3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19 10:07 am

Steps for good ending (Metro: Last Light)

Steps for good ending
(found in the signature under one of the clips on YouTube).

- Spare surrendering soldiers
- Listen to the stories told by NPCs (dialogues and monologues)
- Play musical instruments (especially early in the game, on the basis of Sparta)
- Let's all those in need (not only poor) bullets
- Do you ask the NPC
- Search for caches of ammunition and filters (particularly Quarantine)
- Complete a level SEPARATION (Parting) is not killing people
- Complete the FACILITY level (Camp) not killing people
- Complete the Revolution level without killing people
- Complete the Bridge level without killing anyone
- Save the women and children on the BANDITS level
- Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice
- See all visions in the Dead city (DEAD CITY)

PS Here are the ideal conditions under which the player will get the good ending.
But this does not mean that the non-fulfillment of any one/two/three conditions all work will go down the drain.

P. P. S. If you go to a bad ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... I guess I have to save her... You're good, Tom.
-----------------
If you complete all (or most) correctly, with a good ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... Then I'll ask them to help.
142 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Igorevich 20.09.19

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
from the bad ending will not save

M
MuxauJl 20.09.19

Alexey Igorevich
the fault here 4 rounds where you can kill Nazis, and other rabble, and pass by the hiding
Killed almost everyone, especially at the end of the game (at first it used to cut out or bypassed if the group was large). In the moments when the black is highlighted enemies, especially their thought that no survivors are left. The ending in the end good.
Soldiers I captured did not give up, it is visible had not time. In addition to this paragraph and paragraphs pass the time without killing all done, as I like to explore location, to listen to the dialogue, take side quests, etc.

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

I read here on one forum.
I quote verbatim:

The ending will be bad or good, it is already clear before the last battle in D-6. If bad - black says I'm sorry, I need to save their that good You have shown me much, I'll be back (not literally).

UPD.

Looked again carefully clip.
Black says in the car: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... Then I'll ask them to help.

N
NTrojan 20.09.19

By the way, when were not spared of Lesnikovo, but spared Pavel (of course the ending is typical), so - Lesnicki a complete bastard, as you can regret? I can't believe he is sorry about anything will not simply stand again and then will do bad things that even the black I said - now I understand why you kill, some people are too dangerous(not literally)

B
Belezerion 20.09.19

Killed almost everyone, but not committed atrocities and if you can, especially if it is ordinary people(as workers in red) that was struck, of course, saved all of ktoo asked(and not asked))) there was a beat as no time, climbing on all zakaulkam and there are also the screen used to light up although I do not understand why, given the poor ammo and no 1 listened to the dialogues well, here's all lar just explore the world and save the civilians, but about the fact that it is impossible to level all the blame is nonsense

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

Updated the first entry in the topic.

M
Max Fry 20.09.19

A large part fulfilled. Fig me, not a good ending.

z
zadrot539 20.09.19

in Venice bar. if you drink Artem will break the shelf. what karma will he get?

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 zadrot539

If it is then when you crash, you give the bartender 100 bullets - you will receive positive karma.

i
ilinor 20.09.19

to blame or not normal NPCs does not affect at all. affects only killing those talking about black, including mutants - for example, on red square black says they say they won't touch if you go, don't search Locke leaving. plus Paul + bear. lisitskogo can kill. and caches+ other good things to note white flash

D
Diman94 20.09.19

I have flash only the discovery of the records noted. is no longer noticed...
damn I want to go again and get the good ending

S
SCAR. 20.09.19

Диман94
Flash light - this is the positive effects.

I've been wondering - if the station Venice to get drunk at the bar and then pay the bartender 100 bullets for what defeated this very bar drunk - it will be counted in karma?
Or it is better not to drink?

D
Diman94 20.09.19

I understand) just let if pass ie don't touch those who give up, no flash

SCAR.
Or it is better not to drink?
and the dance of babensee is considered a bad thing ?)

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 SCAR.

And read my comment at 3 above from your religion forbids you?

S
SCAR. 20.09.19

Диман94
do not touch those who give up, no flash
Anyway doing a good thing.
and the dance of babensee is considered a bad thing ?)
I don't think so.

DukeOfChaos
I mean the total number of karma. What if I get drunk and smash bar, the karma will take off so much that even the fee will not cover damage?
I wonder the same.

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 SCAR.

Then you can post this question on the forum of the publisher :0)))

D
DragonCommander56 20.09.19

SCAR.
Do well and reach the end and know
I have by the way never first attacked (about mutants and people of course) sometimes rolled and passed.

S
SCAR. 20.09.19

DukeOfChaos
Okay. :(

S. T. ALK.E.R
During the passage of the then try.

p
pinguin4eg 20.09.19

I can not get the good ending. METRO 2033 is also held 4 times, last 2 times starkly to be good-natured as possible, but the missiles in the end is still out. Is that for pacifists the game? Why even play a shooter, if not to kill ANYONE.
Somewhere I read advice that you should not steal from the public. That is, if I ammo at the station picked up, then stole what?

T
The_apathy 20.09.19

People were stunned mostly.
Listening to the dialogues.
Rescued a woman from bandits.
Spared the bear.
Spared Lesnikovo and Paul.
Pellets were given to the poor.
Mutants,when go with black,killed 5 pieces only.
Cells from the Nazis was opened.
All caches found.
Total:bad ending.