3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19 10:07 am

Steps for good ending (Metro: Last Light)

Steps for good ending
(found in the signature under one of the clips on YouTube).

- Spare surrendering soldiers
- Listen to the stories told by NPCs (dialogues and monologues)
- Play musical instruments (especially early in the game, on the basis of Sparta)
- Let's all those in need (not only poor) bullets
- Do you ask the NPC
- Search for caches of ammunition and filters (particularly Quarantine)
- Complete a level SEPARATION (Parting) is not killing people
- Complete the FACILITY level (Camp) not killing people
- Complete the Revolution level without killing people
- Complete the Bridge level without killing anyone
- Save the women and children on the BANDITS level
- Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice
- See all visions in the Dead city (DEAD CITY)

PS Here are the ideal conditions under which the player will get the good ending.
But this does not mean that the non-fulfillment of any one/two/three conditions all work will go down the drain.

P. P. S. If you go to a bad ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... I guess I have to save her... You're good, Tom.
-----------------
If you complete all (or most) correctly, with a good ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... Then I'll ask them to help.
142 Comments
Sort by:
H
Headluck 20.09.19

2 Tiny Killer

Even before the passage of the I knew that black can not hurt, so in the beginning I certainly didn't touch it for sure. And indeed strange, I think I have done much more good deeds but apparently not made any more important...and therefore the final I have bad happened.
Don't know I'll still be in stealth just for the light...
Need to find out exactly what actions you would perform for a good final! the first post of this thread unfortunately does not give detailed answers, and is just simply a kind of benchmark observing that I never got a good ending!

T
Tomas Freeze 20.09.19

Yes this crap good ending,blame everyone and everything,to help those in need and nothing that he dies in the end but a dead hero-the legend is much higher than live.I also, whenever possible, do not kill,tired ear warming from these NPCs,it was too long they talk.cartridges money is not spared ,and in the end, the hero posthumously,but my ending it's mine and I like it more than pindossky hapend.here and so.

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

Updated the first post in the topic.

s
simpson747 20.09.19

After some moments I noticed a white glow:
-Gave a beggar cartridges
-After some NPC dialogs (very often)
-Spared surrendered
-Played some musical instruments
-After finding some geocaches
-Saved a woman from bandits (then not yet passed) by the Way, the bandits can be killed? And with only one mutant to fight is not interesting, and to beat the bandits in the hallway somehow problematic.

Levels with the Nazis and the Reds went without killing anyone, just stunned. The level with the fan could not pass without raising the alarm, at the last fascist (the one in the booth where the switch) I always fired as soon not beat. However, it still didn't kill anyone. White light never noticed.

Dark glow is noticed only once - after the level where Paul is going through the plane, then you have a demon and at the end of attack of the mutants. But there they are not to blame not really.

H
Headluck 20.09.19

2 DukeOfChaos

Post is updated but nothing new I have not seen.

I would like to have the developer himself explained what do these glow and give an exhaustive answer to the expense of a positive ending!

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 20.09.19

In English wiki has a more detailed list of positive and negative points...
http://metrovideogame.wikia.com/wiki/Moral_Points

And incidentally, there's no word on how to get the bridge to pass without bloodshed... there is only one positive point can be earned by going into the room with the corpses down into it through the gaps where there is no left-hand fragment of the bridge....

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 Headluck

RE: ...Post is updated but nothing new there, I did not see..

New, or new in General?
I fixed the terms + expanded PPS

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 Tiny Killer

RE: WiKi

Yes, she painted all in great detail. Literally step by step.
Waiting for the same thing, but in Russian :0)

H
Headluck 20.09.19

DukeOfChaos

Probably for myself....although what you can add? Probably nothing! Thanks for the update post!

Tiny Killer

Here it seems that that is necessary...I Think I can do the translation)))

-
-SlashuuR- 20.09.19

Would do so: For the good ending you need to beat the game on hard. And, briefly and clearly. Without all this meaningless show off.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 20.09.19

And if you get drunk and post the bar and then pay for the damage that a good or bad action?

-
-SlashuuR- 20.09.19

Tula potsik
Good.

G
G2P2 20.09.19

The first time took the game with a bad ending. Going through the game a second time doing the maximum good action. Before the trip to Regina did not kill anyone (even monsters), but here circumstances have forced it.
So, I go into one of the rooms (for the next flash of the screen), where a lot of shadows of the dead and then begin moaning and yelling. Immediately noticed that the shadow was not, and going further was not moaning. Was only a whisper and a blurred screen, but none materialized and has not appeared. The outbreak was.
Perhaps these actions arise in dependence on karma?

V
Vov i C 20.09.19

G2P2

Here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/metro_last_light_sovet_vse_dobrie_dela_103_dela_dopolneno_ispravleno-50546/
do not have to fulfill all the points( and not always flash) the result is good.

c
coolracer 20.09.19

To see the script which is responsible for the choice of endings. I wonder if this whole list is full of crap invented by the players, and the choice of the final scene suscriptor somewhere in a certain place and depends on several player's actions.
p.s. by the way, the choice of the ending may depend on reverse, i.e., not to perform some action, and Vice versa - not to allow to happen to some action.

r
roninas 20.09.19

Headluck
Removing the filter does not kill the karma does.The game four times passed,the very first time the ending is bad.Then basically in stealth played everywhere,ttolko on the train shootout when Hahn ran for black.The bandits all cut,the girl saved,then women with children.Red only were cut.the filters took out always and everywhere.By the way the Reds they would need if you detect,whether the accident or whether the gas is deliberately allowed(where through the fan it is necessary to climb)In Venice with the boats didn't steal the money,the bear returned,in the catacombs under the Church were found the bodies,also the flash was at the depot not one was killed(filters removed)Lesnikovo was not killed,and,Yes,at the Theatre the whole concert looked(Uncle nick steers)))),listened to ALL!the conversations of NPCs in the quarantine gave my grandfather money for insulin,found 4 nychka money(by the way,not always flash,maybe they're five?)yeah,not allowed to finish the shot.During the journey, with Black at the mausoleum, not to go to the territory of the guards(though it can be done,we just sit on the bus,flash to wait,and on the first floor sometime,there's way,for finds flash of a mischievous Pasha spared,in the dead city found nychka stalkers,listened to the tape,the demon on the roof killed(in the nest the baby demon), the bear was rescued from the three guards,well,something like this

K

roninas
a lot of letters... and the result?

a
avos36 20.09.19

When you pass over the surface with a black child, those soldiers, whom he indicates as red free stupid soak. At the end (if you want) is not affected.

K

avos36
Exactly... who he tags red (they want to kill you) can be persuaded...

d
dpapl 20.09.19

In my opinion,in the end, black came to the rescue,have to behave well in missions with the baby.Otherwise, just be more careful and more attentive.About people-enemies:to save their lives - do not see the logic(maybe in 4A pacifists?).