3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 26.01.20 07:19 pm

Self Radio: custom music in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Couldn't find the list of radio stations is one that plays my music. And in which folder you need to throw your songs?
170 Comments
Sort by:
O
Otis_90 26.01.20

JohnMc
I have a pirate and where to get the DLC you can give a link where to download? today Repack from mechanics released XS whether Radio Tama interesting.

m
mvv1990 26.01.20

nonsense) and then the DLS? looks like a regular school developers can fix soon.

O
Otis_90 26.01.20

On Rotory released a Repack from Mechanics download. MB Tama radio will

J
JohnMc 26.01.20

mvv1990
The radio is online as there game is updated very often and the DLC it's kind of like in the original license GTA 5 DLC not-speak with confidence as I have it! Separately DLC download rutor.org there on the right enter in the search: GTA 5 / Grand Theft Auto V (2015) PC | Fix
Download the Repack from mechanics you there's nothing new to see and difference from other Repack zero,plus installation lasts quote: the Installation of a long (over 12 hours) So download 3.7 gigs is 37гб will be a lot easier to throw a DLC you do not occupy time.

s
serjik77 26.01.20

question by music: whether it is possible somehow to connect instead of the radio? 90% of all radio stations just irritate her dull pop music, except rap and pop to listen to nothing at all while in the car.

G
Givemethedust 26.01.20

serjik77
C:\Users\Your user\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music
throw shortcuts to your music and in game audio settings, make a scan. Your radio station. It tracks, you can switch yourself.

O
Otis_90 26.01.20

Finally I found the reason on one of the forums For Self Radio need it dlcpacks\patchday3ng
In this folder lies everything you need for a radio.

Downloaded nedostoyuschie dlcpacks, selfie radio working.

U
Unguided 26.01.20

What does a school of developers, I have a radio with no issues as stated above threw an mp3 in the folder C:\Users\Name\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music\ in the game choose Self Radio and not even included the scanning of radio stations that play the pirates.

s
serjik77 26.01.20

Givemethedust
Big thanks, today will try! !!

X
Ximik63 26.01.20

did not help me (crash when scanning from the game)

U
Unguided 26.01.20

Ximik63
Try to download another Repack with update2 on the rutor for example there was a the mechanic but they cut it to 36гб doubts.

J
JohnMc 26.01.20

download license install in about 40 minutes and throw the crack,dlc separately download or you can play without it and the problem is solved,this is referring to the torrent file gta5 license:
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/Tds-GXE9g55mK

s
seriyracing 26.01.20

when scanning tracks quick or full throws of the game, in the folder user music all songs are in MP3 format and in the game there is not even a icon Self Radio? help solve the problem or throw off the link to the missing files in the game folder to work correctly

I
Igor1642 26.01.20

seriyracing
tracks must be at least 2, and they should be in the folder with gta v in my documents in the folder user music

O
Oblomov 26.01.20

Long sought a separate file found at inosrantsev 2.1 GB . There was a radio! CHEERS

X
Ximik63 26.01.20

Details
I have individuals

k
krezi121212 26.01.20

seriyracing
Igor1642
and then in the game settings in the audio quick search and it voila

c
caiiikan 26.01.20

Oblomov
Can hint on the site??? al Tell me??

M
Millennium VP 26.01.20

seriyracing
In the folder Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music\ throw labels.

p
poterr 26.01.20

I have a few minutes ago, booted the second patch the same size as the previous 353,75 MB the full list of changes I don't know, but I had Self Radio.