3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 26.01.20 07:19 pm

Self Radio: custom music in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Couldn't find the list of radio stations is one that plays my music. And in which folder you need to throw your songs?
170 Comments
Sort by:
O
Otis_90 26.01.20

People please you have Self Radio ? The station where your music needs to reproduce, the fact that I do not have it in the list. Give the answer pliz.

Those who do not have Self Radio ? the music threw but this stations are not listed, does anyone know what is this about ?
People please you have Self Radio ? The station where your music needs to reproduce, the fact that I do not have it in the list. Give the answer pliz.

M
Muslim Alihadzhiev 26.01.20

it is necessary that at least 2 music and then go to game settings to select audio and click on full search music

D
DelMarPerfekto 26.01.20

Muslim Alikhadjiev
Thanks will try after work

w
walitor 26.01.20

Otis_90
Do a scan of the music in the settings.

N
Napoleon Bonaparte 26.01.20

The problem is the lack of music, many for the pirates.Did everything correctly but the radio has not appeared.

O
Otis_90 26.01.20

walitor
did the scan quick and full scan nifiga no this stations Self Radio MB the case in the pirates ?

w
walitor 26.01.20

Otis_90
No, not pirates, perhaps you music not go threw.

A
A.R.1 26.01.20

By the way, the ability to throw the labels appeared in the SA. With regards to fives, it seems there is a limit to the number of tracks, I started at 1800 a terrible lag.

c
caiiikan 26.01.20

Why in my settings,and the game has no Self Radio?
Music download,and the is no radio,why??

O
Otis_90 26.01.20

Yes me too, he's not even in the list no. Apparently repak curve do not end up made a Repack from Mechanics waiting MB Tama will Self Radio

S
Snite_Poerti 26.01.20

Guys, one problem was that its music softly played in the game in contrast to the standard stations? Nobody knows how to solve?

p
poterr 26.01.20

game license in the selection menu of the radio station just simply have no Self Radio music in the folder have thrown scanned, but the radio is not stupid.

S
SlashDot 26.01.20

strange, I have

Screenshot

r
romantiikk 26.01.20

how to throw your music

S
SlashDot 26.01.20

mp3 files under \Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music

r
romantiikk 26.01.20

Savely Korneev
thank you

p
poterr 26.01.20

so nobody figured out why I have no Self Radio? and I think it is not not just me.

C
CTuKC 26.01.20

not only in the 4th, but starting with the 3rd part of the GTA was enough to throw off the labels from music. songs daddy for music, that saves space on the screw. I'm more interested in something else: in online all passengers listen to the radio that was chosen by the driver, if self the radio to work they hear my tracks, or quiet?

J
JohnMc 26.01.20

I found the solution to why no icons selft radio,and so my friends,I had the same problem looking around the Internet and on all kinds of forums but I never found since I put the License and there is no DLC then the icons will not be in the wheel radio stations, plus the fun it is, I've only heard online,solution: to download DLC - weigh about 4 gigs -I know that much but to work and have the size to pull in short, throw this DLC in the game folder with the replacement files,throw songs in the format .mp3 at: C:\Users\Имя user\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music in game menu to Settings scan audio your songs,go out from the menu,then in game choose wheel radio Q and there at the top find your beloved icon Self Radio,switching between the tracks = and "- " everything ,you will now enjoy your favorite songs in your favorite game :P

c
caiiikan 26.01.20

JohnMc
where to download dlc?? And how many searched,found nothing...