3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 03.02.20 04:14 pm

Impressions of the game (Wasteland 2)

Who played already in the stage version, mark this as a game. Better compared to the beta? And beta a, to put it mildly, watered the dirt.
117 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tier69 03.02.20

Passed the game) Almost everything is OK, only in Hollywood with drugs and trafficking are not sorted out in the final credits wrote that everything is bad. The game higher, I haven't been tightened. As for the similarity with Folaut Yes it is but the Original Wasteland broke before Police, so XS who copied whom, but it makes the game cool, it's Folic he is alive and is not dead which created the Gazebo, this is the gameplay which is PC only, no consoles, each turn you have to think not stupid to click the mouse as in the Pseudo polichak from the Gazebo. Here it is the truth old school, there is little dialogue but the soul is this is not a laboratory of the Crisis, without a soul and the solid, the dialogue and the plot sickening. THIS Waistland kids, if you don't like sorry your primitive thinking. Thanks to the developers for this game, I'm not up neither time not money. Went to 2nd round, now CX center choose, and the Army of the Lord shall not kill... Maybe... not sure... they enrage me... fucking heretics...Oh Yes, I almost forgot - In the income statement Energy guns, heavy ammunition and low effectiveness))) Carried me...

B
Beirut 03.02.20

The paradox the longer you play the more you want to download fallout 1-2 and slash it, the game is not cool barely hold up to games in ' 96. and boevka and storytelling so just merges into the trash, save perhaps the complete lack of games of this kind
(Divinity: Original Sin is not taken into account there is still the step rails, but at least the dialogue is delivered)

A
Anderby 03.02.20

Guys, the first Wasteland for how much time passed? How many times have not tried to play it - never finished until the end.

s
serg5555 03.02.20

The game is in General suitable.
Cons lack. Map location debility - where to be unknown, go all the time touch.Marks no. And you cannot increase it. Took quest -made - and where to take I do not remember - and poked in every door - took it from here or not?- hate it terribly of course. Camera uncomfortable, though tolerable. The premises have long to turn to something to see.A lot of unnecessary drop, weighs a lot, costs pennies, why is it needed in the game is unclear. And boring she is to the middle of the game, already drive disappears. In short, for fans of games like fallout taktiks will fit..

F
FerreroRosche 03.02.20

So, I downloaded the game, cut down 4 hours, many teams have ruined their learned and all bent, the game is essentially very simple and stupid, but here, as in Gameboy, the story is lower, it is not, the fight will be in the style of step-by-step threshing floor for pensioners, it's not chess you!!! anyways not impressed

p
psythra 03.02.20

Phew! Passed finally!!! Impressions on year .The buzz at all. Not so long ago notch toys) I am 32 years old and I was playing as a youngster (sorry anyone offended)

FerreroRosche
The story here is just there. As I want ,and do.
serg5555
About quests -everything in life.

Tier69
I was lucky,everything is OK. Well, except for Chipola,I went in CX.

N
NTrojan 03.02.20

serg5555
actually on the map can open a list of open locations and choose the one that you need not to go to the touch

N
NTrojan 03.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/wasteland_2/fiks_russkoyazichnoy_lokalizatsii_dlya_versii_igri_wasteland_2_patch_1_build_56458-113562/
I advise everyone at least get acquainted with this fix, I've personally met many idle replicas and did not even know that something is wrong))

R
Rener 03.02.20

good comments you have here, inspired to play)

m
maxfactor029 03.02.20

Playing at a friend's, ktory bought this game in stmie I did not like it, it seemed boring, but then when I bought it the incentive I couldn't put it down and played all day

M
MmaziMan 03.02.20

all good for this project is acceptable there is some variety and interesting job with pleasure was the only thing allowed is the number of bugs-very many of them, in every city for 20 saves doing that would pass into the branch especially in Hollywood's eyes twitched at the torture to achieve peace eight times he passed it to pass as it should no bug in the end of the line tasks, but overall a positive one, have not had something like this

D
DarkDestr 03.02.20

great game but empty is that it is impossible to continue it.reminiscent of The Fall.and fallout tactics

P
Peps87 03.02.20

Definitely YES! Play and enjoy! Played and did not notice how time flies, very atmospheric game! Make more saves, I've restarted quite often, as I didn't like the outcome of some event or in the process screwed up with the selection.

M
MrRa 03.02.20

MmaziMan
in the game bugs not so much.... the fact that you have bugs is error localization, install the fix to the location and you will be pleasantly surprised how few bugs in the game)

R
Rener 03.02.20

Peps87
since I do not like the outcome of some events - shit, I for such things usually pass the game to the end, as it turned out, and then begin again, choosing another way of passing)

L
LaserDeath 03.02.20

The game is good and loved. But second place it is not going to. Because all the consequences of choosing too predictable. These pages with the lyrics at the end, that stupid list of who I saved and what I did in a particular location. Thanks, I already knew what I did.

Then such disagreements as such, I write all cool well done saved CX-center, everyone is happy a lot of food, trade flourishes and immediately after that appears Helpul, and I'm told the opposite, that around war Izz of food because there is water all the bad and sad people are fighting for life and umirayut drought)) Well, where is the logic?

