3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 20.09.19 10:20 am

Impressions from the full game (Beyond: Two Souls)

The game is already on torrents.
While shake, wait two hours, who have to check out, unsubscribe as it is!)
180 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 20.09.19

Jack Carver.
About a visual plan. This is an improvement, in my opinion.
Anche in epic locations, of course, but the post-apocalyptic scenery of the Last of AC is not less beautiful. Green cities, forests, and autumn levels...All locations is as simple as I could, but they with such love, with such attention to detail is made.
I can't choose what is beautiful.

Ctrl. Alt. Delete.
But such scenes show the tragic deaths of many.
Really? Remind.
Niggers, Marlene, Tess. All died quickly, without further ADO.

In uncharted better.
That's not where you suffered. Are two different things. Last of As not a shooter. Exactly.
Again, there is the obligatory skirmishes is very small, and in other moments the use of firearms - almost always certain death. The game need to go stealth, but on any difficulty above medium is generally necessary.
By the way, Loa weapon sounds and feels much better than Uncharted.

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 20.09.19

Lightning.
Last of As not a shooter.
And ancharted shooter or what? =) If that is the first part, where the shootings was a real bust.

By the way, Loa weapon sounds and feels much better than Uncharted.
Yes.

Really? Remind.
Note. Everywhere notes, diaries, letters, farewell letters. And in each betapacebetapace. I understand that the collapse of civilization and all, but there are so many that already do not mind getting people. And the scene.. hmm.. perhaps a deer that had been killed I felt sorry for Ellie, but the other characters that were with Joel or was not at all sorry. That's a drop.
And no matter how they died quickly or in pain, but I'm 90% sure that the developers have intended such an outcome, where the player will feel the tragedy, and, => imbued with atmosphere, good, grim, but ready to fall to pieces. Because of the ostentatious.

Yaschitayu that it was necessary to concentrate on the atmosphere of uncertainty, fear and misunderstanding, as an absolute masterpiece in the beginning. No matter that 20 years have passed and everything should play out. This is, again, naughty dog, and they can.

PS Damn, how hard to remember and describe the deficiencies in a good, in principle, the game.

P. P. S. the Forum is Indeed, a dispute about the game naughty dog. :3

F
Fuse00 20.09.19

Passed.

That is to say, very, very good, but masterpiece is not released, it is regrettable.

The bad:
First and foremost, an incredibly annoying chronology of the story - these are taken from the ceiling of the episodes, it is unclear what a story - the essence of the game begin to get closer to the climax, to the moment it is just messy, out of story fragments - it is small, then adult, then child again, the teenager - who are these people, why she came here, what they're saying, what's going on?
It turns out that not playing to the game and its story itself, and stupidly for the sake of the ending, in order to learn how to eventually develop the entire mosaic.
Worse, such a directing course eliminates the nonlinearity as such: after all, if the game started, in fact, from the end, and jumps in the story in a chaotic manner, then you certainly know that to a certain point, these characters will live, die, these, happen that one and that one, and prevent everything is impossible.

Camera. Terrible.
In XP you can even change the angle, then, if the heroine goes beyond the wardrobe, to have to navigate blindly, or to include Aiden, which is not always possible + Aiden still is not able to interact with objects designed for interactivity with Jody.

This new bun, which cage was so proud of the lack of buttons-reminders in QTE - blean, sometimes it is better to leave as is.
And now do not understand where to press - whether up, or down, intuitively, on the basis of the movements of the heroine, guess it typically fails.

The non-linearity in the game is the choice between jeans and a dress/throw a foe with a stool or not, and if Heavy Rain ending was a result of the passage, then there is not - and logically, given the ripped the chronology - if the game starts late, it is possible to predict that subsequent episodes will not change what will happen.

The good:
The setting is great - real life with a splash of mysticism/magic, I love this this theme - Dreamfall, The Longest Journey, Zanzarah, Primal, Haunting Ground, Clock Tower, Vampire: the Masquerade and others like them.)
In this respect, just Bang, very little games, telling all about something other than armeyki-war/kingdoms-elves/star ships, aliens.

A very interesting feature with Ayden and everything connected with it - telekinesis, retrieving memories, control over the individual - a very cool and unusual.

Acting, the representation of characters in General is very good, was really touching and dramatic moments is a plus.

The variety of locations/actions - and on a motorcycle, and on horseback, and in the submarine, and scuba diving, and skiing, and much besides - atlichna, the monotony of the scenery/action always drives me into despair, then this plan tried.)

As for the ending:
Spoileri was hoping that at least the cage will be able to avoid bearded cliché about saving the world, five minutes on the Apocalypse, SUDDENLY prevented by the main character, cute jamesbond-CLA, ready to give his life for his faithful, a mad scientist and their ilk. The ending is full of fail, alas.

Still 8/10.
If Watch Dogs will not be something uber-mega-finally-mosgorovsky, the game of the year in my personal top - definitely The Last of Us.

