3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 22.09.19 11:56 am

Leanna vs. Xana (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Decided to conduct such a poll who is cooler sexier and so...Please justify your choice )

PS Sam, I will unsubscribe later
153 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtSev1988 22.09.19

I like Lina, but NOT LEANNA! No respect for demons! Really been once for ZANU (not XAN). Guys! Have you ever SEEN a toy from beeches?))

A
ArtSev1988 22.09.19

And the last one! And Lina and CLEAN ending is BETTER?

1. After bathing in the source is given the MOST POWERFUL weapon in the game.
2. Lina somehow more FEMININE (MORE like a real modern girls).
3. I just got necromancers and undead spiders! And with weapons with the name of the parts of the dragon very well to get rid of ALL the enemies!
4. Plus, I would like to forge a weapon of Light, not Darkness!

A
ArtSev1988 22.09.19

And Lena - NOT a bitch, don'T! That-Zan revived GG is the ONLY plus against 4 Lina!))

T
Tenebran 22.09.19

I personally liked to run with the Holy weapons...but when I found out that I need to kill Xana, the choice was hard..so I went through the game twice)), Although in the guise of a demon feel good. But Xana sexier. And Lina fighting for purity and freedom. In the end, this remains controversial.
PS it is a tough choice in computer games, which I had to do))

I
Iwan5121 22.09.19

Leanna is THE BEST
SHE'S JUST THE GO!...

I
Iwan5121 22.09.19

Tamu Leanne who bitch obseved... Broke the Scoreboard...
I did not call the Xana bitch

A
ArtSev1988 22.09.19

Zan just wants to power over the world game. THAT'S ALL HER BEAUTY((

A
ArtSev1988 22.09.19

And Lina just.. cute (and in simpatichnie Are)

A
ArtSev1988 22.09.19

I personally could NOT BEAR the passage of the ZANU (NOT XAN), as:

1. Lynn is more like REAL girls
2. The most powerful weapon in the game obtained
3. Lynn, all-Aki, more BEAUTIFUL (and Zana - BITCH!)
4. HAPPY End with Linney - EVERYONE is HAPPY! See you from the games?)))

A
ArtSev1988 22.09.19

Moreover, when bathing in the game in source, Zana screaming type burn you, my love Or you forgot about those words,eh?) Me these words frankly ENRAGED! Yes, and all creatures of the type of ghouls or the Spiders hate it!((((((

So Lynn is the BEST! NOT persuaded!))

T
Tazer 22.09.19

The most powerful weapon in the game with Leanna?Do not tell my horseshoe!And you're talking about the demon form remember!Her and Cyclops to fill up the toys!

T
Tazer 22.09.19

I have both hands, feet and tail for ZANU!

F
FireBaT 22.09.19

of course Zan.and about weapons and cursed weapons without the Holy very well crumble villains.just need to skillfully use

D
Dead body 22.09.19

I choose ZANU and Leanna STUPID and boring (my sister is the same).

K
KaiN 22.09.19

Ksana best

F
Fess2028 22.09.19

hi all , I don't know the correct section to write your question , but still : did not finish , because I could not make a choice between Leanna and Xana , Xana still saves the life of the main character , and that I think is important , so here's the question - is it possible to leave these two lasses alive , and the choice of which is wrong , or all of either one or the other ?

K
KaiN 22.09.19

Fess2028 2 keep alive as far as I know, not so that either one or other

R
RIPPER RUNA 22.09.19

I certainly for all the Xana! Ksana, as the beautiful mystery. It can be seen only a few times per game, (BUT FROM ANY angle!!!) Leanne and I had nasmotrelsya (plain boring) and nothing special in it.
PS. XANA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
RIPPER RUNA 22.09.19

I certainly for all the Xana! Ksana, as the beautiful mystery. It can be seen only a few times per game, (BUT FROM ANY angle!!!) Leanne and I had nasmotrelsya (plain boring) and nothing special in it.

R
RIPPER RUNA 22.09.19