3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19 10:07 am

Steps for good ending (Metro: Last Light)

Steps for good ending
(found in the signature under one of the clips on YouTube).

- Spare surrendering soldiers
- Listen to the stories told by NPCs (dialogues and monologues)
- Play musical instruments (especially early in the game, on the basis of Sparta)
- Let's all those in need (not only poor) bullets
- Do you ask the NPC
- Search for caches of ammunition and filters (particularly Quarantine)
- Complete a level SEPARATION (Parting) is not killing people
- Complete the FACILITY level (Camp) not killing people
- Complete the Revolution level without killing people
- Complete the Bridge level without killing anyone
- Save the women and children on the BANDITS level
- Return the crying child's Teddy bear at the level of Venice
- See all visions in the Dead city (DEAD CITY)

PS Here are the ideal conditions under which the player will get the good ending.
But this does not mean that the non-fulfillment of any one/two/three conditions all work will go down the drain.

P. P. S. If you go to a bad ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... I guess I have to save her... You're good, Tom.
-----------------
If you complete all (or most) correctly, with a good ending, at the end of the game when Artem rides in the car on the last battle for the base D6, Black will say: If you lose, then it will be bad for everyone?... Then I'll ask them to help.
142 Comments
Sort by:
L
Left_CTRL 20.09.19

Killed all the bandits .
Killed all the soldiers of the Reich.
Killed all the soldiers of the Communists, except Paul.
Killed Lesnikovo.

Avoided fights with the mutants.
Listened to all the stories of NPCs.
Rescued mutant concentration camp in the Reich.
Collected almost all notes.
I watched the performance in the theater.
Saved Medveditsa.
Gave Bear and not booze in a bar in Venice.
Saved the girl and mothers of the bandits.
Difficulty : Ranger Hardcore.
Give alms to those who ask,do not become scanty hand of the giver. Including the level of quarantine, where the grandfather asks patrons to insulin.
The result - good ending

Played on a license.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 20.09.19

and now I have to get the bad ending - ruthless under cheat under moschnym shower of buckshot from drobaša turn everything into mince everything that moves - only to navyarnyaka it was))) it is interesting to listen to the dialogue of the black,when I destroy monsters when they are neutral.

And for the first time,were all carefully passed by stealth,knocking out opponents,gave to the poor ammo,explored all the nooks and listened to the dialogues of NPCs and so on and gave a good ending.

-
-SlashuuR- 20.09.19

It seems to me that the list from the first post delusional, because it does not fit many players.

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 _SlashuuR_

In the first post provided the ideal conditions under which the player will get the good ending.
But this does not mean that the non-fulfillment of any one/two/three conditions all work will go down the drain.

p
pinguin4eg 20.09.19

to Dovakin997
That's it, I'm about the same. Like a good action together much more than evil, and the end result is still bad. IMHO There are still some key points. There are only 2 or 3, the combination of which gives the result. In Shadows of Chernobyl.

D
Diman94 20.09.19

did not realize - not all Persians are beginning to speak first. and if they come up after a while and listen, you can get plus karma. maybe someone did not know about it..

K
Kudryash 20.09.19

Passed first time, made a lot of good deeds, and one day unwittingly steal ammunition from a fisherman's counted as a bad action. Total bad ending. Although I liked it.
Took place during the second, on hardcore without a Ranger with a different weapon set, never listened to other people's conversations, collected only associated positive advantages in haste, the result is good ending.

A
AnIr 20.09.19

all saved, all money was given, all conversations are listened to, when you download listened to the stories, too, all, all nychka searched and like almost all found with the corpses, too, all collected, bear went to look for the boy, but did not understand have not found the bear (in an Internet did not climb with the question), drenched all the mutants and the enemies were not spared (mostly stealth mode), except for 2 times (not finished in a sense), in the end, bad ending.

n
nerevarin2013 20.09.19

Anir
Because you bear not found)

v
vad231437 20.09.19

Passed. Got the good ending. What exactly it depends - did not understand, because he was able to perform not all tasks, which are here above written, and which allegedly required. Repeatedly seen that people seem to be doing the same as me, but got bad ending. And I, again, good. Perhaps many, in addition to good deeds, also too have sinned. Or even why. I hope sooner or later everything will be revealed.
By the way, in the global table Steam achievements bad ending happened 37.7% of the players, and good only at 4.8%

N
Nik-Collector 20.09.19

- Listen to Artem when loading
Sounds dumb, every time when I start the game or load a level, wait for agree the monologue is meaningless, because the boot splash screen on karma is not affected.

V
Vetrogon1234 20.09.19

By the way, in the global table Steam achievements bad ending happened 37.7% of the players, and good only at 4.8%
And the rest then what?
Half of the specified in the first post on the ending is not affected, this action to obtain achievements.
Personally, I got good: with stealth not bother, they killed everyone, so it is unlikely that this affects. Likely to affect key points: Pasha, Lesnicki, bear, back bear baby, etc., plus listen to as many NPC conversations.

I
Infiltrator 20.09.19

A lot of action from the list make the game dull,but for the ending and you can try.

H
HEMOY 20.09.19

A good ending is nice , but here is the beginning of Metro 2033: a Ray of hope says that Metro 2033 could not try to pass for a good ending . For you still get that black we consume . Just not logical like that .

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 20.09.19

Topic 12-point is unclear... at the level of bridge no living person-that will not meet, and mutants can't avoid the quiet...
MB mean the next Chapter of the depot?

And again - do not see the logic, for example the levels of contamination and depot, how would you quietly passed, but a couple of people to stun anyway have and Mancinskis traditions removed from the body all the good loot... filter with gas mask, including... supposedly the body of the unconscious has not been easy... well, as it's called(?) - the same murder, and in a sophisticated manner, IMHO )))

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

- Complete the Bridge level without killing anyone

Why the quiet?
Just to get around. More precisely, to run.
Check this out. The author of the video did it. He is also achivku for it - rain Man :0))

And stun is not considered a murder.

K

DukeOfChaos
Rain man?
Hmm,.. more people-pear )))

And stun is not considered a murder.
It turns out, cutting down the guard in the snout and removing the filter, leaving the body to breathe infected air, knowing that he will suffocate - it's not murder but just an accident?

D
DukeOfChaos 20.09.19

2 Tiny Killer

Unable for this reason to write an angry letter to developers and a complaint to the animal welfare League (because you not face the Garda beat, and in the snout :0)))))))

K

DukeOfChaos
Yeah, well ... you know what I mean. The key word in the post is not the snout, and filter...
Just on these two levels the stun is useless (except not to deprive stunned filter), so passing in any form for the good ending do not affect...

M
Max Fry 20.09.19

Mutants it was possible to stun?