3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
johnbay 02.02.20 08:32 pm

Sephiroth (The Witcher)

stuck in search of Sephiroth in canalise, the bottom line: I found the key, went to the crypt, cut and all, periodically growling dog kakayato. found two chests... one full of alchemical ingame other I do not remember. in General Sephiroth's present. Where ever he was supposed to be? In the corpse? in the trunk? Jo...? went to 10 RA the entire vault walls all... I can't find
116 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweeth Tooth 02.02.20

tell me where to find Sefirat in the sewers

S
Suicide 02.02.20

And where is Sephiroth, which is located in the sewers?

i
illegal 02.02.20

Seatroll
are you looking for a crypt or just in the sewers? he's in a crypt near the entrance is a black sign

j
johnbay 02.02.20

illegal
so where's Nada? I have the whole crypt spared no one left alive... and dead...

S
Suicide 02.02.20

OO illegal then PPC, I cleaned him out in the beginning of the 2nd Chapter, and then another 3 times came back looking for the stone. Damn what to do then? And where exactly in the crypt it is? I see two more people asking the same question...

i
illegal 02.02.20

the stone in the chest where it was laying there. I here a current I do not remember right now which of the 2 crypts! 2nd crypt key gives the guy which appears before sunrise at the entrance to the sewers.

F
Fratyr 02.02.20

Men, type:
To fuck Chagny, in the second Chapter, when free boy Alvin from invaders Salamanders, tell the child Shani and not Triss. But lose the hot witch with a beautiful ass that is burning to fuck with you throughout the whole game.

Your choice! I chose Shani because dealing with Triss smelled like shit in the beginning of the second Chapter. Good luck. ;)

P
Page 02.02.20

The people problem is where to get 10 severit.I go to the diary tasks and to reflect and click on the map,but the map gives me 10 severit found the Detective in the house,but I did not find it.Help! Where to find it?

L
Lubber 02.02.20

Page
10th Sephiroth turns out the main plot at the end of the second Chapter. not pass, but never get it.

S
Suicide 02.02.20

So does anyone know where exactly is Sephiroth in the sewers? And that can not go :(

D
Demon1c 02.02.20

So does anyone know where exactly is Sephiroth in the sewers?

I killed kokatriksa(EDIT: finally remembered what that thing name)), in addition to the inventory of a trophy and a pen appeared Sephiroth... Maybe this is it? In the sewers because ... Yeah, exactly.

S
Suicide 02.02.20

Damn... I got it. Sephiroth is Malchut in the sewers I took. It is necessary now only to take Sephiroth at the Golem... and the last one will appear by itself, as written Kalkshteyna...

Fratyr from Thaler's you can buy.

e
edikbl 02.02.20

Mlyn, I do not understand where the tenth Sephiroth to get. As it appears then? Maybe something special to eat-or to drink with someone in a specific place to chat. I was meditating, all the same do not have it. The alchemist is also silent.

And where's the missing kid from the swamp?

S
Shaligar 02.02.20

edikbl
fulfill the quest of a detective and he I will give 10 Sephiroth

h
hedwiga 02.02.20

Help with the walkthrough :)))

2nd act, the task is to find 10 jewels. I have 4.

- stone of the SEWERS. All there ran in - no stone. down behind bars with fellow spiders, there where the priests and two round stones. no there is my stone.
There's another grate there the lads are Piper and me there do not let go. where the stone is?

stone with two statues: one in the swamp, the second in hospital. I do not understand how to get?

- the last stone will come, food or beer...how's that?????

Left quest: need 10 skins of wolves. in the swamp there's a place around druids, where I killed 7 wolves. all...... no more wolves....where they are still there, so three skins to get?

Thanks for the help :))))))

B
Bollk 02.02.20

Hedwiqa
The stone in the sewers is chosen from the corpse of the murdered you kakodiki (at the beginning of the Chapter).
In the hospital. You can talk there to explain what pozirovat the statue should be, or just donate her food - you will receive 3 stone.
The stone in the swamp - the quest to make Vaski, will give the Tarot card. With her to kalkshteynu he will say that it is necessary to make a lightning rod (to order from forge) and revive (to insert grouted during a storm) and kill the Golem. The storm druid is a senior in the swamps you organizes for 500 coins. Golem is easier to kill by activating the pillars with lightning and to Golem took place between them chasing you (it brake) - and with him will be a stone
The last stone will give you detective Raymond in the story.
Wolves are still in the cave in the swamp. By the way there is another stone will be

h
hedwiga 02.02.20

Bollk
The creature that I killed and now I have 4 stone. One, probably it is.
However, I still have 6 stones, need to collect and in the Glossary describes only 6 stones and one of them is sanitation....
If the stone creature in me, or how I have already 4 pieces, then ...... I don't know what to do))))))))))

If, suppose, for some reason I have not removed the stone from the corpse of the creature, I'll find the stone on the body?

* I'm at work...the game is at home*

P
Playshner 02.02.20

I don't know what to do))))))))))

+1... no offense to You... and blame the developers...

h
hedwiga 02.02.20

Playshner

and there are many sewers in the city? I run the one where this thing was, the entrance is opposite the house detective. Maybe it's not the sewer? because somewhere, I have 4 pieces of stones, even BEFORE receiving this quest, gather up.....

z
zloy over 02.02.20

Prompt All 10 Safaricom where to find! everyone will be amazed at whom to take? Pliz! 10 of stones that insert to the obelisks in the second Chapter!