3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 26.01.20 07:19 pm

Self Radio: custom music in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Couldn't find the list of radio stations is one that plays my music. And in which folder you need to throw your songs?
170 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimakSerpg 26.01.20

It is necessary to start the audio settings press the button to scan music, then a folder will appear in my documents>rockstar games>gta 5>user music here and throw the music on and scan again.

_
_Spyroke_ 26.01.20

Hello.
Anyone figured out how to properly configure your radio in the game ? Folder like found User music in the document, tried to put different files. In General, I understand .flac not supported .mp3 it seems to have picked up, but not all for some reason. What are the details and recommendations in this matter ?

o
osyotr 26.01.20

the foursome worked fine labels from music.
right click on the music composition > copy.
in the User Music folder (or whatever it's called), right-click > Paste shortcut.

try this.

X
Ximik63 26.01.20

I have [redacted] do not receive radio stations, even after scanning the music from the main menu. and if you start scan from the menu when you load the game, crash [redacted]

D
DAEMON64RuS 26.01.20

I do not understand how to cast music found music user folder, copied the music came in was scanned and on what radio station? each listened to no

A
Alexon369 26.01.20

USER type MESIC look bro

M
Man01 26.01.20

Fill up your audio files in папкуDocuments/Rockstar Games/GTA 5/User Music,then do a full scan in settings and choose Self Radio(something Like,the name didn't really remember), and listen at your pleasure.

D
DAEMON64RuS 26.01.20

all the boys found odd blunted

F
Frost96rus 26.01.20

Dear players, does anyone know how to add your own music to the game?

A
Alex Coachman 26.01.20

Documents -> Rockstar Games -> GTA V -> User Music. Optional direct songs to transfer. Enough of their labels.

T
TaiTavaki 26.01.20

Guys, I have one when listening to music from the radio station self radio sound sometimes podlagivaet?

G
GHOST_0201 26.01.20

Yes

N
NikPlatonov 26.01.20

but where?

A
Alex Coachman 26.01.20

NikPlatonov
This question was relevant to the 1000th topic in question. In all the search engines of the world and this site in particular banned?

s
samijlenko 26.01.20

help, did everything as written above, nothing helps, it appears this station ((

D
DNA_Android 26.01.20

samijlenko
because in campaign mode the campaign is no talk radio in GTA online, or pirates, no one of two

A
ArtySoldier 26.01.20

Is it possible to put your music in General?

M
MassChester87 26.01.20

Hunter_2-1
Can.
C:\Users\username\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music

G
Gunlinger 26.01.20

it is possible, the radio station is called radio selft

A
ArtySoldier 26.01.20

MassChester87
Thank you!