3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 20.09.19 10:20 am

Impressions from the full game (Beyond: Two Souls)

The game is already on torrents.
While shake, wait two hours, who have to check out, unsubscribe as it is!)
180 Comments
Sort by:
i
internet_medved 20.09.19

The game is another masterpiece of the great man, honestly has long been play the games and see more and more developers are making the consumer goods that only podsazhivaetsya, not putting into play the soul as does the cage, which is a pity, because only through such creations, people start treating games as something more. This is a great game, maybe with minor shortcomings, but not such that would understate the potential of this game. I was completely satisfied, but this game was able to touch a nerve, as in his time did Fahrenheit, Heavy rein cage... Bravo, BRAVO...

F
Faceless Void 20.09.19

Subject Boobs revealed full )))

Spoiler

W
Witali_Mytko_KFS 20.09.19

Faceless Void
Yes skolkozh you can already throw these pictures!

S
SignIn 20.09.19

kolyan3737
4. Nate is like Norman Osborn from Spider-Man'a
Hahahahahahahahahahahahha!

T
Typ_60 20.09.19

I liked

M
Maximfedos 20.09.19

Guys, not too much you glorify the game with little gameplay? I certainly agree that in a well-designed plot and characters, but Beyond: Two Souls - it's an animated film, not the game. Not greasy to the movies to sell for 2600 rubles?

In General I do not know. Judging by the fact that some have been written on this forum, we get gameplay games is not needed. Come this game on all platforms (maybe except for Wii U) no one and the thought had not occurred to call this product a masterpiece (like the game). In fact, this masterpiece of a place on the shelves under the big sign that says: movies and cartoons.

PS Well, in General, the delight of the audience is not surprising. We in the gaming community, the majority as follows: if exclusive - so definitely a masterpiece. But of course I'm not so sure.

J
JeiGee 20.09.19

Just decided to write a review. And do not care what you say, learn to see their own.
Beyond a joke to me this year. I realize that was TLOU, but Beyond for me the best game. TLOU is also a great game but in my opinion and my tastes beyond was perfect. Yes, many say that the game the Ragged story - and our brain is not able to collect the information in one picture, but if you think about it, this girl's life very difficult. Don't understand why anyone Beyond compare with Heavy Rain... because the details of the interface migrated from one game to another, because both games are from the same Studio and both of them have the Interactive movie genre ? Idiocy. Two similar games, very different, but many people of low intelligence and I don't expect when they will be able to accept the idea that: All games are good on the Immediately starts a stupid contest on the theme of the game worse game is better
Well, you do not have brain to understand this game, leave your opinion, and do not cry the Game - shit " With the same success I can say that You - shit Why ? Yes, because you I don't like... with the same judgment and you appreciate the game. The critics did not like the game I Built a house of bricks around with Outlast your critics. Each person should arise an opinion about the games, everyone likes her, someone like Shuterok where you can run and shoot, who is like Puzzles in games, mystic or many other things, and who like me like games in the genre of Interactive Movie. Not so much, but you have already managed to compare them to each other and crap from top to bottom and across. Fahrenheit, Heavy rain, Beyond and the Walking dead. 4 games, and each of them sits deep in your heart leaving their piece in it. How can you compare the game with IR with TLOU or GTA5, it is a sign of daunizm. Each game genre Interactive Movie memorized and have to move away from this game. Gorgeous Fahrenheit, Great XP, HMM... These games are entrenched in many hearts and there is a new game that is all is needed to understate... Listen to any of Antonov, Critics and other idiots who try to RUB their opinions, and you listen to it. Try to sit down after an interactive movie, in silence for a minute, turn the brain that you have a few lying dormant for years. Consider everything, and try to adequately Express your opinion. Not I did not like Beyond because splinter cell is better and there is shooting with stealth and winter " Is idiocy.
Beyond:
-Great game, like its predecessor, it surprised me. The plot which is not so often found in games of our time when all fixated on the conveyor matches with a flat plot and ideas.
-A small need in the gameplay, I'm not playing, I'm watching an interactive movie, I admire him and what's happening, it sinks into the soul and never lets go.
-Great graphics for the PS3, one can see no one is trying to give soap kintz for log Babosov
-Huge expectations about the game - which in my opinion was justified. The game does not disappoint and pleased in the same way as other games IR lingers in the soul.
I'm not a soulless doll, the main character is Ellen page, which can Express your emotions and is not a bot
- The main character can't die, why am I happy ? Yes, because I never liked Killing girls. Yes, many of your shooters the Main character should die from 40 bullets to the heart , and then nothing ugrazhaet Princess , I play, I'm happy.
- Aiden, twin Brother of the main character seeking to protect her, thereby making her worse. Leaving her without friends and love.
I liked the game, and even loved. Perfect movie and a decent game. Like Heavy Rain and Farenheit..

