3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 22.09.19 11:56 am

Leanna vs. Xana (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Decided to conduct such a poll who is cooler sexier and so...Please justify your choice )

PS Sam, I will unsubscribe later
153 Comments
Sort by:
G
GhostKasio 22.09.19

I for ZANU!

M
Mihaylov Ilya 22.09.19

Also for ZANU, some comments are really funny, and I don't understand why people in this time of existence of the theme could not get the rules of the game with Zana, 2 times someone posted three of the same screen, and only her demonic form, and in terrible angles, although the game clearly, for it to take tangible fixed ordinary girl-person is not a problem, but the most important thing in the game at any time to calmly do the right screens, even when playing videos in full screen

And go to alive at the end of the left and Zana and Lynn without problems)

g
golumen 22.09.19

Xan or Zan
Pinned it hints at sekasa .

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 22.09.19

Xana)

[
[SB-Ukraine] 22.09.19

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

only XANA

Y
Yura2010 22.09.19

The best option is to leave ZANU alive and Lina netrogat and just go and arrest the dad happy end.

t
tvpablo 22.09.19

Lineman
but the developers have not provided the final, where would not have to make a choice between Zana and Lena.

And that's not true! You can use the annoying bug and not kill Lynn.
If we choose Xan, we have to fight with Linney, right? We will fight with her in the room, the only exit from which is opened by the valve. Lynn will continue to interfere with their attacks Unscrew the output.
However, if you saved the lightning shield, you can reflect (block) the attack Lenny. It will be struck down by lightning, after which it will fall and we will have time to turn the valve to the end.

Thus we can all save lives, but on the story, it does not show a maximum of 4 endings.

PS Xana the best!!!

D
Dzhek Uolters 22.09.19

Thus we can all save lives, but on the story, it does not show a maximum of 4 endings.

Interesting glitch :) will Need to check.

M
Monolitovec Haron 22.09.19

Me Zana looks more like. And her voice is very pleasant.

E
Exile 22.09.19

Me Zana looks more like(I love demons).

N
Naemnik 22.09.19

I personally for Lin , as Zana, sareth uses the demon and their actions as a pawn , if you have the time it would move , all very simple and logical . Agree with the user Explosione Zana the most powerful weapon even in the hands not take gives, he knows that it hurts her)) And when you go to the source, ready to kill Sarita, the fire in the room admits, and throws in things...though, at first, begged for mercy...well, her) Zana will say anything and do anything to gain power with the help of the skull...,all properly written .

P
PressX 22.09.19

Zana, obviously.
Even if she kills, Sareth in any case. What if she's a demon, it's even hotter than this Church confused. Therefore, she still Win, though.

D
Domovoj96 22.09.19

People, maybe there is some cheat or mod to be able to turn into a demon at the beginning of the game?

s
sladostrastnii_petuxarius 22.09.19

I without a doubt chose Hannah for several reasons. 1. She at least will never give and will not change its beloved. I'm 100% sure that it's for, Sareth will go against his master ( father, Sareth) that the ending showed when she was advised not to release the demon, and take the full force of the skull. Lena I choose, because she's human and can succumb to temptation. For example they live together after the events of the game, in the Palace somewhere. And then tucks some Prince with his love and ocharovyvat her. It is without a doubt it will take, while Hannah would've ripped out his heart and would be faithful to Carefu to the end. Not only out of fear. Such is the power of love. By this, I without a drop of remorse went against Lena, though, and would like to keep her alive, but the way back is not present. What about the fact that Hannah lives in the body of the hero is not. In the end, clearly shown as she stands next to. In the body of the hero she arrives until the moment when he carries the skull. Then she goes out. Here it attracted me. Branescu, sexuality, and even the appearance of evil, but still I'm sure she's in the shower good, and ready to fight with his fellow demons, if they will fight Sareth, though not approve of this.

s

Also think the idea that Lina can easily bring in, Sareth sacrifice for the greater good of something higher, if required, while Khan no matter what and would never do anything, and tried to save, Sareth, even if at stake will be millions of souls and worlds! Even if Khan before purification and spoke such words as I comfort your soul, and so I don't think she would have done so, you got out of source. On the contrary! It would be good you better, more certain! While Lina could thrust a dagger in the heart of the sleeper Sarefo (after the events of the game) if something goes wrong, or is it something to doubt, or if again it will happen for a higher purpose!

s

You know, in the end, I got why this idea that killing the dragon is not so simple. If you pay attention, the top is wooden props. Why is my fantasy played out in such a way that you need to climb initially on the left wooden prop until the very end, to launch an arrow with a rope up to descend on a rope and jump directly into the dragon. Then I would go some exciting video as you're trying to climb on his back to his head, and when you get, then stick him straight in the eye with your sword, staff, dagger or fireball who like playing in short. Better sword. In agony the dragon while tossing stand this hall breaks from his clumsiness and loss of balance left prop tail, and you fall to the ground, then he starts to hit you harder, rises around you and the crowd of zombies, you have to climb to the second strut on the right and get to wuerhe to knock stalactites sword! Stalactites fall down and punched the dragon 2 ribs as if nailing it to the floor Then it takes off, you are again on his back, clutching his ribs in agony, the dragon side knocks the second back up, throws you and you end up right in front of his face and stick his sword right into the throat, then the bridge that held the backup falls right on it! Part of the wreckage falls into the necromancer and knocks him down, then he speaks the final speech and dies leaving you with a serious choice to save the world, or to give it into the hands of the powerful demon to the wolves. But to get over 2 and a half hours to these stalactites, nothing happened, and I was very surprised how it was foolish of me to imagine the ending when the dragon had stupidly hit the sword standing next to a necromancer. Probably really a fantasy played out and I'm more impressed was expecting from this game. Well, just really stupid to beat the dragon with a sword on the tail and it dies! In short the fight with the final boss I was not impressed!

