3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
johnbay 02.02.20 08:32 pm

Sephiroth (The Witcher)

stuck in search of Sephiroth in canalise, the bottom line: I found the key, went to the crypt, cut and all, periodically growling dog kakayato. found two chests... one full of alchemical ingame other I do not remember. in General Sephiroth's present. Where ever he was supposed to be? In the corpse? in the trunk? Jo...? went to 10 RA the entire vault walls all... I can't find
116 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sisusisisusiusis 02.02.20

Well, as already was declared here is not about Sephiroth, to me they need 8 pieces of 1-n, so that colonization is possible to get the others not yet, know where...
I would be glad if you help in this matter.
p.s. Any idea about the obelisks, it is necessary to conduct the search, or about the tower and if so then where,exactly would. :)

M
Mishanya P. 02.02.20

Well, how have not declared about the Sephiroth, to me they have 8 pieces
The Sephiroth are everywhere, in principle, if you read the posts above you can get info, where to get them, but Oh well, I will explain more:
1) one of the Sephiroth (Malchut) is extracted from the corpse Kokatriksa at the beginning of the 2nd Chapter
2) Kalkshteyna gives another, when you get a job the Mysterious Tower
3) three Sephiroth gives the altar Melitele, presumably a gift of some piece of fruit and get them. The altar of Melitele two - one on the moor, and another in the hospital of the Holy Quinoa
4) Sephiroth Chesed gives Vaska - village elder Kirpichnikov in the swamp (see my post above)
5) TIFERET sells Leuvaarden (prepare 500 arenow)
6) Thoroughly search the cave near the clay pits on the moor (the Raven's sarcophagus is one...)
7) To obtain the ninth to defeat the Golem in the swamps
8) About the tenth I think he guess...
Actually carefully read the posts in the topics, everything is typically described... And carefully inspect every area in the game...

S
Sisusisisusiusis 02.02.20

Mishan P.
OOO... :) Just went and read what you said to me yeah already on the 6th stopped, left 4-e:))that's just the wizard now find the need for a lightning rod. :)the truth seems to be Sephiroth's 4 things were not saugoti 7 obelisks and asking for +4 to all this. %)

S
Svetloyar 02.02.20

>To get the ninth - defeat the Golem in the swamps
Here, it soared. And I had to go to Vaske and Kalkshteyna, then to the Smiths, after the druids... And he really Golem easily dispatched three zippers.

D
DiMaMC49 02.02.20

1)1 kokatriksa
2)1 Leuvaarden(over 500 arenow)
3)3 the statue of the local goddess( give fruit)
4)1 Kalkshteyna(during the quest)
5)1 of a sarcophagus Crow
6)1 Golem(for the quest)
7)1 Vaski(for quest)
8)1 Ramrod(for quest)

A
Allesraven 02.02.20

Somebody tell me please! I didn't take Sephiroth in the beginning kokatriksa. Now I'm missing 1. What else can you do?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 02.02.20

Go to the sewers and try to search all the remains. If you do not find sympathy... Have to start over again, because the bodies tend to disappear with all its contents.

A
Allesraven 02.02.20

S. A. V. E. I. G. thank you so much!!!! Found) I thought first to go!

T
Tigrenok123 02.02.20

Sephiroth from kokatriksa!

M
MakRoz 02.02.20

All the main quests in the 2nd Chapter done...and got stuck 9 Sefirot...come to the detective for 10 Sephiroth and he is silent bitch and quests no longer gives.Probably a glitch!!!

V
Vavle2010 02.02.20

MakRoz
Apparently you had him already?

V
VESIMIR 02.02.20

PEOPLE SEPHIROTH IN the SEWERS I NEED to FIND KOKATRIKSA AT the beginning of the CODE DOWN INTO IT AND SEE Siegfried and when you killed kokatriksa then search him, take his head and Sefirot cheto else,and Sefirot on the map, in the house of detective he will give it to you when you tell him that supposedly I have Kalkshteyna all right, and he will ask you to lure him to the tower and kill and gives Sefirot

N
Naikin 02.02.20

how to get the 10 Sephiroth??? I have in the story that Geralt realized that Raymond Azar!!! after opening he said the body was corroded by acid, and he now Raymond doesn't trust

M
MgVolkolak 02.02.20

Please elaborate further on the plot. Talk to Kalkshteyna to solve how to cheat hazard.

K
Kostyan K2stalker 02.02.20

MgVolkolak
SPS, I just had to read one of the notes in the inventory

K
Kagero 02.02.20

With these seperate just crap provided. Especially in the sewers I do he fell, but then I thought it under water to look))

M
Mishanya111 02.02.20

Guys plz tell me I can't 9 th Sefirot to get a Golem what would he want to give so he gave it to him???))))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 02.02.20

what would he want to give so he gave it to him???))))

Need to kill him))
But to kill, you need to Wake him up. In short, do jobs until you get from Vaski on the moor information about the Golem. Then go to Kalkstein, he will say make a lightning rod. Lightning rod will make or blacksmith of the Order or krasnolud in blocks of non-humans (one of them will immediately refuse, then go to another).
How to get lightning rod, then go to the swamp and wait for stormy weather, then come to the Golem and stab him a lightning rod and lightning he wakes up... If you wait too lazy, then go to the druids for 500 arenov it will cause a storm.

A
AKA42 02.02.20

I, the grave was banging, I told the detective that he killed me on the joys of Sephiroth and gave up and fled to the swamp, but th kanalizacia do not know me already drowned away!

A
AKA42 02.02.20

and everyone understood how to find))) arguments, you just have to press alt and search remains)) and all)