3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 22.09.19 11:56 am

Leanna vs. Xana (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Decided to conduct such a poll who is cooler sexier and so...Please justify your choice )

PS Sam, I will unsubscribe later
153 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor Verhoturov 22.09.19

Mercenary
Dude, she's just herself to keep trying. Staff of the dragons, a Holy spring in the Church is all it is simply killed.
And that's to kill the demon that he didn't kill anybody, and still is in love with you woman, and even brought you back to life again is not such a bright thing, that even he Elrath wouldn't do that.
Although he was a dragon, his human Chan sexually not interested <_< well, you ponel, he still would not ZANU to kill, because she doesn't deserve death. Hu-Belah - perhaps Zan - no. Arantir also does not deserve death, but he asks us not fight to the last breath for Ashan. I hope, by the power of the skull Caret can bring him back and make friends with him.

T
The White Knight 22.09.19

The entire game took ZANU like a typical succubus. Cunning, seductive, while still trying some special game going against Kha-Beleth... All these declarations of love perceived in so far as, but did not send it even if I had the opportunity, yet the presence of a succubus has its advantages. Salvation after meeting with Arantir and the lack of attempts to take control of Sarafem quite naturally - he's the son of the Lord of all demons, try to go against this. Hu-Beleh her servant's son did to him only she's sweet voice in my ear whispered, needs the same from her and by practical use to be. That tried, first, to encourage, Sareth to the dark side, and secondly have used their power to bring him back to life. If the son of Kha-Beleth would have died in that temple, I am afraid, our succubus would experience the displeasure of the Lord of demons. However, until the very end it is evident that Zan is trying to manipulate the character, even at the last moment urging him to close Shio and leave all the power to himself. Sly Fox wants to cling to someone who will force the skull of Shadows. Oh, no, honey, because things are not done. In General, ZANU need to keep to yourself, but to remain vigilant, otherwise the result main with this pair is clearly not Saref)

Lianna... a Somewhat controversial character specifically for you, Sareth. Yeah, she's all that nyasha stenasa, the successor of Falcon and so on and so forth, but... sorry, I certainly understand that she was raised to hate demons, but the forehead just to throw insult if your dear pet is banished from itself the one that helped him along the way, and even pulled from the world, this is too much. To talk normally not destiny at all, better to go in a suicidal attack, Yes. If to play good passing, of course, it is a good option (certainly better than a manipulative succubi), but otherwise I personally for ZANU. Externally, my last would be more than lyanna, (and I am one of those few who her demon form loves is clearly more than human, I love the horns and tails)).

P. S. In disputes about who you like of the two characters, in the pros to push your kit on and all there games nishtyaki - nonsense natural. The discussion is about the Persians, not the branches of game development.
P. P. S. Those who pokes at a time when Zana is rampant in the source, I frankly don't understand. Dear, if you drop into a VAT of sulfuric acid, you die in silence you? Demon Holy water is like silver to vampires, from that source our a succubus in agony dies, she should thank you for that Carefu to say? Well, for the same reason our heads. hero can not dragon weapons, he also says it hurts. Due to its polydimensional fact any contact with Holy things will be extremely painful. In the epilogue there is even a room in which is the source of the healer one, the name I do not remember. If you are of demon blood and Are not disposed of, then when you try to enter it you notably shibanet, HP that way for 30-40.

V
Vasko666 22.09.19

I for Xan. Maybe she was initially as a supervisor, but after she fell in love with Sarita, saved a life. Caret so the demon too. And in General, SAR-Shazar (brainy guy) wonder the prophecy said? Besides, you can sharpen dad (making good), but stay with his beloved and do not hurt yourself))

P. S isn't she beautiful!? In life to find a girl who will follow you anywhere and will love))

V
Vasko666 22.09.19

D
Dymyaschiy Demon 22.09.19

Well, just went to a theme,then I for Xan.
1.Don't like mages.
2.Ksana is a succubus.That I healthy plus.
3.Rog is not a hindrance.I personally know a couple dudes who taschyatsya from nurses from silent hill.And there is pohlesche

S
Sergey Antonishin 22.09.19

There would seem no one is aware of what it means to a demon. Communication with demons ALWAYS lead to hell. Will live even assume a couple of hundred years (maybe power Related, give the opportunity), have sex (and it basically doesn't care about you, it important that it can through you to influence the world. The demonic way of course. Sex will be stupid to to have sex, no love will not. Demons don't know about it), and then after death in hell for several hundred years. And there one day of these hundreds of years can be so bad that imagine did not succeed. So the choice here is obvious and is simple as ABC if you know how in reality it all works. Your dad or the world will eat it or your soul will eat (because long lasting sex without love is soul destroying (everything that hinders or takes away the love of her kills), and Zana and to do that. And in General she was a demon. She only knows how to send the soul) and become the warrior of God less. Ie + on the devil. Elementary, My Dear Watson.

PS anyone she fell in love. Demons (the devil) and always make's huge sense of pride, none of them does not love you and never will love (unless cleared). All her actions - manipulation. The present, all to ensure that she got your sympathy, and then after you controlled what she will need. In reality, among the people of the demonic souls of course no. But our love is distorted by the devil.

