3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19 10:07 am

Steps for good ending (Metro: Last Light)

Steps for good ending
(found in the signature under one of the clips on YouTube).

- Spare surrendering soldiers
- Listen to the stories told by NPCs (dialogues and monologues)
- Play musical instruments (especially early in the game, on the basis of Sparta)
- Let's all those in need (not only poor) bullets
- Do you ask the NPC
- Search for caches of ammunition and filters (particularly Quarantine)
- Complete a level SEPARATION (Parting) is not killing people
- Complete the FACILITY level (Camp) not killing people
- Complete the Revolution level without killing people
- Complete the Bridge level without killing anyone
- Save the women and children on the BANDITS level
- Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice
- See all visions in the Dead city (DEAD CITY)

PS Here are the ideal conditions under which the player will get the good ending.
But this does not mean that the non-fulfillment of any one/two/three conditions all work will go down the drain.

P. P. S. If you go to a bad ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... I guess I have to save her... You're good, Tom.
-----------------
If you complete all (or most) correctly, with a good ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... Then I'll ask them to help.
142 Comments
Sort by:
p
pro100bud_soboy 20.09.19

just play and be yourself you are not animals though.....

S
SCAR. 20.09.19

Passed the game and received a positive ending. Happy, Yes.
Conditions from the first post performed.

Still it seems that in this part of to it easier. In the last game, we sometimes had all the conditions to perform, and could break off.

G
Gromozeka016 20.09.19

Live guide passage with a good ending - the first part, the rest is on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/StudioArhigraf

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 Tiny Killer

RE: ...except not deprive stunned to filter...

Here I am in loke with fan (red line) knocked everyone out. And posobirat a huge number of filters, because there is EVERY PS filter was.
The filters in the game a very useful thing (especially if all the nooks and crannies on the surface to climb :0))))

S
SCAR. 20.09.19

And this is what I did not dare to take away from the stunned filthy. Because to leave a person unconscious, and even without a filter choke can.
Because just in case - not robbed. Suddenly more then it will count as murder...

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 SCAR.

It is closer to the Depot to do (or NOT do) can.
In closed lokah (Reich and Red) - they're all underground, all underground. Choke on it :0)

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 20.09.19

Everything passed the second time.
On the red line, the last revisioner before stun in time, contagion, raise the alarm... as a result of three Brutus, came to the rescue, had to kill. In the chapters of Contamination- all slaughtered with a knife and in the Depot- decimated sepoy.
The result is a good ending... . So take away stunned filters safely - karma will not be affected.

-
-SlashuuR- 20.09.19

Spared.

- Save women and children
Saved.

- Listen to the stories told by NPCs (dialogues and monologues)
All fully listened to the end.

- Listen to Artem when loading
Listened to the end.

- Play musical instruments (especially early in the game, on the basis of Sparta)
All the instruments played 4-5 times.

- Give the beggar a bullet
Absolutely everyone gave.

- Do you ask the NPC
Did.

- Search for caches of ammunition in the level Quarantine
Found.

- Complete a level SEPARATION (Parting) is not killing people
Didn't.

- Complete the FACILITY level (Camp) not killing people
XS killed or not, I do not remember.

- Complete the Revolution level without killing people
Killed...

- Complete the Bridge level without killing anyone
Didn't.

- Save the women and children on the BANDITS level
Saved from BANDITS.

- Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice
Back.

- See all visions in the Dead city (DEAD CITY)
Looked.

The result: Bad ending. But how can ONE point to drain all the karma? The game went almost perfectly. Either developed postebalsya over the players and the ending is affected by something else, or need to be unrealistically good Uncle Stepa to get the good ending.

v
vad231437 20.09.19

_SlashuuR_

And dipper where are you? And the monsters, which asks you not to kill Black?

PS: I personally do not particularly bothered, acted according to the situation. This only affects getting achievements. Like the geocaching and the visions in the dead city. Neither I did not comply. (or rather, the vision was, but I opened them not all; to ignore them is not necessary, since reputation points they give, the more open the better). The result - good ending.

-
-SlashuuR- 20.09.19

vad231437
It is in the first post is not specified. The monsters were not killed. And dipper, XS saved or not. When she was chewing on bears, I shoot and then went.

K

Yes, well, the same has already been discussed... the Topic starter, get the 12th item, do not enter people astray.
The theme of the bridge is needed only for achivy for a good ending to the Chapter fit... checked.

_SlashuuR_ When she was chewing bears
Lacto? ))) Actually it was the guard...

-
-SlashuuR- 20.09.19

Tiny Killer
Hahaha. So I'm confused)

K

It seems that (if I remember correctly, in the original, too, this system was) need to gain only a certain number of these points for a good ending. Ie, for example - in the game there are only half a hundred, but a happy ending is enough to get thirty moments... so it is not surprising if someone screws it up some items from the list and finishes the game nicely - he apparently dials the number in other places.
It is possible that some items are mandatory...

v
vad231437 20.09.19

Tiny Killer

It is obvious that the mandatory (good) - all items of travel paired with Black. Remember how every time he says, will remember that will remember that.