The ending is really only one. All those stories about a million endings.. bullshit. Can't really beat the game for example bad, good or neutral. Matthew is always the enemy anyway. Remember the series of games KOTOR, MASS EFFECT, so there really was a variety of endings. To save the world, conquer the world etc.

In General for the work of the artist (it is all beautifully drawn) interesting quests, fights and General вп5ечатление from the gameplay a 10 out of 10 points. For the complete lack of variability of the main story line quests (despite the promise of a unique passage), you can put one.

YES, you can get a huge variety of different screens pestering me at the end of the game where saved or not saved someone of the husband or the daughter who gave warhead who has reconciled and whom he quarreled. But all this has no impact on overall final game. He was always alone. And it's sad.

Z
ZeValera 03.02.20

Really waiting for the game (or rather was waiting for a real Fallout 3), but expectations were not fulfilled.
All the quests are dull and repetitive, for >95% are kill/fetch. To reflect on quests only if you have caught a bug. Otherwise, all quests are solved in the same locations, with the exception of the microscope for rhodium (don't be afraid will tell You where and who to look for) and cows for cannibals. In the latter case, I even thought, well, no wonder I saved the cows for grandma from the kids of the citadel, I'll offer her a contract. But no even in this case, the creators are all too linear.
It is not clear why in each location with all NPCs to talk about the same issues, despite the fact that any new quests or solutions to old quests it brings. There is already talk in the bar about magic, and then will not teach unarmed combat.
Not like huge locations, like Chipola and the right was the exit from this location from either side, but no, run the same amount of time back, a separate input/output you will get when this location you will no longer be needed.
System skills. In Fallout it was prepared just perfect in the wasteland, it is not logical to put it mildly, very often the impression is inorganic game, like, something about her made not by ideas of a good plan, and to plug the stupid holes. That's why eloquence to break the kiss-ass, a bully and hitropopy. What is the logic of repair and repair toasters? Breaking locks and safes is also not clear why the split. From useful and logical new skills only Good eye.
In Fallout the best guns and armor were, or was given for quests, or locales with corpses. Immediately g41 better gun and armor you can only buy when you need to implement an entire team, you need 6 times back and forth from location to escape to from the seller updated range. In Fallout 2 this was in San Francisco, but dumb to come/exit location did not update the range, but I run and see from a dealer of new goods, and not the fact that there will be weapons that you took last time, the range is updated and not updated.
General thank Fargo and the team for all their previous work on the post-apocalyptic world of wasteland 2 but unfortunately the raw shit. Even the Gazebo at the second attempt in New Vegas was able in better times to convey the atmosphere of 1-St and 2-nd parts.
Someone might claim, to me that Fargo did not the continuation of the Fallout, namely the sequel to Wasteland, but then, I objected, if all it was going under wasteland the game would never have gained the right amount to create for the wasteland never a cult game.

A
Aleksandr Vasilevskiy 03.02.20

ZeValera
I konechno't played FALLOUT 1 and 2, but FALLOUT 3 was not standing next to Wasteland 2 on any of the items.

N
NTrojan 03.02.20

ZeValera
Eloquence was broken in the team because of the player at least 4 people, respectively the skills and were crushed that all had enough, would be simply the eloquence, not divided into 3 parts and we would have learned it in the mid game, and even earlier
It is not clear why in each location with all NPCs to talk about the same issues
I do not really understand why? I personally did not see any point in it, anybody like and did not make))
Not like huge locations, like Chipola
Even if you don't know the map open the minimap, look where the door - bring back the cursor, press go and Hey Presto 30 seconds of time spent, and your characters are already at the exit
In Fallout the best guns and armor were, or was given for quests, or locales with corpses.
Really? This is the kind of fallout? In part 1, I bought power armor and appropriate weapons from the brotherhood of Steel in new Vegas gunsmiths))

Z
ZeValera 03.02.20

NTrojan
Eloquence was broken in the team because of the player at least 4 people, respectively the skills and were crushed that all had enough, would be simply the eloquence, not divided into 3 parts and we would have learned it in the mid game, and even earlier
I'm talking about, and what skills are not according to the logic were made, and to plug the holes (probably other interesting skills are not invented), although an option could be ceiling of all skills to increase to the maximum level of skill no chance for error.
I do not really understand why? I personally did not see any point in it, anybody like and did not make))
It is clear that it is not necessary, the question is, do the developers not have enough brains how to change the dialogue.
Even if you don't know the map open the minimap, look where the door - bring back the cursor, press go and Hey Presto 30 seconds of time spent, and your characters are already at the exit
That's exactly Chipola to run a minute and a half, even on a goddamn Elevator. And CX-center for example, I go from card to East field to the quest to hand with the elimination of the consequences of pigeons, and to return back on the map, you first need to go through the basement, then through the upper floor and on the street to run.
Really? This is the kind of fallout? In part 1, I bought power armor and appropriate weapons from the brotherhood of Steel in new Vegas gunsmiths))
In Fallout 1 the brotherhood armor, just the same for the quest was given, it had to be repaired, which was rocking big guns. In the 2nd part so no power armor in the shop. About the weapons a bit bent, almost any all you can buy, but there were rare instances.