3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 20.09.19 10:20 am

Impressions from the full game (Beyond: Two Souls)

The game is already on torrents.
While shake, wait two hours, who have to check out, unsubscribe as it is!)
180 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 20.09.19

The cage would cost less to resist the urge to talk about his own person and to spend more time working on the project

P
PAMAH007 20.09.19

Beyond just the shit that wasn't supposed to be born. (C) Anton Logvinov
The authority found. After his Echospace, Black Ops 2, 10/10 in his blog not even walk.
And soniboi response )))))
Yes. A score of 75 points - well this is wild shit, especially considering that games cage never claimed to be a masterpiece and each of them is a new experiment and try to bring something new. Just at this time the expectations were too high, and that the range of estimates, respectively. With all this, the game is very cool and diverse (both in terms of events and locations). I'm not disappointed, liked the game, very much so.

M
Marsel Kazan 20.09.19

as the film is made with the help of computers anything but as the game uninteresting!For console, go for not a very dynamic button!

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

PAMAH007
Yes. A score of 75 points - well this is wild shit, especially considering that games cage never claimed to be a masterpiece and each of them is a new experiment and try to bring something new
Claimed or not, but the masterpieces were. A new project has lost that soul, the flow of the plot and the intrigue that was in previous games. In the past two games, many were his tongue out with interest and empathy anticipating what will happen next, and there are only a Pokerface because of the story that cage this time has turned into a bunch of small, not much of the plot, the emotions. And the gameplay is nothing supernova has not increased, only the inconvenience. I speak as a fan of Fahrenheit and Heavy Raina and soniboj.

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

And soniboi response )))))
Soniboi this year got TLOU a masterpiece and the best version of GTA 5, and on PC and box what? Besides from Outlast anything suitable I do not remember

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 20.09.19

Jack Carver.
masterpiece TLOU
the best version of GTA 5
Nope.

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

Ctrl. Alt. Delete.
Say which is better GTA 5?

L
Lightninggg 20.09.19

Ctrl. Alt. Delete.
Yep, and again yep.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-grand-theft-auto-5-face-off

C

Jack Carver.
Anywhere. On the PS3 better textures, but on the box the fps is higher and pop-up not as sharp. Just Rockstar have done good work and versions have minimal differences.

Lightning.
I've tried to find rascia, nothing significant found. The difference, as I said is minimal, best version no.

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

Ctrl. Alt. Delete.
Okay. And TLOU than you?

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

alexandr1988
One multiplatform.
Rome and Armagh new failed better in Shogun, and Day-Z to play
StarCraft - Supplement
Amnesia has turned out worse than Outlast
The rest is clearly not pull on the masterpieces

C

Jack Carver.
Much easier to list than pleased =)

Dostoinstvami atmosphere, good presentation, attention to detail, the prologue and the last 10 minutes.

Nedostatkah. Had seen it all a million times, but rather ZAMBI APOCALIPSIS. Affectedness. Appears oschuschuenie that Ellie and the scene with the death of Sarah (or whatever the daughter was called?) added only to the player let snot. Graphics. It is not, although it is already possible to write off the old PS3. Gameplay. Pysch-pysch, bioshok even worse. And, mind you, I didn't say that it's a bad game, just not a masterpiece. Somewhere of 8.3 out of 10.

a
alexandr1988 20.09.19

Jack Carver.
Fixed, leaving only exclusives=)

a
alexandr1988 20.09.19

Jack Carver.
Well, Yes, Yes, a game where you have to strain your brain, for students not masterpieces! There will not argue!
What is ArmA 3 as good as the previous parts? What's wrong with Dota 2, Divinity: Dragon Commander, Europa Universalis 4, Total War: Rome 2? Justify!

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

alexandr1988
Well, firstly, and then the students? Secondly, since when is DotA and StarCraft have to strain your brains. It's not Victoria (also the PC copies by the way). Outlast I liked this game, but amnesia disappoint. In MK so do strictly on the console to play.
Ctrl. Alt. Delete.
What you're right, the subject is beaten, but nevertheless, this topic Dogs managed to make a gorgeous game that takes the soul. Yes, at the Anche for example, was the highlight makes it the original game, Tlou so no raisins, but the game touches highly. The gameplay is good, cartridges the truth is not always enough. Nothing on the schedule do not drive, not technical, so visually it is very beautiful. Worse gorgeous scenery of Uncharted, but still...

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

What is ArmA 3 as good as the previous parts?
Problems with optimization. As to Rome 2 - there is generally a nightmare with this. DotA 2 online game, that says it all

L
Lightninggg 20.09.19

Ctrl. Alt. Delete.
Had seen it all a million times, but rather ZAMBI APOCALIPSIS.
Here it is served even better than in the films on this topic.

Appears oschuschuenie that Ellie and the scene with the death of Sarah
This scene for the revelation of Joel. Helps to explain his final choice and the General attitude towards Ellie.

Graphics. It is not
Shta? Best on consoles, with the third Uncharted. Maybe Beyond better, but I have not played do not know.

Pysch-pysch, bioshok even worse.
And have you played? There are moments with explicit pysch-pysch" during the whole game quite a bit, and those great set. In one place to sit out, a few rounds, permanently you need to do something, to change tactics.

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

Lightning.
In Uncharted better graphics, in visual terms (not technical) it is generally there the best

C

Lightning.
Here it is served even better than in the films on this topic.
I wrote of the merits of suitable feed. But it could be better to do something than the hackneyed zombie game, naughty dog can do it, and how.

This scene for the revelation of Joel.
Okay. But such scenes show the tragic deaths of many.

Shta? Best on consoles, with the third Uncharted. Maybe Beyond better, but I have not played do not know.
In the Beyond, Yes.

And have you played? There are moments with explicit pysch-pysch" during the whole game quite a bit, and those great set.
Played. In uncharted better. And if there is a game where the better, then what is a masterpiece?

a
alexandr1988 20.09.19

Jack Carver.
In all parts of the ArmA tightly with optimization, as in all parts of Total War at the time of release! I asked, they are worse than the previous parts? And what about think - is in Company of Heroes 2 Divinity: Dragon Commander, Europa Universalis 4, Total War: Rome 2, Arma 3 is not necessary to think? By the way, You said nothing about Company of Heroes 2 Divinity: Dragon Commander and Europa Universalis 4! What are they not pleased?
PS If you dig, then, in the Last of Us and GTA 5 (and, incidentally, not exclusive to PS3), you can find a bunch of bugs!