3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 26.01.20 07:19 pm

Self Radio: custom music in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Couldn't find the list of radio stations is one that plays my music. And in which folder you need to throw your songs?
170 Comments
Sort by:
d
dustik76 26.01.20

Шурик96
no I litsuha,brakes only on this radio,other rules

I
Ignat Ivasenko 26.01.20

kennydead
Yes I've found it and not my own, and on searching them I spent an hour with torrents of these files are empty seeds

conductive checked - shakes reference, BCO standards

B
BEELINEUA 26.01.20

macropodidae playback(

A
Andrey Makuhin 26.01.20

Please help - tell me how to set my music in the game? Way as GTA IV did not help. Thanks in advance for your valuable answer :)

I
Ilya233 26.01.20

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/ru_ru/news/article/52419/self-radio-create-your-own-custom-radio-station-in-gtav-pc

F
FFFREDDD 26.01.20

As in GTA4, like in San Andreas, and OH MY GOD, as well as in Visiti, take off the music (possible links) in the User Music folder in the settings - quick scan tracks, and the sluagh in the game: choose radio Radio Self - PROFIT.

A
Archangel517 26.01.20

yesterday I also decided to try to throw music, threw in a folder, went into game and forgot about the scan, turned on the radio and everything works =) And by the way, if I go with other players and I have played our own music, they hear her? or there just talking on a radio one of them?

M
ManiacFPS 26.01.20

Archangel517
satisty other, then tell me.

J
Japhes 26.01.20

I tried GTA V with my music, but I did not like. First, his own music for some reason turns a lot quieter than the music playing from radio stations. Second, when using their radio station, I have sags fps.

A
A.R.1 26.01.20

touch-power
x their s. You have a pirate or litsuha? Litsuhe 384 shortcut in the folder, hang, lag yet.

I
Ignat Ivasenko 26.01.20

BEELINEUA
problems with hard disk speed and the result with virtual reality

Y
YumiNaruta 26.01.20

guys,have not seen the music,was not in the user music throwing)))
Start-->search for Rockstar-->GTA5-->User music
threw the labels-it worked=D

l
lexa2999294 26.01.20

Self Radio plays very quiet... somehow it is possible to solve this problem?

O
OverSiLord 26.01.20

Frieze tough when playing self radio, does anyone know how to solve?

S
Sergnikow 26.01.20

Killer Keys
Try a lower bitrate.

E
Erken_kz 26.01.20

Killer Keys
If you have a pirate - I have installed the latest 3DMGAME-Update.5(v1.0.350.2).and.Crack.v5-3DM, small friezes almost gone. I think the bitrate has nothing to do with it.. the Volume was initially, slightly lower than the base station. Just checked my files mp3 editor Nero WaveEditor, where you increased the volume. PS. If the volume is significantly lower Self Radio base stations, then I think you need to dig around in the settings of the sound card (often the problems lie there).

R
Richards 26.01.20

It is necessary for them somewhere 100 MB video in reserve to leave, for example you have 2400 MB, and plays standards, it is necessary to reduce and make 2300, it seems to work well so as not to Frisia at self radio. Even to switch songs, you can click the = or -

E
Erken_kz 26.01.20

I have to Self Radio began friezes when I put in the folder with the game mods and scripts they support. Lowering the bitrate does not help.. And the radio stations games work fine.
I think I'll run with the mod money I earn and then blow them to hell.

V
VETER777 26.01.20

Your radio plays a much quieter game. Somebody already faced such problem?

o
osyotr 26.01.20

VETER777
Apparently, all wrong. Also noticed, but has lowered the sound effects and music on max made. Online but their not listening to the other.