K

vad231437
It is quite possible.
Still, I noticed there are bad moments... like minus karma... also appearing glow, but some dark and the sound of the voices of another. Noticed when squeezed in Venice a drunk in a boat exchange the cartridges and when I get breeding a demon...
The impression that the game is costing... there is a +1 after a good action, but there is a -1 after a bad...

v
vad231437 20.09.19

Tiny Killer

So. And with a demon - the time of those that are extremely important because it occurs while travelling with the Black and gives it a rating. By the way, I killed her at first, stupid, did not notice the exit. And then Black and says: nothing, it was possible to go, she guarded the nest. Beat.
The illumination of different color really appears at key moments and makes it clear to the player what kind of karma he just earned - good or bad.
As for costing, it seems to me that in the game every action has its price. Let's listen to the dialogue - +1, let go of the bear - +10 karma. For the evil deeds accordingly cons. By the way, stealing karma worsens, Yes. I knew about this and therefore tried in civilian locations once again not to touch anything.

H
Headluck 20.09.19

Took the game on hardcore Ranger, I thought to open achivu Ranger, the shadow and of course the good ending, in the campaign of the passage looked in the corner of my eye!

I remember only one course spared

- Save women and children
At the level of the bandits, saved a woman from rape, a man and a woman with a child

Listen to the stories told by NPCs (dialogues and monologues)
Patiently listened to all the chatter of the NPCs!

Listen to Artem when loading
Itself listened...

Play musical instruments (especially early in the game, on the basis of Sparta)
Played...in Sparta only the guitar true, but then there are also guitar, balalaika, accordion, piano...

Let the poor, bullet
No one refused, some even gave more time.

Do you ask a NPC
Well, I do not remember that specifically asked to do something but to save people at the level of the bandits

Search for caches of ammunition in the level Quarantine
I think I have all the parts there'd been researching, achivu not given, then all caches not found(((

Complete the level SEPARATION (Parting) is not killing people
Passed quietly and besubject! Achiwa open

Pass level FACILITY (Camp) not killing people
Then I was like fucked up, there seems to be I began its first murder with the cut when the soldier began to remove everything including gas masks((((

Complete the Revolution level without killing people
Passed quietly and besubject! Achiwa open!

Complete the Bridge level without killing anyone
Passed quietly and besubject! Achiwa open!

Save the women and children on the BANDITS level
Saved everyone. Achiwa open!

Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice
Returned the truth about it no one asked!

View all visions in the Dead city (DEAD CITY)
Everyone looked! Achiwa open!

Never took another locations of the type of Venice (where nemesi, etc.) in short do not steal!Found the leaves of the diary is not all true. I also saved the bear...generally tried not to kill the monsters while they themselves are not attacked. If a black asked me not to kill I didn't do it. Also I spared Pavel and *Udaka of Lesnichego...what can I say to the level of the chase I did one of the people were not killed! For the entire game not thrown a single knife, the same applies to grenades, mines....
TOTAL BAD ENDING!!!

What was my error?
The level of theChase (where the trolleys go, and then out of the cell black frees) without the murder was impossible to pass anyway on Ranger hardcore....tried not to but cut down uhnar! The level of Camp is also a jamb - was removed from the cut (not killed) people everything including gas masks(((( the Fight with Pavlik on red square, we had all the blame because it was impossible to survive, even though I honestly tried((((
Then during a walk with black when he was found useful items I have not always been able to get them - maybe it really jamb serious because he worked hard for me and I was like scored on his efforts((( And I was drinking in Venice and of course went on the local strip (I think it is also positive karma will not consider), on some of the levels in front of me was killed allegedly infected (I couldn't save them because in that situation it was only possible to shoot and I'm supposedly a pacifist was)so((((
Noticed the guys discussed some dark glow, and I noticed that towards the end I became more and more...it is not clear why((((

PS in Short, the issues do remain still until the end and it is unclear what exactly should be done to a good ending? I'm actually disappointed through the game a second time has no no desire. I agree with _SlashuuR_ developed postebalsya))))

v
vad231437 20.09.19

Headluck

Here and I about the same. Did everything that you did, and something did not. But with less progress - I have a good ending.

Do you ask for NPC - well, here, for example, is meant to release people from the cells in the camp of fascists.
Removing filter with cut, but not killed for the murder is not. Such a gaming Convention.:)

H
Headluck 20.09.19

vad231437

Oh Yes, I also people released from cells forgotten already...Strange, and I thought that clearing the filter count murder((( I hike with black neslozhilos, that's why the ending is bad happened(((( though it is finite more natural!

K

Headluck
MB (I think earlier in this thread wrote) has a value in relationship with black, the fact - you did it or not, in the first outing with Anna...
I'm in both playthroughs so never shoot it in this mission, so the difference can not tell...