3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 09.02.20 01:06 am

Will there be a third world war?

In connection with the situation around Syria,as events will develop in your opinion ?
Spoiler
216 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormX07 09.02.20

The blow was struck on April 14 from 3:42 to 5:10 GMT on objects of military and civilian infrastructure in the Syrian Arab Republic.

U.S. allies - France, UK.
Allies Of Syria - Russia, Iran

Spoiler according to CNN, U.S. forces in the strikes on Syria were used, at least one based in the Red sea craft, and aircraft, including B-1 bombers. Britain, apparently, used the Tornado aircraft, France on the Rafale

As stated by the head of the Pentagon Mathis, Syrian air defense was defending the country's airspace, but reports of 13 shot down by American missiles, the Pentagon confirmed not steel. The US defense Department also said that before the attack involved a communication channel with Russia and avoided impacts for the areas where Russian military.

The Pentagon announced that Bashar al-Assad weren't, and struck the Americans, the British and French objects supposedly associated with the chemical program in Syria. Among them, the science lab in Damascus and a warehouse of chemical weapons in the West of the province of HOMS. To believe is offered in the word. Given that the bombing began within hours before the start of the work of experts from the organization for the prohibition of chemical weapons directly to the Syrian seat in the Duma, the real situation of the US and allies are not interested

This time the US President has announced that this will be an ongoing operation. It is not excluded that we are talking about multiple waves of missile attacks on Syria..

Scum! Everything goes according to their Anglo-euresco satanic scenario.

W
Wing42 09.02.20

StormX07
The main thing that our altruistic war with them don't started for Syria.

S
StormX07 09.02.20

Wing42
And if to strike with atomic bombs straight into the Mediterranean sea where the U.S. Navy ?
How the environment will suffer ?

W
Wing42 09.02.20

StormX07
The Mediterranean sea washes the borders of the Russian Federation? No, not washed. Well, do not care for it accordingly.

i
ihappy 09.02.20

abrak
why would you counselor shkoloty syudy brought?

i
ihappy 09.02.20

Wing42 wrote:
The main thing that our altruistic war with them don't started for Syria.
Well, Yes. Let's fight on its own territory. Pretty funny when people die in the country people. And not abroad.
And why US, and for Russia it is bad?
What kind of Amateur opinion on the situation?

i
ihappy 09.02.20

Antisocial
Well, you would have started world war III. Would like all Arsenal.
Uuuuh bastards they are, would be screaming from the grave of his own.

i
ihappy 09.02.20

gennaz wrote:
We bent!!!
Pfff. Tram wrought.
70% of the missiles were shot down.
And junk.
Who and how bent alarmist?

i
ihappy 09.02.20

rambling wrote:
Quite likely. Because despite the fact that many countries have nuclear weapons, everyone is afraid to use it.
Nuclear weapons are weapons of deterrence, not a weapon of attack.
No one to use it will not be until the moment when their life is not in danger.

g
gennaz 09.02.20

ihappy
But could 100% be down,if we would have helped the Syrians to shoot down missiles was not forbidden! Or not?)))

g
gennaz 09.02.20

StormX07
Aw, snap! Here is a twist! I don't understand why they almost all sent their children to the West,now I'm pretty sure that the answer to be no,only one boltologiya!(((

i
ihappy 09.02.20

abrak wrote:
You're an obvious victim of propaganda, which is evident from your posts at once.
Well where can I reach you. Bulk each pancake)
abrak wrote:
When I was at his concert in Yekaterinburg, I came with my family (me, my brother (36 years), father, mother and two grandparents) and the family of my father's brother (uncle, aunt and their children)
Why so few relatives wrote? Why even from the distant Siberia was not called?
abrak wrote:
did not see any sea shkoloty
Well, I came up with that Bulk around himself shkolotu collected.
Rallies seen come up with.
Have all your amorali cheater Bulk, but you're a hero, do not see children.
Bidulka you.
abrak wrote:
Against the TRUTH you will not trample, so the United Russia party decided to beat Bulk BRAND sat in a puddle:
Yeah, then the truth of the United Russia party was a supporter of Navalny and we have screaming.
As usual lies and stupidity.

abrak wrote:
For example where did you get that 70% were shot down?
Well, Yes, I think that Syria's air defense can shoot down missiles. What a fool I am.
One hundred pounds all missiles hit the target.
abrak wrote:
As you continue to listen to the lies and promises of Vova that he does not actually.
And you have at least 14 years old?
Well, for fun interested.

i
ihappy 09.02.20

StormX07 wrote:
What President is silent, where is the Response ?
What otvetka and for what?
Again sick fantasies to a healthy mind pull.

i
ihappy 09.02.20

gennaz wrote:
But could 100% be down,if we would have helped the Syrians to shoot down missiles was not forbidden! Or not?)))
I prilagatelnye not in use. Could could not.
Hit 70%. Here it is.
And about 100% talk, when shot down 100%.
You can of course talk more about devils.

i
ihappy 09.02.20

StormX07
It's you whose fantasies tell?

i
ihappy 09.02.20

StormX07
You flew in the head is another x...
namely
StormX07 wrote:
What President is silent, where is the Response ?
You need to worry about his head.

S
StormX07 09.02.20

ihappy
If you siditsya quite smoothly I'm happy for you.
And our people are with Russia now there. Imminent danger.

N
Nervios 09.02.20

StormX07
I read all your comments ... Otvetka nuclear weapons... Though interested in politics , or heard the sound , but do not know where ?
StormX07 wrote:
And our people are with Russia now there. At risk
That's exactly what they're safe , so great and terrible of the us and its allies , the attack was made how to say it gently, hmm , not there where wanted . Russia warned the official , if we suffer we will reply . Here is the report our MO: the objective of the US and its allies was, in particular, the air base of the Syrian air force. According to the data of objective control, the strike on the airfield of the Duval was a four-rockets — they were shot down. The airfield Domain 12 rockets were fired, were shot down. The airfield Blei — 18 missiles were all shot down. The airport shirt — 12 missiles, all of them were shot down. Thus, these airports are not affected.
Of the nine missiles launched at an unused airfield Mezze, five were shot down. Of the 16 rockets fired on HOMS airfield, destroyed 13. Serious damage is not observed.
Thirty rockets have been involved in attacks on targets in the area of human settlements Barz and Jaramani of them were shot down seven rockets. These facilities were allegedly involved in the so-called military chemical program, Damascus, was partially damaged. They are not used anymore for people and equipment on them.

i
ihappy 09.02.20

StormX07 wrote:
And our people are with Russia now there. Imminent danger.
what? Let's have a nuclear war? Or what do you suggest to do?
Or Putin is a thief and needs to go?

m
masha 09.02.20

ihappy

https://www.playground.ru/about/rules/

On the website PlayGround.ru it is prohibited to:
The creation of additional accounts. One person must have only one account.