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

Ctrl. Alt. Delete.
And ancharted shooter or what? =) If that is the first part, where the shootings was a real bust.
But the first part was really difficult on hard

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

asadist
Shit I learned three words and repeats
All the same, no wonder is called the Playstation console without games
Who calls? Half Pekanbaru?

g
godsmack 20.09.19

And I will unsubscribe. Finally passed. I must say - Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain - one of my favorite games. Fahrenheit is the only game that I ACTUALLY passed without stopping, in one step. After both games, as during the passage, I was overwhelmed with emotions, I couldn't think of another week of nothing. And that's Beyond... everything is beautiful, cool, interesting, but... no emotion, the game was played with Pokerface. In the game there were moments when really murazhki ran from sympathy for the hero, but after 5 minutes it was still. Storytelling did not like, what could I do with pieces from here, pieces from there - a mystery. The ending - well, it's all just no words, stamp on stamp. With science fiction all too much, sometimes the screen was complete nonsense. And after XP, ARE games I want in the setting of reality, because when you fly some ridiculous gibberish, I don't have much experience. Really, the whole game was catching myself thinking that I didn't want to believe that this work is QD, well somehow too carelessly.
What is the result. As a standalone game - it's a good, maybe even great, would be a masterpiece if it were not for Fahrenheit and XP.
As the game QD is the worst of the 3 (omikron doesn't count, completely different game). For me personally, Fahrenheit is the best. Then XP, and then Beyond. Conclusion for all the given emotions. Or maybe just me with age is already difficult than a surprise? But TLOU could...
So now with confidence I can say that GOTY 2013 for me - The Last Of Us, and it is not even discussed. Again, this decision on the basis of the donated game of emotions. There were many good projects this year, but none gave so much emotion, like TLOU. Such Amici was not something that this year has already been 2-3 years. Watch Dogs I am sure will be a super project, but not GOTY because it is GTA-sandbox, with all due respect to GTA. Plus developed already poobeshali so much that I doubt that even half will be realized. Plus They have this disease when you start a new franchise, the first part they always have some raw, unfinished, not brought to mind. But that's another story...
PS control with a tablet - well kick for the show is done, put it on the Ipad is worse at FPS on gamepad to play.

F
F_1N 20.09.19

Fuse00
you're not played the game and seen the ending, again I say that it is cliche. What about
SPOILER 228 NOT Nahoditsya Pandora's box, in which it is said that the world can't be saved, + you have not seen the ending of the masterpiece, in a different world

And he is about the game will say that it's a masterpiece. 10 out of 10. After passing I was shock, utter ecstasy. This is the most fun game I have not received. Masterpiece play masterpiece the course of time, great moments like the homeless and the Indians, and so on.

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 20.09.19

This game is great, the curtain extending to a quiet PS3. A great year. Waiting for PS4.

N
Nehalim 20.09.19

I advise you to look on youtube an hour and a half to understand ,and if you still wanted it .To spend 2+thousand on it or better still something more interesting to pre-order \to buy.
Stocks in this game far more than interesting .Why should only the ugly camera ,awkward controls ,and the corridor so surpasses all that much sometimes rotate quite problematic.
Do not rush to buy ,consider your decision ,make the right choice.

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

Even Anton Logvinov not appreciated

L
Lightninggg 20.09.19

Ctrl. Alt. Delete.
And ancharted shooter or what? =)
Well by 50 percent, Yes. There is acrobatics, and research locations, and other stuff, but shooting a lot, in any part and. I'm not saying it's bad, no, firefight is great, but a lot of them. And Last of As from the overall gameplay 10 percent, well, 20-max.

And in each betapacebetapace.
Well damn. And you wanted them to cupcakes baked and watched a cartoon about colorful horses?
In the world of Last of As really all very sad. All men are bastards, they don't live, they survive. The only good person in the game is Ellie. She performs such a role of the ray of light in all this darkness.

Because of the ostentatious.
I don't understand.
Loa a love for maximum believability and realism of human behavior, the relationships between them. No, but seriously, so real and living characters is no longer anywhere.
There's no corny heroism (no no, BTV), nor pathos. What kind of ostentatious or theatrical is it?

Yaschitayu that it was necessary to concentrate on the atmosphere of uncertainty, fear and misunderstanding, as an absolute masterpiece in the beginning.
Well, you think so. Games don't always meet our expectations.
And the atmosphere in Loa is also very unique, it contrast, is constantly changing throughout the game that emphasized the seasons, which reflect the spiritual state of the characters.

PS Damn, how hard to remember and describe the deficiencies in a good, in principle, the game.
So you're looking for some phantom faults, which are objectively in the game and no, in General.

