3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 26.01.20 07:19 pm

Self Radio: custom music in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Couldn't find the list of radio stations is one that plays my music. And in which folder you need to throw your songs?
170 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oblomov 26.01.20

When you put this radio begins to slow down in the chart, what nonsense! Maybe you need to be native Windows Media was.

Who separately file gta 5 dlcpacks\patchday3ng - to drive in gogle search engine. Will be the site CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community • View topic there tenth comment link to this file !

By the way there's a new radio Lab and noticed a car similar to Kubelwagen had not seen before.

I
Ignat Ivasenko 26.01.20

caiiikan
here you go, just found, tested - works! now I'm not going to suffer from genomatica GTA5
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B0P6SWANE9EhNklnSXpzeEV4bVE&export=download

a
arbrspb 26.01.20

Good time of day, I noticed a pattern - when listening to their tracks and ride in the car are micro stutters FPS drops from 60 to 50 or 60 remains, it turns out the hang associated with listening to their tracks on the radio self radio.

R
RulVPlane 26.01.20

How to add your own music to GTA? Found the folder User music, put a song, in the audio settings included of scan it was and on which radio station the song?

S
Sanya215 26.01.20

Self radio station called

V
Vladimir1203 26.01.20

Шурик96
Rockstar removed this station,but it was originally (steam).

D
DruGun 26.01.20

Self Radio.

R
RulVPlane 26.01.20

vladimir1203
Sorry

S
Serega Malgin 26.01.20

Oblomov
The same sadness trouble. Of RAM enough in excess, the memory occupied nearly half. It is suspected that this is due to the speed of data exchange with the hard drive. If anyone have ideas, I would be grateful

s
sergey64 26.01.20

Documents/Rockstar Games/GTA V/User Music
include full system scan, and looking at the list of radio stations self radio

k
kennydead 26.01.20

Ignat Ivasenko
something is not downloading the file, MB for other file sharing service will fill?

R
RulVPlane 26.01.20

sergey64
I have no such radio station
PS vladimir1203 wrote that it was removed

s
sergey64 26.01.20

Шурик96
I have this radio. First, add music and then look for the station, initially, the no one.

d
dustik76 26.01.20

the game stops when their radio is turned on

R
RulVPlane 26.01.20

dustik76
and you have pirates?

A
Andrey Divine 26.01.20

Can I place an mp3 file to add it to the radio, as it was in ETS2?

k
kennydead 26.01.20

Missing Self Radio to listen to their music, the music threw in my documents->gtav->user music, scanned in the game appeared, I read on the forums that need DLS patchday3ng, like it also has problems with departures in Messiah decides, but never found where to download on the Reddit link broken was that all, can anyone have?
PS the cost of a license with latest crack from 3ДМ.

I
Ilya233 26.01.20

kennydead
License crack? WTF...

k
kennydead 26.01.20

Ilya233
I mean the images of a license, not a Repack.

t
touch-power 26.01.20

A. R. 1
I have at 300 lag is unreal. sometimes hanging for 10 min, and even in me not to go. and sometimes works fine. but I noticed that when the User Music folder is empty, it lags less.