3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 20.09.19 10:20 am

Impressions from the full game (Beyond: Two Souls)

The game is already on torrents.
While shake, wait two hours, who have to check out, unsubscribe as it is!)
180 Comments
Sort by:
M
MIXA3030 20.09.19

Химик2006
I don't know are you sober at all, or not, maybe you have been in school loads are large or you have got their own kind of reality, I'm on the Max Payne, Heroes or The Last of Us and the word is uttered. Your logic thinking and associative array just scares me. You talking nonsense and trying to prove something. If your last message is not a joke, I pity you.

m
markslaterpro4 20.09.19

K
Kimaen 20.09.19

The game is gorgeous. Chesslovo, if not to regard it as a successor to Heavy Rain is go Fahrenheit, then the fault is not happening. Beyond is the original game, took over from HR only icons of the buttons and part of the interface. Many complain that the game story is shit, and say that in the same HR he was epic, but so he was put there in the forefront. In Beyond in the Chapter is the inner world of the protagonist, which is almost forced to remain locked up. Game with incredible accuracy conveys the feelings and emotions of the main character, caught in extremely difficult situations. All her actions and decisions just as easy to believe as the characters from the Last of us, and it's actually a compliment. Still very long to speak up in defense of this game, and strongly praise, but I think it will be too much. =)

And finally I will say that Beyond is not a standard game with QTE moments, WAH effects and other crap inherent in current game development, but first and foremost is an interactive drama where Gaugin is the hero and his feelings, experiences and events that happen to him. =)

B
Bombardirovschik 20.09.19

Code.Rio
Well said ([6] Химик2006) Respect the game! Because it conveys a vital sense. Many just do not see!

You're probably a girl?

D
Dzhek Uolters 20.09.19

After the Condom, fat guy mentioned that the ending in The Last of Us is a terrible and illogical, I actually began to see him as the source of any opinions.

W
Wlados3d 20.09.19

IceDMC
Generally ,the game purely for little age 3-5 \10 years maximum (in rare cases) ,of course this is my opinion

Judging by your grammar, you yourself fall under the age of 3.5/10.

K
Kenn1y 20.09.19

I liked it much more than Heavy Rain, atmospheric and many different locations.
PS Anyone know what tracks are playing in the head Party, why in off of the soundtrack they are not included

a
aleksEA_BOOM 20.09.19

well, shit... some of the so-called movie very little !!!! personally, I only know 4 of these games (normal):Fahrenheit, The Walking Dead, Heavy Rain and just after Beyond: Two Souls... these games are very small, and you smear her

o
ololo. 20.09.19

Химик2006
didn't read all the stuff that you wrote. One eye noticed about MP3. Don't know what you don't like, but the third max Payne is the best shooter for the last 10 years.

N
Nehalim 20.09.19

Wlados3d
Heh,interesting to see such as you,who don't see their mistakes ,but proudly notice and tell other what and how it should be.You had better have your errors corrected, if you really care so much for grammar .

O
OculusMortem 20.09.19

As an interactive movie the game is excellent. It was immediately clear that this is the chamber a story about a couple of the main characters of Aiden and jodie. A Epica, which all were waiting, and some similarity to the Heavy Rain here in principle can not be, because this is the story of a girl. Heavy Rain was quite serious psychological dramas, but personally I like it on this setting it is not very pleasant, not impressive, I can't say that I was very touched. Was there a couple of times when it was very scary, very scary to make any actions. Here the game is absolutely about another: Another concept, another design, another story, another characters behavior and even the attitude of the game, it is absolutely not similar to the previous ie games are completely different, and compare them, in my opinion - nekkorektno. (C) BlackSilverUfa

ololo.
didn't read all the stuff that you wrote. One eye noticed about MP3. Don't know what you don't like, but the third max Payne is the best shooter for the last 10 years

Oh God, can deteriorate SO much, the first 2 parts of max were significantly better than the third part! BioShock, Borderlands, even METRO: Last Light and Dishonored shooters much better than the third Max. Not to mention games such as SeriousSam and PainKiller - examples of real shooter! Half-Life, Hexen, Doom, Quake... How can you call MP3 the best shooter!? I would not let him even rewards Shooter of the year, pfft...