P. P. S. the Forum is Indeed, a dispute about the game naughty dog. :3
Do. I will go Beyond to check out.

s
saintss 20.09.19

shit game

P
Paxton_Fettel 20.09.19

The game is gorgeous! Another masterpiece :) I bought Not in vain.

f
frensis0024 20.09.19

What the critics are acting like this? The game is not nearly as good as Fahrenheit and heavy Reina, gameplay there is enough, the picture is beautiful. Maybe the story is not the best, but to watch the developments interesting

W
WANTED WEAPONS 20.09.19

Many people have many opinions, but the level of Heavy Rain while no one was not around, and Beyond: Two souls agree strongly simplified but it's all the same level. PS David cage is the best screenwriter and Director in the gaming industry.

55657nas 20.09.19

Cool, however a lot of cutscenes, the person is almost not involved in the game.

O
OculusMortem 20.09.19

Good game, or rather interactive movie. Shedevralno as well transferred the feelings of the people as the most likely enjoyed the society. Who says the game is shit - just zazhralis already happens.. There is so much shkoloty retains good posts. And try to justify it, so much so that you all understand. If the game does not for your mind and created you only for Hollow stool, for ekshona, and do not meddle in these games, it's not a FPS and not a TPS, not an RPG or even a strategy! This is a game for the soul, and if you have it rotten(Spoiled or not) that walk past and stick your opinion to yourself go to hell, to anything you were there. Who lack of interactivity - go to Sims, is there any facility to use can. I swear, people are snickering already do, does not come to mind the foolish man is the main plot and the atmosphere! And even more interesting to observe the facial expressions of the characters, the tone in his voice, that's why it gets better book! And who wants ekshona - go to football play before it's too late. And, if later, hockey. But to whom little is offer hardball, that's where you will get enough epinephrine into the blood.

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

WANTED WEAPONS
David cage is the best screenwriter and Director in the gaming industry
Hideo kojima is also good, even very

M
MIXA3030 20.09.19

Failure and there is nothing to add, more like a mediocre movie. I just sit and wonder how people umudryayutsya praise. This failure, the game is more 6-6.5 points does not deserve. The plot is poor and boring, the characters banal, stamp on stamp, I have several times almost fell asleep while the game. What do life feelings, I beg you, when the story is incoherent snippets about any atmosphere speech can not be beat. The gameplay is not important they write, play heavy rain on the most difficult level, there ahrenenny gameplay, the lion's share of immersion in the game is the merit of the gameplay. The game is empty. The Western edition of the game is the game in the nines smashed... and rightly so. And we crack up, I'm even more than sure almost all, if not all of these halindeki even with a Russian voice acting played. I hope the next game cage would be better. From the developer of sore throat and heavy rain, I expected more. That's all I was thinking after the game, good luck.

O
OculusMortem 20.09.19

MIXA3030
Failure and there is nothing to add, more like a mediocre movie. I just sit and wonder how people umudryayutsya praise. This failure, the game is more 6-6.5 points does not deserve. The plot is poor and boring, the characters banal, stamp on stamp, I have several times almost fell asleep while the game. What do life feelings, I beg you, when the story is incoherent snippets about any atmosphere speech can not be beat. The gameplay is not important they write, play heavy rain on the most difficult level, there ahrenenny gameplay, the lion's share of immersion in the game is the merit of the gameplay. The game is empty. The Western edition of the game is the game in the nines smashed... and rightly so. And we crack up, I'm even more than sure almost all, if not all of these halindeki even with a Russian voice acting played. I hope the next game cage would be better. From the developer of sore throat and heavy rain, I expected more. That's all I was thinking after the game, good luck.

As I said, all of you snickering, dear. Thienot story? Stamp on stamp? Show me something with a similar plot. What the wretchedness of the story? Of course, what can you expect from the man who lost the second Planet like the first, even when the third one came out much better than the second. Max Payne is a third... God, people have forgotten how to be a real Max Payne! And might and Magic: Heroes 6 do treshak, I'd rather continue to play in the fifth, or even the third than to put on the comp it. Football simulator? God, who to be, to exchange, for example real football on the yard wiping his pants.
What can we see Beyond? What to be not like others what life is like for such people that have to go... People are willing to exchange this life or even to live on the street, and you are talking about boredom of the plot? And the fact that the story is broken, does it interfere with something? I like very much these scraps, and not very difficult to collect all the whole picture... Well, someone is certainly this brain is not enough.
A Russian localization of the game is not so bad, after all, and sometimes worse, much worse.
And I think many would agree that for example the same of Lost Planet 2 where pravilnee than Beyond.
Hmm, where the world is heading. Bring all the graphics(Although the graphics are gorgeous) and ekshon(It is also present, but in the genre of the game, read carefully, does not say that it's PURE Action).
Heavy rain and Farenheit was gorgeous, Yes, and if you compare Beyond and HR, neither there nor there plot originality not bleshchet. For me, Beyond it was interesting to view the film as many moments kept in suspense, many cling to the soul.
And Yes, by the way, compare for instance Beyond and The Last of Us - that's just stupid to say the least. It's a different game genres in different universes, you can't compare a horse with a bear.