3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
johnbay 02.02.20 08:32 pm

Sephiroth (The Witcher)

stuck in search of Sephiroth in canalise, the bottom line: I found the key, went to the crypt, cut and all, periodically growling dog kakayato. found two chests... one full of alchemical ingame other I do not remember. in General Sephiroth's present. Where ever he was supposed to be? In the corpse? in the trunk? Jo...? went to 10 RA the entire vault walls all... I can't find
116 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helloapm. 02.02.20

th for Vaski?
and how to take the detective?
by the way thanks

D
Deadroll 02.02.20

Vaska-grandmother in the swamp , lives in Kirpichnikov . The job nuzhnosti about the clearance of the area.
Complete all the tasks of silica and he will give you the stone.

The last task in the detective would be to remove the information from the Grave!

you're welcome by the way

H
Helloapm. 02.02.20

damn, I already fulfilled her mission. (by the way where to find the boy which was lost?).
Then took 3 of the amulet from the altar, the alchemist gave 1, the merchant bought 1. Still have Golems to take and detective one take ??((

E
Erysipelas 02.02.20

2 Helloapm. read FAQ , everything is described!

_
_Enzo_ 02.02.20

2 Helloapm boy I also could not find in the second Chapter, but it turned out that it is possible to find only in the third Chapter:)
Popovodu of Sefirot - read the note given you by the Kalkshteyna there, all details painted!! you should not take the answers from the forums, much more interesting just to read carefully all the data that you have.. and about the monsters and about the job..
Personally, I passed the game without any hints and forums and was very interested to know myself, although learned a lot from the forums but it is possible to go through the game a second time:))

H
Helloapm. 02.02.20

Yes, I realized I already. I just protien with the stone in the cave, I Tudu went without a torch and without elixir of cats and saw the passage of the matter has become ((. If not a secret where this boy to be in the 3rd Chapter?

D
Deadroll 02.02.20

2 Helloapm.
Chapter 3.
Take the job at Vaski and go to the cave in the swamp!
2 _Enzo_
I'll note don't read! many went without forums , but it's easier!

m
metalsoul 02.02.20

There is an issue here in advance izvinaus if STE has already been discussed, nenadal. So can't find three Sephirah, stones for kalkstein what would the turret to open. One was, one gave kalkstein, one investigator, two the statue at the hospital, one killed, one loverd(the merchant on the dike). itax I suspect Shaw is the one I will throw Golems to enter the field even if you kill the bastard. in sewage nenadal, went to the crypt to the sectarians but there nenadal. there are still two bandits che guard, but do not know how to get there, the horns they also give nizya, talking nihotyat his paw and Spain. where's the other one!!! help lads, the game uzhos how interesting!!! Seldom play RPGs so do not judge strictly.

E
Erysipelas 02.02.20

2 Mr.047 is the Sephiroth, in Russian called....poor you searched for, not found:) and the theme for this issue is in FAQ's all documented....here is the list:
Where to find Sephiroth?

1. In the sewers, in kokatriksa.
2. After a conversation with Kalkshteyna.
3, 4, 5. Make offerings to the statue Melitele (in the hospital of Quinoa or swamps) in the form of something edible.
6. At the dam, the merchant of Leuvaarden - sells for 500 arenov.
7. Gives Vaska after performing her quest (in the marshes. Also it will give the card must include the Kalkshteyna).
8. The cave in the swamps, in the sarcophagus.
9. In Golem.
10. Give the detective (in the story).

V
Valdemarich 02.02.20

People where and how to find the last 10th Sephiroth???
Quest on search of Sefirot For Kalkstein to allow access to the Tower of the magician.Already defeated Golem and got on this seperate.

w
white_m 02.02.20

the latter is likely to detective Raymond, he do it he will.
when I passed, couldn't find. Decided to speak with all, and found Sephiroth from Rimland)

C
Chey-to Bot [pokinul PG] 02.02.20

Have to find the last Sephiroth, who should come across me by accident. The problem is that I looked in random barrels-cabinets-corpses for the second day, no Sephiroth, I discovered. Still may be I missed it in some barrels on the street in Vizim, and he is now TPI is? Now I have to search all over again chtoli?

G
G.K. 02.02.20

give it to you detective

G
Geralt iz Rivii 02.02.20

I'm generally not found of the tenth Sephiroth, but somehow opened the tower, with 9 Sefirot.And I noticed that one Sephiroth is not properly called.Maybe it's just me.But honestly, I most of the game soared in this place.

E
Evenstayn 02.02.20

I ate simple.
1-Falls from a dead kokatriksa in the sewers
2-Gives Leuvaarden(the merchant on the dike)for 500монет
3,4,5, I Need to pick up a pear(or other fruit)And put on the altar of Melitele or in the hospital or in the marshes.
6-In the swamp gives Vaska for that purify the clay pit of utoptsev.
7-it Turns out after a conversation with Kalkshteyna.
8-Found in a cave in the swamp.
9-Need to talk to Kalkshteyna,so he said to talk to the people in the swamp.There need Vasco to talk and she will give you a map.At the blacksmith you need to buy a lightning rod and insert it into the Golem.Storm or AMA appears or you can pay for the storm druids.Then Sephiroth killed the Golem to get necessary.
10-Gives detective when fill up the Grave(Though he's innocent).And then all 10 should be on the obelisks dotting.

G
Geralt iz Rivii 02.02.20

Here. And I detective that ine gave Sephiroth.But somehow it all turned out.After killing the Grave with him, I was just paracetomal, but he's, like, nothing.

W
Wit-c-her 02.02.20

If I'm not Mistaken: 3 pieces at the altar, 1 Kalkstein, 1 in the Crypt in the Swamps, 1 detective Raymond (hazard Aveda), 1 Leeuwarden, 1 Golem, the Rest do not remember.

E
Erysipelas 02.02.20

Wit-c-her it's already described in FAQ'e

M
MIRRORS EDGE 02.02.20

People tell me specifically where is the stone of Chesed!All oblazil all soaked scored 36 LVL at those fucking bogs,th do I have the head crack!!!Tell me please!!!!!!
Have kokatriksa one of the Sephiroth 1
The statue of Melitele 1(does not give any more food if she goes,she gives me the mistletoe))))
Leuvaarden 1
In a cave in a coffin 1
Have Golem 1
Have Kalkshteyna 1
Raymond 1(when you approach Raymond note on medallion - he will shake(if medallion is configured to search the beast))
Yeshe somewhere 2 nadybal was the last
Sephiroth - Chesed who will help to ensure respect!

M
Mishanya P. 02.02.20

Sephiroth Chesed you get wacky on the moor, when performs an assignment cleaning the clay pits. She'll offer 50 arenov, agree, and instead of money will give you the Sephiroth of Chesed.