3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 03.02.20 04:14 pm

Impressions of the game (Wasteland 2)

Who played already in the stage version, mark this as a game. Better compared to the beta? And beta a, to put it mildly, watered the dirt.
117 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 03.02.20

The game is good.
But I'm lazy so took the Persians and regretted it.
And scored so, and would if. The medic has a sniper scythe of some sort, a cracker there.
Tomorrow I will create from scratch.
Only infuriates the next move. X in a coma I like that our first go, and then the opponents.
PS. Could you tell me the best squad pack. To not straining, you could pass.

A
AleksReal 03.02.20

Can anyone help to understand their portraits doesn't want to paste all the time gives a red question mark. Someone we can have the same thing or who has already figured out what the problem is?

m
mcbrut 03.02.20

Ahahaah Maddison sat down to stream the game
But he's tripping. Grit game for over oldfagov

M
Maklline66 03.02.20

Told raider that will eat his dog, the result was a hit on the temple. The game - cool!

D
Dali 03.02.20

Comrades, what is there open world?

M
MKUltra 03.02.20

The two main issues that interest me the most:
1. The game has the RPG element, or is it more like a strategy(like XCOM)?
2. That open world? Divided into location or fully open(go where you want, do what you want) or even pseudoarthritis like in Crysis, for example(I know, not the best example)?

B
Besil 03.02.20

Moving on the global map, a La Mount&Blade with random encounters in the 1-2 parts, pumping, battle system, etc. as in the original Fallujah.

f
fallout1987 03.02.20

After attempting a shot, the game draws the bullet and then nothing happens... the Course is not passed, none of the buttons are not active, but the game is not hanging. Is it just me?

That is in fact the bullet flies through the enemy back and forth very quickly, but misses. Accordingly, the course is not completed...

p
pavloalex 03.02.20

People, look at the first reviews and I do not understand, this toy is closer to fallout 2 (it is, but simpatišnee), or fallout taktiks (where no quests, only a jacket and a unit)?

E
EPICtWINk 03.02.20

And at that and other similar. The tactics is the fact that need the party to carry with them. And more on second the fallout. And good for the Fall: Last days of Gaya similar, only without the technology

A
Arguru 03.02.20

Fit to play, but not for the slow-witted like Madison.

Z
ZmS 03.02.20

the game is the bomb! very atmospheric! all fans of the series fallout recommend!

p
pavloalex 03.02.20

EPICtWINk
Fall: Last days of Gaya ,was very meh, and even braking all the time...
If similar to this, the diagnosis.

Z
ZmS 03.02.20

EPICtWINk
one hero run. only took the NPCs from the camp Ranger. a team can score during the game.

m
mcbrut 03.02.20

Basil
mount and blade pffff
well, you skazanul
There are no other options do you have?
The game is boring
Yesterday sat down played like it.
Today sat played. Lord, how boring. Shoot some bugs and worms have to...are You serious? This game is the beginning? I supposedly have to endure this stuff for the future?
No thanks.

Q
Quantum89 03.02.20

Cool DIN. But to DIN into it now I don't have a valuable resource called time((((

E
EPICtWINk 03.02.20

pavloalex
Similar to Fall, and Fall is a bit different. Still worth a try

a
antropolog13 03.02.20

played from lunch until half past three nights, could not put it down, compared to the beta - heaven and earth... I beta that was a year ago also did not like, and that I enjoy playing... the Persians immediately established , so that everyone had all the skills: lock picking, safes, clearance, treatment - really makes life easier... just didn't realize that the party can be more than 4 people, so now some of the skills are duplicated... the difference compared with yearly releases is different dramatically, it can be clearly seen, if you find some video with the passage of

C
Chit13 03.02.20

After ~10 minutes of the game, in my very first battle in the game my entire squad put some kind of frog, even not allowing to make a move.

Difficulty level - medium.

m
mcbrut 03.02.20

Chit13
arrange in advance all
One forward pipe to get shot