3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 20.09.19 10:20 am

Impressions from the full game (Beyond: Two Souls)

The game is already on torrents.
While shake, wait two hours, who have to check out, unsubscribe as it is!)
180 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhek Uolters 20.09.19

Just completed Beyond: Two Souls. This is one of those few games that not just I liked it, and sunk into the soul. Besides, I'm a big fan of science fiction - maybe that determines whether you'll like this game or not, and also explains a range of estimates. Any serious infringements in interactivity did not notice, everything is subordinated to common sense, and I have no desire to do anything going against the story arose. At the same time, sometimes provided interesting opportunities to vent anger, revenge, or to make a very difficult moral choice. Although this is not shown on the plot, but evokes a strong emotional response.
The story here, though not strongly twisted in terms of intrigue and twists (of ovipositioning), but personally I was interested in and forced to empathize with the characters. This is again a matter of taste - if you like fantasy and mysticism, then the game will surely enjoy.

c
chmel1985 20.09.19

The game is super. It is a pity that he did not have the opportunity to play it. Watched the passage of black. Very much she touched me. I don't think so, and preferably on a PC.

M
Mig-ELLE 20.09.19

In General, this year for the PS3 owners in truth a good. We got two gorgeous game - The Last of Us & Beyond: Two Souls. Both tell the story of people's lives. Which one is better, I don't know because Beyond still passed, but by the fact that they saw the doubts in unambiguity the first place for The Last of Us, it does not mean that it will shift into second, just likely game of the year and the current generation I will be not one, but two games. Yes, in The Last of Us of course on the totality of the gameplay takes much more time and percentage of spent time on it, but the game is not only gameplay. The game is emotions. And while these two games gave me so many emotions as did not give others. They have everything what I like, depth, meaning, questions about the meaning and most importantly the angles on the everyday life with which they are set, and I've been after these games are loaded. and in our time, lung noncommittal bone island, rave talking, sincere human relationships, and the meaning of life in potreblyadstvo this personally, I can not but rejoice. Don't give these games oskotinitsya in full and think only about how to fill the belly, getting laid on the beach in Turkey to chill.

D
DOVMONT68 20.09.19

Химик2006
Borderlands and Dishonored shooters much better than the third Max.
Go sleep it off.

O
OculusMortem 20.09.19

DOVMONT68
And anything that I believe in Dishonored shooter part worked better than the third Max, no?

w
wade031992 20.09.19

it works just super, I much of them caught the fun expect to continue well konechnozhe for them buying a ps4

M
Mig-ELLE 20.09.19

Finished. All. As with the story about the origin of Ayden, my assumption was correct. Games years and generations for me to become equally a MASTERPIECE The Last of Us & Beyond: Two Souls

Don't understand those who say that the game is saying at times. I'm at least going through it from beginning to end again, to learn, and what there is behind the unknown face.

The Last of Us & Beyond: Two Souls, these two aren't even games, and two works of art for a few truly deserve the rating 11 out of 10. And if I delivered an ultimatum to choose and see only one of these games BU shot those who made me such an ultimatum.

Sad of course that all ended. Well, although not all. There is another ending and variations of events.

Kritiki from gasindustrie once again proved that they are the same scientists from the shit cake as British scientists.

H
HyperXStream 20.09.19

I liked the finale and some episodes at the end of the touched and was all right, and before that half the game seems to have been made by other people, some Chinese outsourcers (just kidding). Immediately and jump in the graph in different episodes. Beach of the game is multiple conceptual solutions. The main one is a chronological mess, it just kills all immersion in the life of the heroine, and sometimes even doubt in what time events occur, do not understand anything, you just throw here and there, not allowing even to get involved. Another problem is the management. It has simplified and made worse than Heavy Rain, all movements are reduced to a simple push stick to one side, or a quick swotting on the button, no cool return as in HR here and there is no trace. Even the passion of the cage to cram into the game all that is possible (Hello Fahrnheit), including trivial dull stealth (which all already fed up) and in General idiotic episode in Africa, it would be better it did not exist. Well, the script sometimes just neither fish nor fowl. Jody crying that only annoys and does not make to empathize and sometimes the actions of the characters happen in just stupid, but the drama is so tense that on the contrary it does not cause any emotions, because you understand that everything that is happening on the screen is simply not logical, silly and far-fetched. And another very important issue.. the Plot-important episodes of the game on the strength of 30 percent, all the rest is not coherent events in the life of the heroine, throwing that, understanding the story does not change practically nothing. And of course the disturbing open ending, because I would not like to see continue, so for me this story is closed and the cage needed to move on, to understand your mistakes and next time vykatat cool game and next time no fiction, it is already all were tired, all of this sort. With all due respect is 7/10.

