3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19 10:07 am

Steps for good ending (Metro: Last Light)

Steps for good ending
(found in the signature under one of the clips on YouTube).

- Spare surrendering soldiers
- Listen to the stories told by NPCs (dialogues and monologues)
- Play musical instruments (especially early in the game, on the basis of Sparta)
- Let's all those in need (not only poor) bullets
- Do you ask the NPC
- Search for caches of ammunition and filters (particularly Quarantine)
- Complete a level SEPARATION (Parting) is not killing people
- Complete the FACILITY level (Camp) not killing people
- Complete the Revolution level without killing people
- Complete the Bridge level without killing anyone
- Save the women and children on the BANDITS level
- Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice
- See all visions in the Dead city (DEAD CITY)

PS Here are the ideal conditions under which the player will get the good ending.
But this does not mean that the non-fulfillment of any one/two/three conditions all work will go down the drain.

P. P. S. If you go to a bad ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... I guess I have to save her... You're good, Tom.
-----------------
If you complete all (or most) correctly, with a good ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... Then I'll ask them to help.
142 Comments
Sort by:
r
roninas 20.09.19

Tiny Killer
Opensource projects,eh, I like that thought....And,say,they are after juicy blow the guard's face fall into a lethargy,with the subsequent hospitalization of the well, etc )))Although going through right now.and at the level of depot filters tried not to take it,though, in my experience,karma is not affected,because in past times robbing them all to their underwear,and the ending is good.the more black they are designated as enemies wanting to kill us,but nevertheless,basically cut down

r
roninas 20.09.19

Tiny Killer
The result-a positive end.In my opinion the main place of the reading of karma is saving the girl,saving the women and children,watching a concert,not to give to finish the shot,and the forgiveness of Lesnikovo and Paul,well, help the bear

d
davidrf 20.09.19

And here I am with 3 times got the whole happy ending. But still, sometimes killed. By the way, maybe it is a bug, but when a bad ending lights, when passing the location where the dead hand pulled, trying to hold Artem, ghouls was full, and in good hands-and almost was!

T
Thorgal 20.09.19

In the first game I got the good ending, rockets were not, the colony survived completely black, but the developers on my end wanted to spit. Campaign in the third part of the game will be the same. So there is no point to get the good ending in the second part.

O
Olly-alpha 20.09.19

Including the level of quarantine, where the grandfather asks patrons to insulin.

in quarantine gave my grandfather money for insulin

How to get his grandfather to ask for the cartridges for insulin? I intuitively felt that here it is necessary to do something, but how Artem was standing near the old man, he even hinted about the rounds and not to talk to him on the subject was impossible.

And generally - I for the entire game caught only one beggar at the Theater. Where else?

V
Vov i C 20.09.19

Olly-alpha
Grandfather must come after the dialogue a little to the right and close to him.
Venice - two, one close to the head in the alley , where sits the kid, the other opposite, too, in the alleyway.

O
Olly-alpha 20.09.19

Vov and
Thank you. And what about the grandfather - so I approached, and he stood, pressing his hands to his face, and certainly not on what did not react.

V
Vov i C 20.09.19

Olly-alpha

Try just pressing right in front of the grandfather.

O
Olly-alpha 20.09.19

Vov and
Pressed - zero response. Bug possible?

V
Vov i C 20.09.19

Olly-alpha

Of course. You can try to re-take the mission.

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 20.09.19

Nothing to replay, I also suffer (not had the chance to give him rounds)...
Need when it will depart from the guard, be right in front of him (face to face), close in focus as possible... and then POPs the inscription to give ammo.

O
Olly-alpha 20.09.19

That is my grandfather must almost forcibly to push these cartridges to insulin. Okay, thank you.

K

Olly-alpha
Simple script chased in a very narrow point...

O
Olly-alpha 20.09.19

Also, I would like to know about any requests from NPCs, when you write that they must perform. You can at least some examples? In the first passage I somehow failed to see, hear and embrace.
The prisoners in the cell - remember, asked to open it. What else?

K

Olly-alpha
Well, for example, in Chapter Bandits refugees, in the beginning of the Chapter, please help and save someone else...
Although there is also the option to pass stupidly by, without falling off of karma... but then no + to it...

g
greenfox111 20.09.19

Olly-alpha
In the mission Bandits to save the girl in the car rape, in Venice find ivy bear for a boy (it will have to win the competition shooting ibid.). Beggar on Theater you can give the two of them.
In General, there is a lot of action karma: after the fight with the bear, to save her from the mutants that jump over; to browse all the scenes of the past in the Ghost Town; watch until the end of all speeches on the Theater; spare Levitsky and save Paul in the end (it gives a lot of karma).

m
matrixua 20.09.19

I got the ending where Artyom and Melnik blew up with a base D6 ,because they broke through the red,although did everything according to instructions.
I have one more question Mysia additional or new when they run knocks in Windows error and not loading all the way or the current I?

V
Vov i C 20.09.19

matrix25
1. Here all http://www.playground.ru/cheats/metro_last_light_sovet_vse_dobrie_dela_103_dela_dopolneno_ispravleno-50546/ ---although all are not necessary.
2.All these additions will be released(hopefully).

S
Strel-Ok 20.09.19

after the fight with the bear, to save her from the mutants that are on it from above
Oh wow.. would never have thought of. When I walked past her and clinging to her mutants, stabbed the creature turn to wild animals got ready for Breakfast. The idea was not to save her.
Too good to be there to have a good ending to. I decided in good conscience to do, and gladly interrupted negative characters. Not counting missions that you can go in stealth mode.
The ending is sad..

K

Strel Ok
Lesnicki (Chi Lisowski) with the Public, too, like the anti-heroes... but to leave alive for Chepica, they must (necessarily, for the desired condition)...