3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 22.09.19 11:56 am

Leanna vs. Xana (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Decided to conduct such a poll who is cooler sexier and so...Please justify your choice )

PS Sam, I will unsubscribe later
153 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bugaga Velikiy 22.09.19

good triumphs over evil so Leanna

R
Renata 22.09.19

Pupetter - if you skull gave - if not given - not killed )

P
Pa360uHuk 22.09.19

But I think one opinion is still not prtti one hellish temptress,
the second - a kind of romantic Princess for those who use it.
Tired to seduce, I want that, I was tempted :)))

D
Dan4MerC 22.09.19

After a long time lay out a Xan

PlayGround.ru

R
Reverrius 22.09.19

And the lower part can?

V
Vergil 22.09.19

Both women --- dupe full. GG here's a stylish dude who pulled both these fools, and go on to petasite dragons, and Cyclops gasotherapy to spend=)

v
vovik884 22.09.19

Leanna.... no explanation is needed.
PlayGround.ru
Xana.... (without clothes, with horns)
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

_
_rene_ 22.09.19

for completeness, here's Moon Dailly Xana voice
the Franco-Japanese if anything

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

c
cth 22.09.19

Xana(among other things grateful for salvation)

G
Gr1nGo 22.09.19

Xana. Because Leanna is a wild disgust. Arrogant and fussy creature, and think they're all allowed...that there is only Leanna hates you If... Well, I think, jumped off the ledge, accidentally hitting cyky...It is me, you see, hated...and people's lives depend on the successful completion of the mission...And she hates me...Selfishness of the highest degree.
Or in the end, the aura she saw sharp...tries...And all Caret not a man...Yeah like its not a dunk...???

K
Kasrkin Sarge 22.09.19

In the real world hate the limited action in connection with these two. HL done in this regard better. Vozvraschayas to the topic, what's the difference red or black will still fall to zero.

L
Light of War 22.09.19

I went over all, and Leanna and Xana. In human form ksana liked more))). Like all the range, and ending four:
1)For Xan. Pick up the power of the skull, she stays alive, dad Sareta remains in chains, but jobsheet that the Studio will wait for the Savior, and zaberaet their Galicia Dushenko.
2)For Xan. Give the skull the father Sareta. Xan says that he fulfilled his will, he promises to thank her, but then when I enslave the world, and Sarita made his heir.
3)For Leanna. Almost the same as the first only instead of Xan will be Leanna.
4)For Leanna. Give the skull the father Sarita, he kills Leanna saying She was so fragile. Think you're enough with it enough. )))))) Well and promises to make Sarita his heir.
Turns out Xan survives in two ending, as Leanna only one))

M
Mr. Romero 22.09.19

I used in real life such moshonki nafig not needed, so both sucks!

Another Ondo branching is known in pausee pit.
So it is possible to release Lin (3 points), and then at the portal a knife to stab with a single blow falls...
Then without thinking get a full three points for ubivstvo it in the form of a Lich in the interval 9 - odd identity weak girl.
I was saddened that it is impossible both to get to the end of the game, because if you don't save Lin in the 8th Chapter, it will not give the key to Cleaning the Tub.
And also have secured that it is impossible both to Arantir to drag, because Lina is somehow evil eye usreal at the entrance to the Necropolis demon Saree (although it may be news about the Messiah ahead of him) - I, too, pure soul, just do not want a Threesome in front of Bati GG.

By the way, they both roam the ash without pants, you didn't notice, because
Amour - Amour Cherche La famn
Therefore, slapped the 18+rating

L
Lebedev 22.09.19

Well Lina you from the beginning she greeted him good, but there is a matter of taste...
(one of the legs is not enough for me (I'm not a dog to me some bones were missing)). But I was in the Temple of the Spider
offended, she leaves you, although she says go ahead, and I for thee, videteli she was unable
to follow you it prevented a necromancer... And then you have to bring Kanku that you saved and
to kill your father and for what? For what she wants...
And then to kill you to give the skull of shadows to their God (after all, she works for the God of Ashoka).

And Ksanka quite beautiful, her tail and horns go, I can't say anything against... And when you are a necromancer
kills and revives you Ksanka she deserves to live (even though she and the demoness
(although I'm not sure (demonic appearance does not always denote demonic essence within that form)))
and his father to kill is nonsense (even though he is the God of fire)...
But at least does not force you to kill your father Lina, that's me and dot as required by the LIN...
And does not seek Ksanka to power, Xanka just wants to be with the Main Character next.
And what about the aspirations of Lina they are in the fog...

Here is my opinion if anyone agree to anything or disagree let him write the opinion.

S
Sylver 22.09.19

conclusion on the subject, men like bitches
who would doubt )

L
Light of War 22.09.19

Yes, that's IMHO bitch just Lina.

L
Lebedev 22.09.19

http://corsair.goodboard.ru/index.php?showtopic=243&st=0 - here is a link to the screenshots with Xandau and Lina. And then You have 12 bit color it turned out...
(Admins: this is not an advertisement, just You have not laid out a jpg, but bmp is too much traffic demands)

B
Boris_yo 22.09.19

Xana itself is more candid.Directly tells what hints.
Leana stastically,does not give any hints and keeps its deep
thoughts to yourself.
Girls with such a character as Xan in real life to heavier than
such as Leana.Those who love the rich,tough guys who have black Boomerand these are themselves modest.

J
Jurkosan 22.09.19

Help play through steam uzhe once again re-installed steam and wind due to togoto Xana speaks in German even though the whole steam is in Russian.

D
Dismemered 22.09.19

Of Course Ksana! kind of a bitch, I love her!