_
_Ray_ 22.09.19

Held first game in the distant 2007 year. Then I was impenetrable Lynn.
It seemed that it was all so pure and innocent, a good girl who genuinely fell in love with the main character. It is not pushed that the main character was the dark Messiah. Zana - on the contrary, a typical demon that has its purpose on the player.
It has been 12 years... And... I Must say, my opinion I radically changed.
Now Lynn don't see anything good from what it was before.
Looking closely now I saw it:
A simpleton who is easily manipulated. She learned (rather, was natreserves) any manifestation of a demon to be shunned and destroyed.
For her not to allow to happen prophecy is the ultimate goal, and by its actions shows that even the protagonist, if he is cleared - can kill. That certainly has not come true.
In fact, she Arantir - both wanted to save the world. Only the methods of each are different. This all could have been avoided! But stupid fanaticism of their views and EGO will not allow to do so.
Now take a look at ZANU.
Yes, she is a demon. Yes, she's evil, in the usual sense - from the point of view of religion to be precise.
Many of the comments, as noted, this was founded.
If the demon is bad. So tempting.
But look at her actions, her words.
She truly rejoices when a hero achieves something. Always warns the hero and actually makes you think with your head. Despite her origins, she truly loved the hero as he is.
She saved his life more than once, although he could not do that. You can always wait for another Messiah.
Even in the epilogue, selecting a bright ending, when the father wanted to kill the hero, she once saved him risking to die! Although it could get rid of both powerful creatures, until one finished the other and laid the skull on the altar and boom! She is the Savior of the world!
So, my choice is Zana! The only character that deserves trust.
Even more difficult to pass without treatment, and the most powerful blades, bow and stick, but as a companion - she's more reliable than Lynn did not betray the hero never!

M
Masha 01.05.22

It seemed to me that Xana somewhere in the middle of the game would go naked somewhere, but no, she was only in her voice and that's it.

E
Eidolon 01.05.22

Zana was born into the family of a great magician in the Seven Cities, but her life changed dramatically when, in a fit of jealousy, she summoned a small demon into the folds of her unfaithful lover's clothes.

For violating the ban on summoning demons, she was burned at the stake, and Zana was reborn in the depths of Shio as a succubus in the castle of the archdemon Kha-Belekh. The new life interested her, and Zana was ready to follow the orders of the new owner. She is sweet, honest, loves poetry, and is probably the only inhabitant of Shio who has not uttered a single word of lies. It's canon if anything

E
Eidolon 01.05.22

Just for a general understanding of the character

n
naron679 01.05.22

Contacted Webpeppers, it's hard to find a web design company that can really listen and understand. I am 100% satisfied with the result. The site that got it is exactly what you need and even more ... At a price of 10,000 rubles. this is with content, seo optimization, an order basket and a cool logo as a gift! also connected several premium plugins.
Link: order website

B
Bachus_Christ 01.05.22

_Ray_
So Lina, it seems, did not throw. Anyway, I don't remember it.

B
Bachus_Christ 04.05.22

Well, when I passed, I flooded after Linna and here's why:
1) Zana choked and imposed too much, pressed for a long time on the fact that she was over-devoted, actively triedn that she was ready to do a blowjob with a re-subverted 24/7. And while living in Eastern Europe, I learned that aggressive advertising is a sure sign of a scam.
2) When Linna was sitting in the spider pit, she persuaded Sareth not to save her. She simply tried to save her skin, knowing that she would not tolerate the devil in the body of a loved one.
3) In the finale, she throws her Black Lord, locking him in Shio: where is the guarantee that she will not throw Sareth in the future? (Stone towards the noble dons above, apologists for Zana's devotion).

Summing up the above, I see a very dubious option in Zan. The demoness overturned Kha-Belekh, is ready to walk over the bones of people who have not guilty of anything before her, constantly fills in about the spectrum of unprecedented pleasures available to Sareth only with her. Coupled with her demonic nature, all this suggests that her support is quite unreliable and fickle. But if it's simple.

Let's look from a slightly different angle. Linna is really quite fanatical in her "demon-fighting" stance. This may seem like a bad sign, but if you think about it, it speaks of her as a person for whom honor and loyalty are not just words. She can stick to her position, is firm in her intentions. These are truly aristocratic qualities. Let us remember Zana, who betrayed her overlord. In addition, the power of demons for people, to put it mildly, is not the best option (we know, we passed), even if +/- sane Sareth will steer. For as soon as the pressure of sperm on the Goyle Mosk under the influence of Zana reaches a critical point, its adequacy will be in big question. As a result, you can get a schizoid heeled ruler, like our Nikolashka, only with horns instead of fofudya. Returning to Lynn, on the contrary, it is worth noting her attitude towards Sareth. Even after learning about his nature, she gives him a chance for correction and purification. She, by virtue of her upbringing, does not see a better way out for him, she tries to save him in this way. All the time, while Linna is with Sareth, she helps him, supports him, sometimes directs him, but does not pull the blanket over herself, does not try to dominate harshly, she lets him prove herself everywhere. I can personally say for myself that such a woman next to me really inspires me to be decent, loyal and strong. In a word, the ideal woman to create a strong royal couple, whose descendants will definitely be legitimate as rulers. sometimes he directs, but does not pull the blanket over himself, does not try to rigidly dominate, everywhere he lets himself prove himself. I can personally say for myself that such a woman next to me really inspires me to be decent, loyal and strong. In a word, the ideal woman to create a strong royal couple, whose descendants will definitely be legitimate as rulers. sometimes he directs, but does not pull the blanket over himself, does not try to rigidly dominate, everywhere he lets himself prove himself. I can personally say for myself that such a woman next to me really inspires me to be decent, loyal and strong. In a word, the ideal woman to create a strong royal couple, whose descendants will definitely be legitimate as rulers.

In short, as you know, but the devil is not on my way with me.