3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 03.02.20 04:14 pm

Impressions of the game (Wasteland 2)

Who played already in the stage version, mark this as a game. Better compared to the beta? And beta a, to put it mildly, watered the dirt.
117 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitalya Sobolev 03.02.20

I go to Westland 2 and the team can not create prompt decision

R
RikoChiko 03.02.20

Why the game offers to install Razer and Surrounded in the sound settings means old?

[
[X-EcUt] 03.02.20

Cant play only that all locations can be accessed only during the passage of the plot, everything else was nice and comfortable, well, except that difficulty with the arrangement before the fight.

R
RikoChiko 03.02.20

Very disappointed with the game. Xenonite and Corpsmen dungeons gave a lot of pleasure. And this is from the lab starts to irritate.

V
Vaipen 03.02.20

Well from Bethke on how buggy the campaign is not far away. Guns and then go crazy. The members of the campaign at the same time farsightedness and strabismus. When fired at close range hit probability 1% and 30%, but if the dude hiding behind the wall, 20%. Damn, dudes from Bitter 17 compared to them just snipers. I tried to handle myself in rukopashka, but these rakipovich Chinese even wrench the wedge. So, what about the tactics in General to forget. The only tactics is cabrutica in a pile and brush knives, the only weapons they manage to get at the enemy with a probability of 50%. And to get nostalgic for the old step-by-step bgscan go.

s
sks_266 03.02.20

You just all suck !!!
1) As in the old bgscan necessary at the beginning to choose the level of initiative (so she determines who will go first)
2) When you have long-range weapons (rifles of all types) that near the avatars Persian lit icon the Persians under pressure and you need the enemy to move + each weapon has an optimal range is the minimum and maximum range. (it's all there and in follah only these characteristics in the gameplay not specified)
3) the game is shorter fall 2 but for some reason weighs 21 gig (probably this is badalna gotovska of the graph so drawn)
4) proshol game content does not fall konechne not hooked up as there, but still, these games less and less now all of Gagamaru do.
5) the last drobach even fire a triple salvo from the two Persians coming down all lopatki, and I 6рых in a single volley knocked down, but recruits have matveja so there is 10 people lyagla with one shot.
6) and those woodpeckers which frogs to kill I can tell you one leash is not necessary otvlekatsya from the main quest line. First, we need to grow up and then rummaged anywhere.

I HOPE ALL UNDERSTOOD

S
Space ace 03.02.20

Not hooked, I passed the canyon, hit the town dump the aircraft and realized that I'm just not interested in playing this game. Although always considered myself a fan of this RPG. Is not completely passed.

E
Ennxte 03.02.20

The game itself is almost never played, but waiting for the reissue.

S
SNAKE_obanze 03.02.20

Nuuuuuu what can I say? I do not understand!))))

The game is good! Graphics, dialogues, everything I liked! Saturation cleaned completely, was perfect! BUT! The combat system really isn't clear to me! I played Divinity Original Sin, playing Pillars of Eternity (from the past), in General, I wouldn't call myself a beginner in this genre, that's why I write carefully! Maybe I do not understand but even at the simplest level, the fight looks really funny! Well, I managed to fight off several gangs when I was on the map. As for the rest, when I arrived to the labs with plants killers, and walked past the giant pumpkin came to battle with the maggots it honestly was a good laugh! Flies fly all over the field, I guzzle and shoot straight! My boys are so stupid, (despite the fact that I disappoint everyone focus on a certain weapon) that can't get in focus, smeared machetes, etc.! In General, I do not understand!) Toad, I do quietly avoided taking the fact that near her was lying and ran away! The game instantly got bored of those fights! I can in something have not understood friends? But what I see and sing about! What's the Fallout? There I something these exercises do not remember!

