3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 22.09.19 11:56 am

Leanna vs. Xana (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Decided to conduct such a poll who is cooler sexier and so...Please justify your choice )

PS Sam, I will unsubscribe later
153 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 22.09.19

---->>>>DrakyLa
I didn't get the sarcasm about Halva, but Oh well.
He likes both, so what?

D
DrakyLa 22.09.19

I'm not saying that necessarily have to be a strong aversion to one of the females, but their characters are completely different, and if you suddenly have to make a choice (I'm the game is not over, but besides leads), then I, for one, will choose Lena. And so as we can like two girls, because one sweet, naive and romantic and the other just the opposite?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 22.09.19

You won't believe, but it's pretty easy ;)

l
lepus 22.09.19

Well de Khan and the movie aeschna?

H
Hopeless 22.09.19

There Sareth said very right, the phrase under certain conditions... that type(in my translation)
It seems I am surrounded by a girl who only want me to fulfill their team,

so in essence they are the same) do not even know whom to choose... for the First time when it chose to Leana....

H
Hanyga 22.09.19

For Ksenochka.On the horns, you can at least swing to hang :P.
p.s Very it reminded me of the dark Prince out of a trilogy about the Persian :P. the Identity of the villain identity is viciously joking.Similar in General.

F
Fasds 22.09.19

Ksana is a succubus, i.e. the tempter, and Leana is a good witch. It is a pity that she's dead. :(( GG didn't even sleep with her =)

r
rexx2005 22.09.19

It is a pity that she's dead.
------------------------------------
You are deeply mistaken...

D
DrakyLa 22.09.19

I can't even imagine how do you sleep with Xan, if it is in the body of the main character...
With both hands, Leana! And tomuzhe from Xan unfair advantage - you can constantly squirming over Lena right under his ear Carefu...

M
Mihail Molot 22.09.19

Who said that Leanna or Xenocal, something terrible happens, then spoiler do not read those who has not passed the game completely, from Messiah 4 endings, two of them ksenochka or leanna saves masie at the last moment , and the other two ksenochka or leanna throw magic at the wall and what may yet not th terrible and they Wake up!!! :))

H
Homyak-Dzheday 22.09.19

Guys,stop posting spoilers...And then have to only look at the reply box so you don't accidentally read your posts :)

Ksana I liked at first sight,so vote for her. A beautiful girl with a bitchy character and a cute voice ) Although Leanna is also nothing,only more modest and naive...

PS Dan,you seem like there is a screen with Xan,when are you gonna post it in this topic?:)

S
SehtiP 22.09.19

Ksana, because Leanna has not yet seen))

D
Dan4MerC 22.09.19

Homa hands do not reach me in any way...

PS When Ah comes out ?

A
Agitator 22.09.19

Xana! because I do not like rednecks in the style of Leanne... vot!

S
SehtiP 22.09.19

Now I like Leanna)

m
memfis5555 22.09.19

both funny=))
I still have the little goblins who were on the ship like when ubegayut and shout Help mi =))) such a bark =))

P
Pupetter 22.09.19

I have hands and feet for Leanna because she's not a demon :) and ksana bothers me and inciting all the time

R
Runar 22.09.19

I Xannu. Don't know why is everyone so uptight about that she a succubus in his
this Horny form we see it only in visions GG, but in the real world it looks
as a girl IMHO is much more beautiful than Leanna.
But I think one opinion is still not prtti one hellish temptress,
the second - a kind of romantic Princess for those who use it.

E
El Tramposo 22.09.19

And the screens can somebody lay out?

P
Pupetter 22.09.19

damn both zdohlo :) no I didn't get a Xan I'm in the Church expelled from the body, and Leana killed dad, Sareth :) or didn't kill, I don't know