PS: I apologize that I wrote on the topic.

d
darth_Dan 22.09.19

Difficult it all...
Leanna:
* Cute (two of them she personally I like apparently)
* Obviously falls in love with, Sareth in the beginning
But
* Has a very inflexible view on the demonic nature, Sareth
* In fact almost useless as an ally
Spoilersi Saref does not agree to renounce the demon within, she is ready to kill him... Apparently from the great love...
Ksana:
* Has a good sense of humor
* Gives sometimes helpful hints
* Accepts, Sareth as he is
* Sincerely pleased with the success, Sareth
* Is ready to share his demonic abilities
* Not trying to turn the body, Sareth in an empty wrapper for the native habitat (in contrast to the usual demons)
Spoilerset from certain death
But
* Very jealous

In my opinion, the advantage is obvious Xan...

d
darth_Dan 22.09.19

Mercenary
Explosione
Let almost harmless fire, and throws not-damaging ceramic vases... she's just hysterical...

tvpablo
To Normal even without a shield for 50 HP, you can survive the treatment and use do not...

Hu-Belah
And the power of the skull do not want?)

FireBaT
That's it. There are no dangerous weapons, there are dangerous people. Hardly anyone was in doubt, making a choice between his girlfriend and an Arsenal of cool weapons. So choose the Leanna weapons just for the sake of this excuse me...

ArtSev1988
And she has to yell when she's dead? And yet the phrase I will burn your soul he closes with the words my love...

ArtSev1988
Well said.

Velkan
I agree.

Boris_yo
I have to disagree. Such as ksana, the boomers care. They are looking for strong spirit, seeking power. Among rich guys with cool cars... such a little Among the usual - too little. In General, in my opinion, you do not understand the demoness our...

Hopeless
But this phrase Xana still and says: but doing what I want, you win, which is also in General true...

o
otkat 22.09.19

tvpablo wrote:
Lynn will continue to interfere with their attacks Unscrew the output.
She never got while I was pushing :D
Csanu to kill a hand was raised, if we can trust her is unknown, but Leanne I certainly would not.

E
Egor Verhoturov 22.09.19

I both life was saved. To kill a little loving(you too!) the devil that brought you back to life after a bloody meeting with Arantir is so beastly, that neither gratitude Ilafa wishing good luck Saratu, the son of Isabel or set of dragon weapons - not make me feel good. For me, the branch with the murder of a Have - way narrow-minded cretin-Templar, as well as endings with the release of Kha-Beleth - path fanatically devoted to the new found daddy of demoninja. We - a skull in one hand, ZANU beautiful second - and go to the Maldives, to rule the world.
Lina also.. well, the mere fact that You didn't kill ZANU, then you betrayed me and all of us, I'm sorry - but I will kill you" shows that Saratu she felt the high of a crush. However, her and feelings Are impossible to check - the game ends as soon as gg is on the horse and the skull, for which both women could to it and drive up.
Zana, by the way, if you do not know - married. For the Duke Kirill, the fallen branch of the family of Griffins. But he still prodeminca polwhele Sarah there.. but polygamy is very odd not concepts. So Sara him, ZANU - Sareto.
And.. I want to believe that the feelings Are sincere. She's so happy for every success, there's something that it my love and my soul calls, so somehow.. good-natured and homely Troll, if he tries, for example, in the healing Holy water of swimming - it's just PPC as nice. No, I'm not a fan of bitches, and the type of Leanne I like most of the works.
But loving a succubus is a forbidden technique, too cute <:D
ICHSKH if Leanna to kill the poison of the giant spider Mother Namtaru work, and it will turn a Lich, which Saratu then another to kill again. But I, without further ADO, the words of magicke I'm sorry, but I will kill you just looked up look in the style of fired! uh, I mean, it's over between us! and went to open the door. Opened, HP was enough for her fire to survive. And even a jar full of sickly then I have not regretted. But a pretty niece of demonomania will live and will lead the restoration of Stonehelm, while Former Dark Messiah, taking the artifact and someone else's Horny wife - bury to build his fortune.

I swear to God, I want to continue them with the Zana story. As they Lord help the Raelag Bang dad Beleth, and turn children Urgesa of stupid destroyers in just one of the races of Ashan. Yes, as bad as necromancers or orcs, but still not apocalyptic. Zana Horny kids birth >:s
And since they both do not age, but still sharp on the tongue, demon will relentlessly Troll a loved one, even when on the throne of the Griffin will have grandchildren Frida to sit >:3