PS
Spoilergate all the above, in the game, oddly enough, bad facial animation, the camera angles are different of zero ingenuity, and of all the dialogues themselves are quite simple. Cage direct asking internship to Kojima that anybody, and he knows how it all should be done.

M
Mig-ELLE 20.09.19

PGPCGAME
Agree with everything except that without consoles there would be no such series as GTA, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty and Battlefield. All thanks to consoles. Without them there would be no motivation to create such a large number of games. Not a fact not a fact. GTA all wendecover came first, and then the first Curling iron. As well as Battlefield 1942. Call of Duty also first appeared on the PC. Except Assassins Creed, he first appeared on consoles. But later on a PC. And the PC version was a separate product and not a curved port from consoles. So here, it's not as simple as you described. I don't Pehari not konsolschik, I was on the race and the battle of the beaver with a donkey funny to watch. But try to be objective.
All extremes are bad, including extreme consolers don't be claiming that so-and-so would not be that something. Everything is interconnected and not clearly.

t
theme11471 20.09.19

Should be two topics:

Impressions from the full game (PS3)
Impressions from the full game (YouTube)

:D

o
ostin321 20.09.19

I think the future of interactive cinema - not only are you watching what is happening, but they will make some story decisions can explore and admire - what you like. In General, it is necessary to develop in this direction. Maybe beyond: two soul will give a boost to this promising genre. After all, shooters, strategies,RPG - everyone loves their own, and movies I love almost everything, and this type of feeding is suitable for people from 3 to 80 years.

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

PGPCGAME
Because on a PC is simply not what to play, that's mad. I myself am a Baker and was suffering from this, thought that the console nafig not needed, then looked closer and realized that they are the best games of this generation, especially on PS3

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

And Beyond... how do you not like me, as a movie, I don't know...

B
Bombardirovschik 20.09.19

PGPCGAME
bakers who can not afford to buy a console angry.

G
Gauguin 20.09.19

innervizionman
But there is still a lot, but thank God for less than 3 years ago

D
Ded Babay 20.09.19

Especially do not read not one comment in the subject to write his own. I'm an avid pekelnik, in the sense that over the entire life of the console isn't that dandy,sega,ps one. Srachi on the topic of PC vs. The console does not support. And then the rules. In the first Studio (Fahrenheit) played on the PC, the toy sooo much, only that outcome disappoint in my opinion. Heavy Rain looked at the youtube channel of the Brain, just ofigenskaya thing, I do not know whether anything more cool ever...Beyond:Two Souls, duh no waiting, no console :( I recently started watching the passage of the same Brain, really late, each new release to look forward to.Yes, it's more a movie than a game. But if I was Sonya and 2300 I would have bought it. Although I am not, but still, the game brings animations and stuff done smartly. The plot is really a patch and nothing explains how we ended up in a particular place,waiting for the finals to assemble the entire puzzle together. Especially wildly excite moments when a SPOILER alert : IN the beginning of the game over the character of bullied kids, when young ososki then beat in the street SPOILER FINISHED

In the end, I can say that probably watch the new the game more interesting to play. But for the failure, not drawn on the plot, too, but the most intense game draws. I would've bet the game 8 out of 10.

PS If I'm not saying that game is better than Heavy Rain. HR crown gamedev.

K
KonigsTiger 20.09.19

Well..:D

D
Dreamcatcher888 20.09.19

Will not paint anything, just liked the game! In principle one would expect from the creators of Heavy rain. The only thing I agree with Anton that really stupid story in a sort of chaotic manner. It's very annoying. But in General the game is not bad and certainly not a failure.

o
ostin321 20.09.19

Mig-ELLE
And I think things are bad - even this game is Packed full of standard Hollywood templates. But since this genre is quite rare - it is not particularly noticeable. But be movies like this anymore - and they start to get bored just like a real movie. For example, I no longer go to new blockbusters and fighters for one simple reason - these movies have nothing new and original. Cinematic special effects already 10 years as close to perfection and drag the film alone they are no longer able to.
Personally I'm only interested in thrillers, and recently began to look and drama (without trillerny component).
However, in interactive movies would be cool to implement the fighting system: this is possible using kinektоподобных devices and movie from PS. + in the near future may become a popular 3d helmet.
In General, this genre is yet still a bottomless pit and developers can only wish success. Virtual reality is coming!

m
masikgreat 20.09.19

theme11471
it's almost one and the same, so in that sense the two topics are not.