J
JeiGee 20.09.19

Maximfedos
So tell me that you feel sorry money. For the sake of Interactive movies is not a sin once every couple of years to throw 3-4 thousand.

o
ostin321 20.09.19

I was thinking that the game would be no problem to go out not only on PC but also on mobile devices with absolutely no problems!

G
GIGA-cBuH 20.09.19

JeiGee
especially not 3-4 thousand, and only 2600

M
Maximfedos 20.09.19

JeiGee
You see, the pain is not even the price, but the fact that people are talking about this interactive movie. A masterpiece, 10 of 10, game of the year - well what kind of score when the game has no gameplay? 7 - max.

PS And Yes, for such nedoigru I really pity to pay 2600 rubles. In Russia the movies are worth 400 rubles, and for Beyond (the game, which is a movie) have to pay 2,200 rubles - well, the Scam is complete.

J
JeiGee 20.09.19

Maximfedos
It is the Interactive Movie, There are differences from Ordinary movies. And then you can decide what to do.
GIGA-cBuH
Exactly ! Not even 4 thousand and 2.6, did a lot for the genre of games that come out every couple of years ?

M
Maximfedos 20.09.19

JeiGee
And then you can decide what to do.

Oh, Yes, amazing immunity. Play Total War, if I was so eager to make their own choices - there is one move you need to carefully consider.

And in General, well, let's give you a choice, select one of the two, but the point remains the same, because once you do, you still begin to show the same movie, and you do not care to become something that could be in another fork of the story. Especially in the course of the game is not affected, in contrast to the same Total War.

J
JeiGee 20.09.19

Maximfedos
I expressed my opinion. For me this game 10\10. Masterpiece its because I like games where you have less shooting and action is someone with personal experiences. And Jody's life is not so easy, believe me, we're at least friends were, and it all was dispersed.

M
Maximfedos 20.09.19

JeiGee
What you wrote about Jodi is of course true, but the fact remains: the GAMEPLAY is SHIT THERE. And Yes, you're so vain, not all games need to run and shoot. Skyrim played? This is really were the game is almost 10 and Beyond - this is so good (the trinket). On the background of Skyrim she even 6 points does not deserve.

P. S. all Right, let everyone remains at the opinion. )

J
JeiGee 20.09.19

Maximfedos
This comparison was a stupid kid. Skyrim - Open world, dragons, incredible dynamics of the game world.
And Yes. In Skyrim you need to run and shoot, or run and kill. In General, everything leads to one. Skyrim is a great game, but Beyond - does not compare with her. Why ? Yes, because the Genres are completely different, the gameplay is different and the game is played rapidly ( thus after the passage of the Dragonborn and the main story of the game - you're invincible.
Skyrim - 10\10
Beyond - 10\10 My opinion will not change anything. First, find something that really would be contenders for protivobolevoe this game. It's like comparing Battlefield 4 and DotA 2, you know ?

o
ostin321 20.09.19

I would then have a different written claim: the game is technically very simple - almost infinite scripts, to write such a game is way simpler than any shooter/sandbox...And graphics to bring to perfection the case is not tricky to Set the bar as high as possible - how can one take iron, as persons again due to the fact that it's just pre-made cartoon, which is inserted into the model would be so I would be asked such a price, and liked the game to a certain extent.

