3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19 10:07 am

Steps for good ending (Metro: Last Light)

Steps for good ending
(found in the signature under one of the clips on YouTube).

- Spare surrendering soldiers
- Listen to the stories told by NPCs (dialogues and monologues)
- Play musical instruments (especially early in the game, on the basis of Sparta)
- Let's all those in need (not only poor) bullets
- Do you ask the NPC
- Search for caches of ammunition and filters (particularly Quarantine)
- Complete a level SEPARATION (Parting) is not killing people
- Complete the FACILITY level (Camp) not killing people
- Complete the Revolution level without killing people
- Complete the Bridge level without killing anyone
- Save the women and children on the BANDITS level
- Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice
- See all visions in the Dead city (DEAD CITY)

PS Here are the ideal conditions under which the player will get the good ending.
But this does not mean that the non-fulfillment of any one/two/three conditions all work will go down the drain.

P. P. S. If you go to a bad ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... I guess I have to save her... You're good, Tom.
-----------------
If you complete all (or most) correctly, with a good ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... Then I'll ask them to help.
142 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksimus_27 20.09.19

Thank you, although almost all as in the first part.

N
NTrojan 20.09.19

Many actions unreasonably affect the ending, you'd better make an impact on ending the principle of choice and consequences.

S
ShaiderN 20.09.19

Yes, as it is in truth not reasonable, and so spared everyone I could, the poor bullet gave, helped all the NPCs, which could help bear the child is returned, the Pasha was spared. From what is written here has not complied with 2-3 points - bad ending, stupid.

D
DragonCommander56 20.09.19

ShaiderN
We still have Black good to teach, not to kill mutants if he asks to spare Lesnikovo and Paul.
I personally where the 4-5 points is not fulfilled, BUT:
1. I did not kill people at all (apart from bandits), or quietly passed or just cut down all
2. Quietly passed by the mutants (this is easy to do) in the end, I almost all of the mutants were not killed except for some scripted scenes
3. Gave a beggar money
4. Save those who needed help
5. Tried different nychka and caches
6. After the battle with the bear I gave her to kill the guards and kill them, thereby saving her (pathetic as it was, especially after Black said she was just protecting her children)
7. Spared Paul and Lesnikovo
8. Didn't shoot Lesnikovo when he grabbed Ana and took the gas mask
Well, like everything. So I got immediately in your first playthrough good ending. If you do not know how to get to some places past the mutants without killing them softly, in a personal email.

A
Ardan 20.09.19

I didn't even know that the game has several endings, until the forum went
The game was played in stealth, but killing all the mutants and sometimes humans, if it didn't work
Everyone tried to help, got the good ending

K
Komodo Saurian 20.09.19

Cut indiscriminately, good ending.

What am I doing wrong, dear editors?

l
lixal 20.09.19

Lucky the first time got a Gud ending.

The recipe is(Described more detailed info on the conditions that the author wrote the topic):
1.Spare surrendering soldiers according to whether they can just shut it off

2.Save the women and children performed(this is Usually done at the level where the bandits ride on nabrezina), while trying to rape a woman need time to save while the bandits did not cut down, otherwise the rescue on count(won't lightens screen), a little further the situation is similar when the bandits are holding two bound hostages(save two second and listen), and when 3 shoot-them-be thou infected(can't remember the level) quickly try to save barely alive until he finished, and hear him to the end, it will be counted!

3.Listen(TO the END) the stories of NPC was performed.

4.Listen to the dialogues when loading-and listened and missed(When I downloaded the checkpoints,dying or re-login the game to continue)

5.Play musical instruments from time to time pressed, don't know should it!?

6.Let the poor, bullet-it is worth to notice that after this action, they begin to talk, they are also worth a listen, and if you then still ask, then let's!

7.Do what you are asking for the NPC Opened the cells at the fascist, and other specific requests from the NPC that it is possible to perform I'm not watching!

8.Search for caches of munitions at...-simply put: by just investigate all possible places, at all locations(Lightened screen when the corpses of ammunition)!

