3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 03.02.20 04:14 pm

Impressions of the game (Wasteland 2)

Who played already in the stage version, mark this as a game. Better compared to the beta? And beta a, to put it mildly, watered the dirt.
117 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tier69 03.02.20

Yesterday I bought the incentive... Played a little bit until toplil that already this morning.... I'm in Shock I guess after the release Morovinda in 2002 couldn't even imagine what ever else the game will be released which will make you forget about the time. Wasteland is the very best thing, straight original Falic, hardcore, moderately I moderately heavy, the humor in the dialogues, too, smiling, characters there is generally Otdelenia history, about every bartender writing an article. I've been a long time already was not so passionate about the game. The main thing that I understand it is necessary very thoroughly to distribute points and abilities the team should be very balanced or Khan will not survive. The main skill is in fixing toasters* be sure I understand then what a happiness it won't be as long as the cards open. Also varenye skills *Slyly*opy* and *ass-kisser* most jobs easily these skills to perform. True balance-in-arms still limping I think correct, the show everything can be solved with a sniper and assault, other weapons not very efficiently affect the situation in the fighting, although I don't know I even before half of the game got. In General the game give status - must BE available to All who honor the old school Players and young Gagamaru there is nothing to do because there are no graphics, fancy skins for guns, and brains which Gagamaru little))

N
NTrojan 03.02.20

cercad
What brad wrote

K
Kimchik 03.02.20

NTrojan
Olympus is kind of like a fan project on the topic of Fallout

N
Nicks13 03.02.20

But as with the Russian language in the game?

M
Master of Shadows 03.02.20

Well, I will add... the First impressions after a few minutes of playing great, we have a post-Apocalypse in the spirit of the old Fallow (of course not retro-futurism (and thank the Holy that he is not), but something similar is) interesting location, cute atmosphere, team spirit, but after a few hours of play know one thing, the game will be trash. The first thing I disliked was the combat mechanics. The authors kidding? How is the calculation of the probability of damage? Battling giant rabbits-mutants jumping thought that the weapon, whether edged or firearms, made for beauty. For utter nonsense, miss out of hiding a shotgun from a distance of 4-5 meters. Horror, melee weapons do not take, even at close range. And I don't understand how pumped do call on the radio, blah blah, go in the distribution of skill points... and? Poke where you can. Nothing is pumped. Here I just don't understand pumping. I hope the patch will modify the game, and so I would rate the game 5/10.

N
NTrojan 03.02.20

Kimchik
The game.. the goal in 10 hours. Then murk - I mean it
Master of Shadows
Will start from afar - years 10 I installed Rome total war from disc and did not understand, what a boring game, nothing is clear like it was cool a bunch of troops all fighting to run it, and now some big map that it is necessary to build, nothing is clear, and so forth, played with training and was removed. in a year or two I again installed it and after playing more, understand the mechanics, the essence of the game and since then I consider it a masterpiece. You don't even understand the mechanics, once the pumping is not mastered well or critical failure)) and you caught a hard bug, judging by the stories about the rabbits came you not much further CX-center, tobish the beginning of the game, but managed to make negative conclusions. I don't know - some write about a shotgun that does not get anywhere in an emphasis, or about the wedge arms too often, and about the other delights of the systems chances of success\failure, that I personally have not met such a weapon normally shoots skills too logical to work, although I prefer the system from new Vegas where you need to spool up to a certain skill level to use, it seems to me more reasonable t in the case of the probabilistic approach it is possible simply save-load to make and break\repair\to treat anything
PS there may be a problem with the permanent failures occur due to incorrect flow - the first and more frequent contact with the desired coordinate in the article, the second cold arms not pumped at all for example is often 0 percent of hits, maybe the problem is the small level of gun ownership

M
Maxis1977 03.02.20

not so good

K
Konstantinum 03.02.20

cool Fallout 4 and left 6 years later with such a look as it should

d
demonslayers 03.02.20

Konstantinum
6 years!?you are you kidding!?1988, first out)

d
demonslayers 03.02.20

And impressions bad...crashes constantly and especially on the location of the prison...Hz what to do about the CX centre and Hypol passed all the rules(

K
Konstantinum 03.02.20

demonslayers
I say after the 3rd falaut

r
rok2023 03.02.20

Cool game sometimes freezes on Russian localization,but vseravno was a pleasure(even a short thought).The only thing missing is a Gauss rifle(like in Fallout'e)...or I did not find it easy.

a
alien_player 03.02.20

7 out of 10 IMHO. For the Kickstarter project is very good. Localization is also at a high level. Only great but the fixes from the bugs. In-game small will not list, but it was frustrating at the end. I like the ending didn't correspond to the real actions of the team (That is, slides were from other variations of passing, but not mine). And otlichnenko. Waiting for part 3)

A
Alsvet 03.02.20

I'm completing ten additional characters met but the main will not be replaced and the restoration,or just quick battles to finish to not have time to glue the fins or surgeon to carry with him
Finally...I passed it, it is quite possible to come in four Persian
most importantly now I know what to dangle that in Los Angeles not to get hit in the mouth.
For the entire game only noticed one critical bug (with the radio on prison quest)
Boevka after X Coma quite familiar(ambush Cox) pumping from Fallout,
hi, Yes they are my two favorite games successfully totality(I liked it)
And options of wagering napupuno number(as in Fallah) Everyone who likes tactics
and the game is not marred and stained morality should enjoy it.

s
sEntet1c 03.02.20

Please give the game 4 points, a day rose to 8, and the next have already put ten. My mistake was that I wanted Fallout 1,2 and not seen very beloved f: Taktiks, do not repeat my mistakes, this game is self-contained and multi-faceted. Really chic and just a nostalgic orgasm.)) People play modern games such experiences and challenge will bring!

M
Metalist1925 03.02.20

Great game! Villages in the day to see what was happening... sat in 3 hours of the day and barely turned away from the monitor long after midnight. And all the action was happening at CX. The game is still close to the original Polycom, as much as possible. Even the initial splash screen is not War. War Never Changes with the voice acting Permalon, but that would be too... And so:perfect world, colorful characters, humor full horror, an incredible amount of references, high replay value, variability With the cons... for me it's worth the wait. It is not dorobotka that you Also meet hang, rarely but still. Overall the game is very satisfied, definitely worth the money.

A
AT_Sagor 03.02.20

It is not like the very design of the game interface, it's not convenient. But everything else was just great, especially liked some of the skills like repair of toasters. Very well that oratory skills are divided into padnevichi, so more thought from the point of view of the wagering role, if, of course, someone cares.

T
Taljan 03.02.20

I liked everything, everything is super, although the battles could be done with active pause but not step-by-step. And igruha class!

V
VALENTIN_88 03.02.20

the game is just superb, though I'm not a fan of turn-based games and if the game was fully translated it would be the prices WOULD not be

C
Corewood 03.02.20

As the theme of the passage is closed, I'll ask here.
Contrary, perhaps, to all who laid out the walkthrough in the Internet, I was first Hipol, and then CX-center. So have not found the answer to the question, but it is the following: where to find the antidote to the explosion of red fruits? The usual doesn't help (the surgeon is).