e
en3rgizer 20.09.19

Went today for the day, the movie, um, I mean the game is certainly no worse than HR, although it is quite different, but the comparison it can not be avoided. There is no longer the nonlinearity yeah, but it's not needed, then the plot does not revolve around the same events, because he's up in 20 years, you play a little girl, then a teenager, then been homeless, then with the Indians, in Africa, in Asia and problems in scenes are completely different. extreme it was difficult to make it non-linear with such a mass of events and elections. The mystical aspect is not just quite adequate, and if we compare with delusional Fahrenheit, he just megakrut. As a whole I liked the story and presentation. And the fact that the narrative is so made, on the contrary adds to the cinematic, and I personally would consider a plus, the episodes do not follow in chronological and logical order, ie some aspects of the future explains the past and at the end all the pieces are coming together in a single picture, and for the entire game neponyatok not occurred to me. As I understand from all reviews it seems to be the main drawback is considered, but in my opinion there is nothing wrong. Don't know actually, I think you have to be very narrow-minded person to not to add 2+2, where even during download the chronological line is, which can be oriented, if so is unclear. Plus the characters are all well done, the actors are the same. Only annoying camera movement. You can't lose ? Yeah, okay, again, it's not action, then watching a movie and not yelling from the gameplay. The HR in fact is also impossible to lose, as don't screwup your actions are still what some will lead, and again, and here and there such a simple gameplay (press x Tu Wien), what to do something wrong I think is simply impossible, so if the player replayed the scene a couple of times due to the fact that he died would be nothing for him has not changed. The crudity of the game for the Ghost ? I think no one should be a special freedom of action from this game, it's not GTA, there is another essence, a Ghost play like the heroine in a framework which allows the developers. To be honest this is the 3rd game on PS3 which I got hit hard, before that was Last of Us and Heavy Rain. When you pass this game, is how to read all parts of a favorite book or movie or epic series, inside a small void that she had filled out, though, and played it all day. The game is unique, a breath of fresh air among the endless stream of shooters and slashers, I bow to Quantic Dream for 2 such unique pieces, and Two Souls, I would put 10 out of 10.

P. S. Steel Here

J
JeiGee 20.09.19

innervizionman
I love people like you,man... For you the word Farting Probably the most divine and the funniest word in the world, right ? The level of intelligence is low ? Sorry... Go play in your GTA4 which you very hooked. Such a rare game that is just eye-catching. Don't know how to appreciate art, for the release of GTA4 cal as you like, it is clear from such opinions are taken as you and understand why you have jokes about farting...gunslinger too, by the way, a great game... so many Accoona, eye-catching... shoot, run then shoot... reload... shoot...

v
vkontaktesider 20.09.19

IceDMC
The most correct definition in the case of this game will be a graphic novel, or that neither is an interactive movie. 10 years ago it would be perceived only as the count.novel.
innervizionman
Your words, is total idiocy. The guy said is true: to compare games of completely different genres is impossible. Point. And really, these games don't come out every year, so it is not necessary here. And I do not know people who would play games of Quantico for the sake of gameplay in Skyrim. They watch and participate in the events, even in recent times (in the case of Beyond) and very indirectly. Minus you, there would be an opportunity, knocked down a box with the game on the head.
On topic:
Passed the game in one day, in one sitting on release day. Was disappointed very small involvement in the plot and disgusting mission in Zimbabwean, but everyone else was satisfied, starting with a dozen possibilities of development and ending with the soundtrack. Grafon on the top ten for the stable in this riot of special effects fps - all bow. There were, of course, the frankly clichéd moments, but the emotions — the main goal of Quantico dream — transferred and shown on cheers. Never wanted to turn the Stanislavsky and shout the famous: do Not believe!. Overall, the game is not sederlin, I agree, and what's more — the worst draft Quantico dream, but considering previous games, Fahrenheit and heavy Rain, in my personal opinion, 9 and 10 out of ten, respectively, here 7.5, which is very bad for the game in General.
P. S. I Really hope for the return of QTE in the form in which they were in Heavy Rain and the drama is still close to human reality and not thinking about death and that beyond. These stories get even stronger.