3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 26.01.20 07:19 pm

Self Radio: custom music in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Couldn't find the list of radio stations is one that plays my music. And in which folder you need to throw your songs?
170 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil_Ulrih 26.01.20

Look, let's just throw all the music here -> C:\Users\Твой user\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music. Then go to settings and choose full scan to find all the tracks. And then in the game choose self radio.

J
JustBegun 26.01.20

Yes what for to throw the music on the disc then? 've said a hundred times that throwing a folder with music, whether it is on any other disk. Make Assembly of your muzla for GTA ( for example D:\GTA) and throw the label in C:\My Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music
Read all the comments, but never found the answer about the radio if you can hear the passengers in the online your radio or not..

n
nat.mih 26.01.20

JustBegun
It is logical to assume that you do not hear. Otherwise your music will get an extra traffic from passenger (he doesn't have those music files on your computer).

G
Gray_Wolf 95 26.01.20

JustBegun
Can't hear you if the driver, choose your radio and hear his music, and the passenger hears her.

P
PashkO37 26.01.20

Went in here was laughing at th you guys for the first time in GTA playing or what?*?? their music can't read/Users music . I interisuet one question rollno effects and all noooo when my FW 410 soundcard I even do not hear enough radio turned softly felts the script give tol iche still not that Radivoje Gerome sounded but he then I threw NRM tracks for the game and there is a noodle very quietly tinkering with it in my padlyak not really all that difficult?

i
ilya-bizon333 26.01.20

I did the right thing. why does not appear self radio? please help.

R
RikoChiko 26.01.20

Better who place the same stupid question said, where can I download the Assembly rock. To all sorts of Queen, Ozzy, Silver, Hans and Ross, and other other stuff was.

n
nat.mih 26.01.20

Recochica
There is not a music website. Ask your "smart" question on any forum of music lovers, not the gaming forum.

D
Denis Dubenko 26.01.20

For those who are pirates and not nahodit Self Radio :
1. Close the game(if included)
2. throws to the correct folder (Documents -> Rockstar Games -> GTA V -> User Music) more than 10 tracks in mp3 format
3. Go in the game
4. In audio settings choose full music search
5. after searching the transport for the stations to receive the station Self Radio

P
PRIVA 26.01.20

PPC still so laggy and the music cast will finally tin lag on this radio ! listen to last FM

H
Hack111 26.01.20

Why do I lag when I turn on the self radio? Answer plz and what you want with my music drive))

Y
Yenesteisha 26.01.20

Well, no one knows how to add a toner in your GTA on X-BOX 360?

r
rus_Inversion 26.01.20

The players can hear my Self Radio in GTA Online whether it is sitting in the car or in the lobby room?

A
Andrey_Lukyanov 26.01.20

BzDanilka
how?

E
Er0pka 26.01.20

rus_Inversion
no.

S
SpeedVaL 26.01.20

in the room just go to the radio and turn it on

F
FiercestLeek02 26.01.20

They will hear your Self Radio.

B
Boss_Timurchik 26.01.20

Chet is not clear

k
kokoz80 26.01.20

I remember tossing back too songs,selfie radio did not exist,then decided to play the story(before it was the prologue and only played online)have included it there accidentally,and it got online

I
Igorlesnic 26.01.20

guys ,throw please a reference on the radio The Lab