3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 03.02.20 04:14 pm

Impressions of the game (Wasteland 2)

Who played already in the stage version, mark this as a game. Better compared to the beta? And beta a, to put it mildly, watered the dirt.
117 Comments
Sort by:
k
kpevetko 03.02.20

Oh... I was still, I was sad that it ended... But who knows, maybe Easter eggs is not simple and we ever will see the third part. Liked everything from beginning to end. The only thing that marred the passage, after the quest in the Temple the angel associated with the prisoner, caught the bug and before the end of the game, played a team of seven people (at eight). In General... does Not transmit sensations to be 100% satisfied
So...:

s
slauka 03.02.20

_SoKRaT_
Pass all the quests in the city, the antidote will give the doctor who former lookout-kolyasochnika in a room together laughing

C
Corewood 03.02.20

slauka
So there is no quests. Came all dead. The nurse that died on a tree at the entrance. All just insects, the tower is broken.

N
NTrojan 03.02.20

_SoKRaT_
There near the dead nurses in the garden there are cylinders with fungicide and herbicide (energy weapon similar to a flamethrower), they're just lying on the ground, and around them a few infected people and animals, the antidote in the quantity of 10 pieces is in the containers with the fungicide (3 of them definitely need to leave extra jobs to save the infected places

k
kuznetzov.evgenijkuznetzo 03.02.20

EPICtWINk
Well before the second Follica him as the moon.

C
Corewood 03.02.20

NTrojan
Yeah, I'm there next. Thank you.

K
Kasper555 03.02.20

kpevetko
how many hours have passed, you can compare foul with 2 or shorter

D
Dali 03.02.20

Kasper555
You can! I play with the release somewhere on the half of the game. Gameplay allows you to play long. In General, everything from the style of play depends more on the first pollach like.

K
Kalmah13 03.02.20

Wasteland 2 recalled the same old game The Fall: Last Days of Gaia

H
Harry_Smith 03.02.20

kpevetko
And these scorpionic often seen?

P
Pomu4 03.02.20

Harry_Smith
If memory serves they will be at the end of two pieces of different modifications

D
D.Artist 03.02.20

In Bethke's usually not playing, waiting for the full releases to get everything working as it should, and the content was all OK. is it Worth the game to pick up and start playing or wait for patches? Don't want to spoil the impression.

L
Largo Winch 03.02.20

Went through the whole game in 69 hours, completed most of the quests, the game is very replayable, as all ultimately depend on the choices of who to help, what direction to take, and so I Think a game like this, which actually I am, but alas in my opinion until Fallout 2 does not hold, though of course in Wasteland 2 has its own unique flavor and sometimes in some moments you catch yourself thinking - Yes, that's the thing abruptly folica will. During the second pass, already knowing all the features taking into account the fulfillment of all quests in the game, I think the passage takes and how to say developed 50 hours.
Cons of the game:
1. I don't quite like it (subjectively)
2. Armor is not visible, you can only dress your character in different clothes (and decent-looking things)
3. The calculation of chance for mistake in my opinion very strange, with 3% misfires too often popping up (the beginning of the game, then all weapons with 0% will be with modifications, sorry for the spoiler)
Perhaps all. =) have a nice game.
P. S. Hope and dream, sales of the game will be decent, that Brian Fargo had collected enough money to create Wasteland 3 as a full AAA project. Think of all the bills 100 for everything you need.

N
NTrojan 03.02.20

I'm not sure that this issue can be attributed to the passage and a separate topic for him to create too much in General about a year ago, the developers posted a video in which represented the fraction of the threat to the Wasteland and Ranger, the essence of video art from a representative of the faction - synth\monk with two pistols\red Scorpion and the broadcast of this character in which Sint promises a bright future when you merge with the machine, the monk mutters religious stuff, and Scorpio says that ACS is now a new order in the Wasteland. Question - where can I find this video??? I saw it on NG but it's gone now, YouTube also did not find, and see how things have changed faction since interesting))

S
Sixvitander 03.02.20

Masterpiece work. Designed for a narrow audience, but the game aerobatics

R
Rolento 03.02.20

Advantages and so we discussed this, you tell me what I did not like
1) you Cannot choose a combat build group
2) Not handy map
3) did Not like that each box has cartridges
4) Too frequent jamming
5) there is No stealth

E
Eynart 03.02.20

disaper
1) you Cannot choose a combat build group
I think it's such an element of realism: seeing enemy maknuti Space and try to pre-arrange the whole team on the cover, but if do not have time/did not notice the ambush, then unplaced fighters are simply grouped together in a tight bunch.
5) there is No stealth
Actually it is, mobs have a certain angle of view and distance of visibility. I'm in Rodia polkarty followed the prick in the skin, but he didn't see me, then I overtook it and voila - hands up.

L
LaserDeath 03.02.20

It may seem strange, but I have not played in any Folaut. Of these games and only played XCOM for another Batina Pentium 120 MMX. However Wastland 2 very much. Been playing it for 2 weeks can't come off. Try to explore every nook and cranny, and complete all possible quests. I am very glad that still there are such interesting games.

Of the minuses perhaps quite simple pumping, at first everything seems so complicated so many skills don't know what to choose. At the end of the game can be totally pumped. And not enough variety of weapons. Also I would like to see more variety in debuff on the weapon. Well, it was fun to see the balls-Boxing gloves bluevoda subject with 60% chance. But this weapon is a joke. Its not going to wear because it bespontovoe. And on a really good weapon debuffs the same 10% contusion or bleeding.
It would be cool to see the possibility of playing for random encounters on the map. Really break your balls if you do not pump survival. But with him constantly running away don't want to lose the experience.

L
LaserDeath 03.02.20

Alfred Aplle
Why in Arizona and California as much of the Russian content. And Russian talks on the radio.
May be a hint that Russia has invaded America and it led to nuclear war and the end of the world ;-)

N
NTrojan 03.02.20

Alfred Aplle
Actually fallout ideological continuation of the Wasteland and analogies and Parallels with the Fallout a lot, than the Rangers are not BS, they are also ex-military with good equipment, saving the world from the threat, if you look at the story of the first part of the Wasteland it turns out that it took the core 1 of a Foul, only a little developed and added additional quests, well, that there is a mad scientist trying to create a new perfect race, Base Cochise - Base Mariposa, etc., analogies are very much similar, too, and even the essence of the game in General is similar true Wasteland for me more harsh
PS as for the Russian - As I understand it before planting in the U.S. did not reach bombed each other before, but 1 - could still be some soldiers and a civilian after the war landed in the United States and settled there to live well, and 2 Russian in America so enough, by the way in my time as in California the most, there are even shops are our typical sellers and our products and there's even all written in Russian, for myself I do)) and in the future, the more there Russian alternative could be even more, additionally I understand Russian community was a great help to Fargo and he decided to thank him)) And what about machines like that do not understand the outrage - American cars is much more Russian is much less and we must not forget that there are cars and other countries in 80 years which is similar to the Lada, the Moskvich, etc