S
SCAR-H 03.02.20

The interest to play at the difficulty zadrot, then the game shows itself in all its glory. If you choose the right attributes, skills, starting characters and the route of the detachment, the enemies won't stand a chance. Passed a squad of 2 assault, 2 sniper rifles for zadrotov(+Gary Wolfe, Ralphie with a gamma Blaster and a Chisel), now I thinking how to go to machine 2 and either 2 machine guns or two shotguns, with the current balance of weapons that will be quite an adventure.. If you really zakochetsya in 4 malesnica to try, but it will not be a nerd.. For cancers will write a strong build for stormtroopers and snipers: 4. Inty 10 agility 2 strength 5 perception 5 coordination, everything else is in coordination and at least 3 points in the weapon skill he played a different build.

M
Mega Kr0lik 03.02.20

Real folic

r
reyalpp 03.02.20

the first half of the game everything is fine but when pereshol on a new map tired of missing Heath and farther ran anyhow . so

g
gliga142 03.02.20

Don't listen to those who advises to play the difficulty is nerd bullshit sniper hit to the head will take down some drug addict of some 30% of lives .. My advice , play it on hardened difficulty is that the complexity which is considered basic , but only use no more than 4 fighters - if not enough , and they will be missed , skills Ala licking , cracking safes , etc., just use the save editor and bring them up to some 5-6 , believe the imbalance will not .. most of the skills actually used a couple of times per game and nothing but loot\experiments do not give .. So I advise not to pump at all , it will kill all balance in the game , to level 20-30 you'll become a walking tank ..So I advise to use Severelectro to copy cartridges , they're completely idiotic scattered ,and the price in the store such that efigies , a couple of packs , more top-end weapons in the game is absurd , and if we play on zadrotov there is generally a Achtung , zadolbalsja them to stock because there is even something of a junkie will be spent to 10 rounds ..
As for the immediate impressions that the game lurches from one extreme to another.Sometimes I think how it could be more fun and interesting and diversified job, etc. And sometimes I think that playing some slag 2000 , the balance we can only dream and logic of what is happening in General.I would place the developers would have spent a little more time on the plot , in 2015 to do the main plot and search for the towers ... well, just old school Trusovo , especially if you take into account the relatively interesting secondary objectives.I also want to note that malyas lacks atmosphere , too crowded , do not feel that we are traveling on nuclear ashes.
This game was not bad but it is a great difficult to call , I would put any 7 out of 10 balls.As they say a solid b+.

T
Two of One 03.02.20

Crooked game, I hope in the triquel will be better. The emphasis can (and should) be improved. Unfortunately, setting your debilizm resembles the second folly, and I would like to remind first, but generally tolerated.

M
Metalhealth27 03.02.20

The game is gorgeous! Nostalgicheski just rolls over. Spending all free time can't stop playing) Fallout 4 was abandoned as soon as I heard about the release of the official version. I like the lack of markers of tasks, makes brains and not to miss one single word) game from the creators of Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. If it gazebo not bought the rights to the stars, think the third and fourth would come out no worse than Wasteland 2.

N
Nukemall 03.02.20

Wasteland 2 is boring because really not a tactic, and not RPG... could be considered action-RPG, but this is not enough action and too much useless chatter with the legwork. Be Fallout Tactics which cut the warhead but added meaningless dialogues and stubby side quests. The real fallout is good because there you have no one to call you but don't owe anyone anything, you can walk and explore the world. And in Fallout tactics, Wasteland 2, and The fall:last days of Gaia you're the commander of some paramilitary group of obscure rabble which is compelled to buy arms and ammunition to execute a number of tasks, freedom zero of the word at all, the maximum permitted is to find a location with no rank powerful gun or armor of the player's influence on the plot - level are in Villabajo rough sponge or in Villarrubia dishwashing detergent to clean a frying pan on the head story boss.

v
vovan_konan 03.02.20

everything seems Nitsche, noooo, almost all ripoffs falaut taktiks FT in, though you can choose who you shoot first and then no shit, the current quests like