9.Complete the level ... not killing people\mutant killed only in critical situations, regardless of the level, when it was impossible to avoid detection(stealth possible missions 1\3 or less exactly killed), in the case of mutants, always had the option not to kill leaving theirs the way theirs or bypassing areas(for Example locations of the Kremlin), in the case of the bear after the battle of not finishing off her took off her mutants, and then she left(lit up)!

10.Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice-performed(Complete the shooting range 3 times, and you bear the kid)

11.View all visions in the Dead city (DEAD CITY)-if you mean when there is a flash back to the old world, then stick to the rule(Investigate all the possible places on the location of short before the next script, due to which you cannot return)

PS: key points: Shot Lesnikovo when he kept a Miller's daughter hostage in the election to kill or to spare-I spare, and always listen to the black!

a
androID I 20.09.19

When, after a performance at the theater go to a bar, bathed in the shower and another teen in the bath. If you stand and look at them, it will be the flash screen. I wonder where it counts?

l
lixal 20.09.19

androID I
There are brown or dark flash and white.
White-positive, because the flash occurs after the end of the conversation, as well in the dressing room with women similar.
By the way I noticed, regardless of the execution of any selfish desires(Repeatedly to pay for private Striptease for example) dark appeared!
Dark is given for example for the murder of a surrendered soldier, you can see if it is good to pay attention!

c
ctrax 20.09.19

in short: - you need to be inquisitive pacifist.
then the ending of the Paragon you are guaranteed.

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 fear

Yes, a colleague. Hike you're right.

T
TTpoHbIpbIw 20.09.19

Almost the entire game took place in stealth mode, killed rarely, mostly mutants. Paul and Lesnikovo spared. Did what says the baby is Black. Listening to the NPC dialogue. Took the gas mask when Lesnicki grabbed Ana. And did everything in the known list. In the end, the ending is good.

c
ctrax 20.09.19

the longest dialogue of NPC with positive karma to sit through a concert at the theater, about 10 minutes, although pleasant approach of developers and such sensitive moments in the game.

play well musical instruments is counted only in the primary Locka (guitar in the room Artem and balalaika in the break room)

another point not proven, in the mission with Anna on black murder:
shoot him yourself, or let Anna do all the dirty work, as the thread affect karma?
perhaps this is one of the key points of the fork in relation to the resulting friendship with a black kid...

k
krokhmal96 20.09.19

in early October where dudes rastrelivali zasazeny,A279; not to give to finish them one of kaznenih
to save a whore in front of Venice
not to kill the demon in the dead city on the roof

A
Aleksey Igorevich 20.09.19

Went bad, and knew that I need at minimum to kill left-wing dudes (beat only mutants) in the individual levels. All others rescued, listened to conversations, give ammo, no stealing, etc. - but it's not reading, probably go through 4 rounds without killing anyone - more important than all the rest... spared the nurse a mole cricket, spared two major NPCs... just short of the 4th round they beat the people, and not bypassed without touching, knew it to be so, well, based on passing the first part - and similarly in this

A

krokhmal96
if you're talking about the time when you go on the trolley, Bazaar ostanavlivaetsa hear the bandits say what a pity for the lads" and in the car to save a woman from two Dragunov - why is she a whore????

P
Phantomsmith 20.09.19

And here's my version: During the journey of Artem with a little black, the latter notices some key points. So I think, at this time we need at least to kill people (but you can not do without murders, but one story place), not to run into mutantami even feel sorry for them (Yes! As strange as it sounds, but there will be moments when the mutants will not be a immediate threat to us and we can do this without blood, not fearing for his own life!).
In the end, will be a moment where black, depending on our actions, or not recognize what it is - forgiveness.

In General, we have to show small that people are also not so terrible and soulless creatures, what they first seemed.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 20.09.19

Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice

And-and-and-and I forgot to return the bear to the kid on Venice!!! Woe is me, Woe, tax... have an extra reason pereproyti game again:)

k
krokhmal96 20.09.19

Alexey Igorevich
dressed like a slut, she type with Venice...

A

Phantomsmith
you're wrong, I smoke all made for a positive experience, but in the end, bad ending....
the fault here 4 rounds where you can kill Nazis, and other rabble, and pass by the hiding