3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
johnbay 02.02.20 08:32 pm

Sephiroth (The Witcher)

stuck in search of Sephiroth in canalise, the bottom line: I found the key, went to the crypt, cut and all, periodically growling dog kakayato. found two chests... one full of alchemical ingame other I do not remember. in General Sephiroth's present. Where ever he was supposed to be? In the corpse? in the trunk? Jo...? went to 10 RA the entire vault walls all... I can't find
116 Comments
Sort by:
o
oviamoire 02.02.20

and I have such things.stuck at the end of the 2nd Chapter,when it is necessary to put Sephiroth on the obelisks.but the fact that I solved the half of Sefirot paste in advance,even when it is not found all,in fact,the quest for them just got.then upgraded the computer,bought a license the game,installed it,moved the saves,like everything was OK. but then it was found that those obelisks,on which I put the Sephiroth,now do not burn,and the quest has not already been opened,and Sefirot in the inventory is gone,leaving only the ones I don't have time to insert.I hope this is something you can fix,since the beginning somehow too lazy to start -_-

B
BioGen 02.02.20

johnbay
Must be kokatriksa killed.

A
Andy7P7 02.02.20

oviamoire
The stones cease to be active after the insertion of Sefirot.

k
karimakhmetov 02.02.20

What to do if you do not take the stone from Kokatriksa first Chapter?
Right now I can't find ((

A
Andy7P7 02.02.20

karimakhmetov
The head took a stone there, strange.
But out there, climb into the sewer and searched his den, or place where he was killed.

If you didn't get that he's still there lying.

A
Andy7P7 02.02.20

That is not to find what you can buy.

I
Ivan Zamahin2004 02.02.20

johnbay
It in the body of cockatrice

V
Vladlimir 02.02.20

I have lost the last 2 Sephiroth.in the city they are in quest inventory,and come to the marshes disappear.what to do?

V
Vladlimir 02.02.20

Fratyr
swamps generally Driada-fucker.every time when you give her wolf skin she is pushing the legs)))

T
Tatiya 02.02.20

Andy7P7
This one you can buy them? Sooo necessary, and then damn again no hunting is to take place, all the obelisks I have gone out and none of the Sephiroth in the inventory

R
Raptor_groza_komarov 02.02.20

I have a bug of some kind. When I came to the swamp, I have a Keter turned in her grandmother's liqueur.

S
Strelok9919 02.02.20

All kind time of days, the problem lies in getting past Sephiroth. All additional jobs have already been passed, visited the cemetery, found dead Raymond, was acquitted of all the characters, Grave alive, but Raymond does not give Sephiroth, what I did wrong or is it trivial bug and how to resolve, reload the save game does not help, exit and enter the house also did not bring results, help who knows. Thanks in advance.

d
dilat 02.02.20

In General, who will be looking for Sephiroth in the sewers - he's in the corpse kokatriksa. If you had just killed and took/didn't take the head to Vincent's in KACH-ve-WA Doc - look at his body, he'll lay there and won't disappear

O
Optovka 02.02.20

Andy7P7
where did you find such a dealer?

k
koka-kola 02.02.20

How to activate this quest in search of these Sefirot ?

P
Purumpumpum 19.01.22

I can’t find the Sefirot Keter, either Raymond will give it, or after killing the Grave, but Raymond doesn’t want to give anything and asks to kill the grave, but m. I’m justified and I can’t bang him, and we also fought with everyone Kalkshein and Vincent don't want to talk to me now. I do not know what to do(