3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 03.02.20 04:14 pm

Impressions of the game (Wasteland 2)

Who played already in the stage version, mark this as a game. Better compared to the beta? And beta a, to put it mildly, watered the dirt.
117 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dali 03.02.20

I really like this! The music is gorgeous!!! Visually, all tolerably well, took out the saturation to minimum and everything was in its place, of parrot colors, all faded and faded, that IMHO more atmospheric for this game. The game has many intricacies and capabilities so that the gameplay is too early to draw conclusions. A bit strained the fine print but write off on your vision. I noticed that if you save in front of the box or any other stash, then after S/L loot changes, it is possible to choose what you like (Hello recent Divinity, and greetings a lot from it). And went to play, addictive ;)

M
Memfis198 03.02.20

Started playing and did not understand where to move on the map) like in fallout or what?

m
mcbrut 03.02.20

Memfis198
Read the diary
Come out to globalco, emaciate M and click on the desired location
z.s. 1 location take a woman and a sheep if you have the skill to train

x
xmenni 03.02.20

how do I screen resolution normal to do. In the options I put 1280-1024" and the floor screen is not visible... What to do? how to optimize the game?

S
Star-yy 03.02.20

Great game !
Polarities as it responded to the residents of vault #13 of the Fallout if I saw that for the Rangers of Wasteland 2 means a water chip
category Junk )))

_
_Y_ 03.02.20

While the gaming experience positive (though played only 40 minutes). Graphics, UI, atmosphere, music, arranges almost everything. The combat system needs some getting used to. To be honest I thought the battle system will be like in Fallout 1-2. Game gameplay the vaguely recalled the series of games Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate (only the action takes place in a world similar to the world of Fallout). I think the course of the story will continue to be all epic wines.
But to be honest I wanted a little bit different. In Fallout 1-2 were really oppressive atmosphere. Plus, this is achieved by the fact that you start alone to explore is unsuitable, hostile post-apocalyptic world, and only during the game, making friends, and even just companions. In Wasteland 2 you immediately the command is given the characters. And judging by the branches of development, one to run especially not succeed, will not make you the hero of the wagon, the conqueror of the wasteland in the Fallout series (I personally have wanted this).

M
MadPumpkin2 03.02.20

I
While the gaming experience positive (though played only 40 minutes).

Since Friday I've been playing for three days almost without interruption :)) great this Game is. There are some points annoying, but on the General background about them even once and don't want to talk.

K
Kalmah13 03.02.20

I
Dude it's not fallout ))) so want another - that's strange

M
Mihasik55 03.02.20

in my opinion too difficult fights, enemies half a map running around and team members with a shotgun at point-blank miss. Expect to see in falaut tactics active pause disappointed, they should have just tactics to modify, the test turned out the game would.

K
Kimchik 03.02.20

Mihasik55
you fool,that's a completely different game

S
Sprintin 03.02.20

honestly liked it! similarities with polychem 1-2 encouraging. in General the game is good! but one aspect was a bit depressing, why is it silly replenishment of water? without him it would have been better, well, on the other hand not particularly annoying.

v
vadikVVV 03.02.20

The game is AWESOME, played for about 20 hours, and pretty complicated, which is good news. 9/10. In the game the farther into the forest the more the guerrillas, so play and enjoy.

z
zdanu4 03.02.20

thought it would be much worse, but overall pretty good. a bit annoying that the characters are strongly oblique and too frequent meetings of the attackers on the map. in General Konovalenko, but somehow addictive))))

K
Kolyuchiy83 03.02.20

Basically like, quite interesting and not boring, but terribly annoying randonnee safes and chests, I would have understood if they rendom groups and the quality was, but the opening find a single bandage, I reboot and there is 10 ammo sniper rifle and loot, and who knows what you can find over one hundred perezagruzka, with such success without a reboot with the nerd stuff can be wrapped all over with bandages and walking with a gun without bullets, well, the absence of markers of tasks a little Kumar, occasionally figs will understand where is better to go that would smoothly and in order to complete assignments in the same CX can be lost. Well, you could add the pumping characteristics at least once in five levels.

H
Hydrolisk 03.02.20

Of the shortcomings strain the wall. Iiiiiiiiichigoooo. Went into the little room and let's turn the camera to see what lies under the wall.
It is a pity that there is no theft as in foul. Upset and slant of the characters. With the first level skill, he even can't get. Only on level 6 skill proficiency barrel life begins.

Otherwise baldeneysee game. Sticky yesterday until one o'clock.

c
crunching.karma 03.02.20

Great. No wonder 25 years of waiting.

N
NTrojan 03.02.20

I generally don't like turn-based RPGs and always passed by them, but Wasteland and Divinity have changed my opinion of the game is simply gorgeous)) I think the game is all quests, role-playing system, the ratio of - battles\dialogs perfectly matched, even the graphics for me is wonderful, to say there is not, she just kind of)) the Developers tried to make the game replay value and in General, that they have, which is a big plus. Shortcomings as for me, a little perk of the game is not enough, the system no stealth and steal in the same fallout, well, it even can change in the future, who knows)) the Only thing that worries is the price of the game (too much for the kickstarter project) and it is hanging in the main menu a message about the addition of red boots for ONLY 50 dollars ($50 game full where to buy the thread, hope this is some kind of joke)

S
Spli 03.02.20

NTrojan
And you click on the red boots:)

c
cercad 03.02.20

The game.. the goal in 10 hours. Then the murk.

c
cercad 03.02.20

Olympus is now waiting for