3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 09.02.20 01:06 am

Will there be a third world war?

In connection with the situation around Syria,as events will develop in your opinion ?
Spoiler
216 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 09.02.20

so she is a long time coming in Syria, just not officially announced. Who is there arms measured? think about it.. the only Syria and not the aisles))
a larger scale would not, military is military, and if you guys now start to drag, then .oops :(

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Such global wars as the first and the second world war– will not.Inhibits nuclear weapons.Conflicts will be.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

it would be cool as fallout or kalofduti but that won't be soon
max a cold war with ostentatious drills and explosions

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 09.02.20

[Denis] wrote:
Such global wars as the first and the second world war– will not.
Yeah, I renounce the hares quit...
Here I remember a couple of years seven or eight ago even to think about any wars and would never dream of. But now...most of the media is heard more distinctly the smell of gunpowder. What could it be?
By the way, anyone sobsna controlled by these same media?

M
Moron Dark 09.02.20

will all those who laughed at those who bought the bunker will pay the price for it ...

m
masha 09.02.20

gennaz
Mongering in the media, it's a distraction. And at the same time playing with fire, with the subsequent devaluation of human life of Russians.

The President conducts war, in wars people die. How this President can not be indifferent to the individual human unit to your country(where he is the President)? He kills other people in other countries, by human hands unit of their country. How can he think, in this case, the welfare of the human units of the country(whose President he is), and at the same time to kill people of another nationality? It moves the division of the foreign person, on a national basis\variety?

P
Protocol10 09.02.20

Generally don't give a shit. No reason to live.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

Masha
That you now about a President,about the President of my dreams that kills in Syria,in Libya,In Iraq,In Afghanistan.Yugoslavia,Vietnam.His submission has started war in Ukraine and Georgia.Not about him not?

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

Moron Dark
And you bought a bunker,the slogan of the third world.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
I have yet to see in the Windows of Abrams and humvees.And it is unlikely you'll see them.If anything,the deaths from missiles on both sides can not be avoided

a
alt_engel 09.02.20

Will there be a third world war?

Spoiler

L
L 6.0 09.02.20

Wang said, will not be until the fall of Syria. So sho can sleep well.. and studying in fallout how to equip American homeless after the atomic annihilation. :)

g
gennaz 09.02.20

The situation is heating up.
Spoiler

v
vftor 09.02.20

The age of Fishes has not met high expectations, but the beginning of the age of Aquarius will be destructive and heavy.

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 09.02.20

The information war has long been coming. But I think that 3 will someday, but I doubt it will happen now. Even if the United States will produce shock, I am more than confident that we can put on the brakes. All have been used that can shoot down our planes, etc. without any consequences.

g
gennaz 09.02.20

DMG EX777
Nowhere to retreat! You need to answer,if not the consequences will be catastrophic for Russia!!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.02.20

gennaz wrote:
In connection with the situation around Syria,as events will develop in your opinion ?
A few options... the Americans strike targets in Syria -> the Russian military shot down all the missiles> Americans are in a stupor, and then another nonsense in the Western media. Either not all the missiles hit, and the part still succeeds -> if the Russian military is not touched, Russia does nothing but another useless, as you can see now, applications.
Unlikely option: destroy the Russian carrier rocket war ships of the United States (I would like to see that and the reaction of Western media to see - maybe, finally, shut up).
Unrealistic option: the United States and Russia over Syria utyuzhat each other aderemi. Since this is nonsense squared, not treated me. Somebody was afraid that another country is possible ) No, comrade, it is NOT possible and never will be no war between the US and Russia with nuclear weapons. Locally without nuclear weapons - the probability is, but small. Real politics is conducted behind the scenes negotiations to military and intelligence and all that, don't forget about it. In the media we only see the result.
The Hype in the news on the subject of war to discharge or divert attention, it has always been =] for Example, realizing that with newcomer the former Empire disgraced, suddenly all the world's attention became riveted to the alleged chemical.the attack in Syria. Because of a rotten market in international politics no one bears personal responsibility. And it would be necessary.

K
KoRnEr 09.02.20

Blasted to really yaderku, boring on all these clown politicians to watch

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 09.02.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
...will never be no war between the US and Russia with nuclear weapons. Locally without nuclear weapons - the probability is, but small.
A local war between the two countries by nuclear eggs on planet Earth?

A. Soldier of Light
Dude, slow breaths and slowly exhale. And think, please, doing breathing exercise even just a little bit. Her mother, L O C A L I N A?!!! Physically, imagine how it will happen.
By the way, when the first chords of this local war your darling Finnic region will fly into the same tar-TA-RA-RA and the whole world. Just much earlier and faster than the other, so to speak, to the honorable the forefront.

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
A local war between the two countries
Local. Without nuclear weapons. In the course of a single day or hour ))
And why do you think that a couple of downed airplanes of America's Navy will escalate into war on the world and affect Europe? Or don't you think? Picture this... myself... and sign. I have no idea, I just think that there is no global, planetary blah-blah-blah [terms] will be no war.