3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 20.09.19 10:20 am

Impressions from the full game (Beyond: Two Souls)

The game is already on torrents.
While shake, wait two hours, who have to check out, unsubscribe as it is!)
180 Comments
Sort by:
d
dreamfall266 20.09.19

The demo is particularly impressed visually don't believe that is the PS3

T
Tom[Cat] 20.09.19

Played a couple of hours, more even look. It's just a movie, a bunch of cutscenes and dialogues (which we almost do not participate), a small fork in the plot.

The gameplay looks very poor, small scenes where we are given something to come up and click, the only game looks nice for Aiden (only the displacement and the typical push, pull, pinch).

If you compare with other games of the cage, you will notice that the gameplay elements becomes smaller. Most likely the next game for the PS4 will have the graphics level almost like cgi movies (although the game itself in most of the points looks very high quality).

[
[JoeyJordison] 20.09.19

I don't know,I liked it very much,played a couple of hours everything is super,very addictive,particularly liked the moment on a date when I had to take revenge)))

J
Jarodey911 20.09.19

Today was the game,if at first I had my doubts at the end of the game..ugh,words can't explain(who passed me will understand).Just take it and complete the game and not on YouTube(YouTube you these emotions will give) and on the console.The ending is in the style of Quantic Dream,unpredictable

Z
Z.l.o.y. 20.09.19

Jarodey911
I've been through,I know what you mean )

N
Nehalim 20.09.19

So now that the Commercials and the game is called qwerty. So 10 years ago I would have laughed ,but now nothing,the rules,and know that only indicate where and in what place, at their discretion, click on.Generally ,the game purely for little age 3-5 \10 years maximum (in rare cases) ,of course this is my opinion .

P
Prepodobnyy Onotole 20.09.19

salopic
a Troll after all, what fat, is not necessary so to respond.

F
F_1N 20.09.19

Apostol222
fake

P
PAMAH007 20.09.19

The game is simply gorgeous, cage once again outdid himself. As for the gameplay - it have not diminished, only now it's a little different there. As before, the game is divided into two parts - the study of locations and action scenes. In the first case all is clear: go through the level, activate different scripts, find items, etc. your Typical heavy rain. But the action scenes are now played differently: instead of buttons displayed on the screen, it switches to slo-mo and we have time to pull the right stick in the desired direction. No hints, you need to follow what is happening and to take the right decision. At least, unusual. The game itself was a little less interactive: now you can only use the necessary items, but not everything (as in XP). In any case, not a minus, because the game has not lost anything. But the story became more interesting, proper, seasoned, doesn't suffer from plot holes and flaws. The graphics are simply gorgeous (especially facial animation). Still wonder what the old PS3. Well, as always, is in the game lots of endings, which can not but rejoice. In short, I would put a solid top ten: the game has become much better and more interesting heavy Reina (although he is still one of the best games of the generation). I advise everyone to go. of course, not on YouTube, because he will not give a tenth of the emotions that gives the game.

D
Ded BaBayan 20.09.19

There are spoilers! Over in the game!!!I must say that Beyond: Two Souls for me the main disappointment of this year!!Everything I loved heavy raine of the game is missing.From the ragged narrative not created a coherent picture from the game! No qte not feel the tension in the battle,sometimes not clear in what direction you need to reject the stick. Only two endings:life or death,with all the action that you did previously does not impact on the end,ie the game is completely linear!The intrigue is not!We immediately see that Aiden-twin brother Jody ,who died in childbirth,and Nathan at the end of the game will make a big mistake!!
In General, the game by 8.5 points!!!Game of the year GTA V yet,although I would TLOu have divided the place!!!

N
Nikita Lobanov 20.09.19

Kintz. I game like the best.

N
Nehalim 20.09.19

salopic
Better watch a movie without distraction ,quietly,than to watch this mediocre movie still press 1 and in some places 2 buttons .Why? And understand ,to delve into that.The kids fun will be.

P
Prepodobnyy Onotole 20.09.19

IceDMC
looked at your favorite games, and I thought, do you there is simply nothing.

B
BRUTAL_SLAYER 20.09.19

Beyond just the shit that wasn't supposed to be born. (C) Anton Logvinov

a
alexandr1988 20.09.19

On the ratings - Metacritic gives it a rating of 73/100. Critics are ranked well from 58 reviews:
- 90-100/100 - 13 reviews;
- 75-90/100 - 25 reviews;
- 60-75/100 - 13 reviews;
- 40-60/100 (40 is the minimum at the moment) - 7 reviews.
Average user rating - as of 7.3/10.
Low scores are the result of manifestly excessive and does not meet expectations.
PS And soniboi response )))))

r
robotizir 20.09.19

salopic I'm a child. and understand the games all. there are children smart and... you know

r
robotizir 20.09.19

I am 14 years old

T
Trotilx 20.09.19

Well that didn't take it and went with a friend on the stitched. This is interesting in terms of storytelling, Paige makes my game half the work. But the gameplay is so primitive and inconvenient to manage that by mid-game is just annoying with his basinfirefest. After a chic of nonlinearity in the Heavy Rain I was expecting similar in the fantasy genre, where this would look even better. In the end - 2 ending without a real freedom of choice, which is very simple and logical. Fans, minus all you want, all the same comments can be removed, but the cage for the first time zapalysya.

N
Nehalim 20.09.19

Reverend Onotole
XD.. And then favorite games ...what the judgments are .

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

With all due respect and love for the work of Quantic Dream Beyond sorry I failed to impress. But I was hoping.... Fahrenheit and Heavy rain was masterful games with good atmosphere, storytelling and intrigue. And Beyonde this as if not. The plot is not intriguing, the main character not empathize one bit, what a pile of story. The gameplay is nothing of a supernova is not in itself, at the judge simplified Heavy rain, but still not as easy to manage. Unlike the previous two games of the cage , which I took in one breath, I passed with a Pokerface. Graphics is the only place where the game was a success, the faces and the characters look photorealistic. But I'm not a PC-schnick already, that because of the graphics the game crack up. In General, for me this is the main disappointment of the year and worst game of Quantic Dream. TLOU is much better, much.