3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 22.09.19 11:56 am

Leanna vs. Xana (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Decided to conduct such a poll who is cooler sexier and so...Please justify your choice )

PS Sam, I will unsubscribe later
153 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIPPER RUNA 22.09.19

I certainly for all the Xana! Ksana, as the beautiful mystery. It can be seen only a few times per game, (BUT FROM ANY angle!!!) Leanne and I had nasmotrelsya (plain boring) and nothing special in it.
PS. XANA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
RIPPER RUNA 22.09.19

I certainly for all the Xana! Ksana, as the beautiful mystery. It can be seen only a few times per game, (BUT FROM ANY angle!!!) Leanne and I had nasmotrelsya (plain boring) and nothing special in it.

R
RIPPER RUNA 22.09.19

R
RIPPER RUNA 22.09.19

H
He1icopter 22.09.19

People, there is nothing to talk about, Zan out of competition(beautiful face,perfect body. Horns and a tail, by the way, even better,they really go with Zane(that with them that without them she is very beautiful),and a new experience, again ), to compare it and Leanna , all the same what to compare a brand new, shiny Ford Mustang and a new one , but clumsy,unsightly snow processor.In the field of mental qualities, tobish good and evil , things are not so simple,at first glance, Leanna a Bastion of goodness and godliness, but if you look closely, you can see that she is fanatical for his purpose, willing to sacrifice Ceretom(bring it,it, save a little that hates you). Zan ,on the contrary, ready to do anything for Sarita, she also loves and at the same time considers his master.And if you think about it, freeing father ,a world immersed in the evil,but in this case, the very good is considered evil. These concepts are blurred , so that everyone can relate to these girls or to good or evil.And as the character is Shown simply much more interesting. In General, if I Zareta ,the choice would be obvious - ZAN!!!!
P. S. In my personal ranking of the women's NPC Zan in the first place.

A
Alice_Tremere 22.09.19

Zana

And Lina...
It's evil, beliiiiiiiiive me!

Oh yeah, I forgot to say why. Zana Demon. Sareth Demon. Dante is also a Demon. Dante steers. Hence Demey also rule. And Sareth Zana with Cox. So Zana taxis.

T
Tenon 22.09.19

Ksana really diversifies the game, and lights upor something. But at least Csanu need to tame them, and punish arrogance. The Cathedral is a great tool. Don't forget it collar and is trying to impose methods available their will. Saves it for years, and especially myself, her and dad and the teacher not only horns otshibet, since you'll lose a precious child. And supposedly love, right where the demon is? Here the attraction force is Yes. She sees potential in gg, feels that with the right twist and it will fall not weak,and understand-without gg she is a nobody. Lina-idealistic. Her rigidity is dangerous. But attractive in its own way. By the way, not necessarily to kill her at the last meeting-cranked wheel,and disappeared out of sight :) She left to find... but we both live. Although undoubtedly better Ksana plays.

N
Neretes 22.09.19

And I think the stage just got Leanna

Z
Zheka 22.09.19

Zana daemon (as a SG) not as useless as Lina, though the strength it gives. Anyway Zana nicer and the lives he has saved and helped throughout the game (to kill too much mind), and Lina then look kinit you, God did not like me too. Tenon devil may cry Dante demon, and he fell in love with trish. Even Have benefits so what is not much worse without GG not denitsya. But Lina is actually even more opposite, if Have not cured it to you anyway and attacks can really Bang so this is the garbage that is Shown in you aret when you kill her (I have all the endings were).
In short I liked Zan.

A
Alex aka Friedrich 22.09.19

Zana clearly better + the ability to become a demon. It's a pity dragon weapons can not be worn

E
Explosione 22.09.19

I for Leana. Zana is the most powerful weapon even in the hands not take gives, he knows that it hurts her)) And when you go to the source, ready to kill Sarita, the fire in the room admits, and throws in things...though, at first, begged for mercy...well, her) Zana will say anything and do lishby to power with the help of the skull...(I passed all the endings), and after the credits because nothing was showing, and who knows, maybe at the first opportunity she will kill GG? Persuaded not to give the skull to the father...And Zan doesn't know how to sing, unlike Lina! :9

G
GamerRos 22.09.19

KSANA KSANA KSANA SHE DIDN'T IMPRESSED ME
By the way when you're in demon portues you have a tail and horns, and even the characters at all like XAN MY PRINCESS MY LOVE
Oh kakutsa it it spoke to me

E
Explosione 22.09.19

:D You and your poor horns so once?)

O
Ogrin 22.09.19

Now, given the endings of the game:
1 - live a normal life with Linney
2 - take the skull and Xana, get a huge army of demons, the power of GOD and the beautiful succubus. And by the way Heroes 5 is our hero - the heir to the human throne, that when the ending is even Kaipova.
about options where you can save my father, I will not tell.

N
NubHunter 22.09.19

Xan.and the voice is better and more beautiful and likes you a lot.pafosny Baba)

K
Kha-Beleh 22.09.19

from Shows was very difficult to refuse my first time did not work but the Creeper I didn't. ideal would be if Sareth gave skull vine on a saved game and he in fact checked feelings Are what they are or Gee-Gee to the skull(power)

S
Salavat_Smouk 22.09.19

Xana...even though she's a demon...but at least she helps and the worm helped to escape and once saved...especially after Arantir...
I Vine when the killer played immediately wanted to kill Xana...but it is the beginning so anything looks great...and helps a lot when playing for the first time...
And vine even heals from rare...and the sense of it whatsoever...she even doesn't know how to thank you...remember how she was thanking the ship was going to sail to the land of orcs...and so I liked the movie when Caret(Saref) stuck a dagger in it...I wanted it in the game to do...
Liana zombie when I was not very attracted to her when she's also not human...
And when you start the fire in the blood, then the orcs vs Xana is not sickly helps...although it's a kick you can handle:) to fire the first three orcs:)))

S
Slawik 22.09.19

Ogrin +1 , great answer :))

C
Carim 22.09.19

ahaha on some of the answers just rzhu)))

S
Stilckin 22.09.19

I'm on the 9th Chapter killed ZANU. At the end of the game along with Linney was to rule stonehelm.