MIXA3030
I don't know are you sober at all, or not, maybe you have been in school loads are large or you have got their own kind of reality, I'm on the Max Payne, Heroes or The Last of Us and the word is uttered. Your logic thinking and associative array just scares me. You talking nonsense and trying to prove something. If your last message is not a joke, I pity you.

I still pity you, since you don't understand that I wanted all of this to say - your choice of the standards of the games leaves much to be desired, so you can expect you an objective assessment of a really good game is clearly not worth it. And what makes you think that about The Last of Us was made to you? It was those who compare these 2 games.

innervizionman
You're probably a girl?
What, in fact, such arguments about the person? Talking about feelings, not about the situation...

B
BIOKRIS357 20.09.19

In Beyond: Two Souls blatant camera angles of Ellen page

http://imgur.com/a/2RXeo

w
wertenzi 20.09.19

if what and you can compare it only with Dragon lair from the arcade all those who played it know what is an interactive movie but not the game.
I'm not saying that BTS bad that she has bad graphics no opposite , but this is not a game BUT FUCKING HIS MOTHER MOVIES FOR 2500 RUBLES!!!.

M
Maximfedos 20.09.19

Put Two Souls Beyond two scores:

As the film - this project is gorgeous.
As game - full G, the devil knows that, generally nkaka normal gameplay elements are there, the bottom in General.

V
V1O2V3A4N5 20.09.19

This is complete shit! They met the expectations!

S
Snite_Poerti 20.09.19

Can't rate this game. On the one hand, there were good moments, on the other-too crooked narrative which in no way justified. No, really, why not make smooth transitions from child to adolescent to adult? Why are these wiggle back and forth? Heavy rain on YouTube, I still have not watched it, but now probably will have, so you need to compare the beyond with heavy rain.

W
Witali_Mytko_KFS 20.09.19

Damn, that's for interest looked favorite games obsirateley. And what is there? Solid Cal office dyuti, Diablo, the third Assassin! And these people write that the plot is shit, the characters are solid plates, etc..
What could be more ironic)

O
OculusMortem 20.09.19

Witali_Mytko_КFS
But, Diablo is gorgeous! =D Although the second I liked much more at the time... But the third thing... And Phony cull, and the third Assassin(God, that was awesome simulator pirania Finca! In the second part of pyrania the Finca was less! In the third part of the knife removed!=((( ), right, a complete YR.

L
Last Guardian 20.09.19

Always before you draw conclusions yourself!!!
So bad I was about the creation read. Sat down to play myself and that's after 2 hours, I didn't want to leave the game. It is at least fascinating. Yes, maybe not perfect, perhaps the torn narrative is not quite in favor, but the game is interesting.
It is possible to contact more deeply with the heroine of something and not enough to fully immerse yourself and feel. But this is clearly not a third-rate hack. This is a very good product. 8/10 rather than many equated it to 6.
Walk to the end of write full impressions. And the first is clearly good.

D
Darth_Legat 20.09.19

Just finished playing this masterpiece. The game is amazing, the picture pleases the eye, registerevent rollers makes imbued, and emotions whipped over the edge. Gentlemen, about in a submission script, let's remember one of kultovaya films beloved of many of the Director Quentin Tarantino, namely, pulp fiction! A similar technique is also applied there, however, the film made one more splash! Personally for me, after completing all the questions found their answers, and the episodes just go to the Taco order, so the player had a question that reveals in another episode. Yes, this is not a game in its purest form, namely an interactive movie, which is famous for Mr. cage, yeah, it's not so much variation of gameplay and storytelling, like in Heavy Rain, however, me and this game reminds than the series, where episodes are often unrelated, however, has some outline of the plot. So, if you consider this game from the point of view of interactive film, and drama, then this is definitely a good and quality product, definitely recommended reading.