3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 09.02.20 01:06 am

Will there be a third world war?

In connection with the situation around Syria,as events will develop in your opinion ?
Spoiler
216 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 09.02.20

Well, global war would not be local mixes such as Syria, where there will be budgets to develop, weapons testing, the balls in UN measured well and for this thing to move something in the spirit on the brink of war around the leader we need to unite and tighten the belt.
With regard to Syria.
I think that this year, Assad will leave and not stay until the elections that all our trying to push. Elections will be only after Assad goes and he will not take part. If you're lucky not to go in the footsteps of Gaddafi and not to run into the handle (which is unlikely), then follow in the footsteps of Yanukovych. Run away to somewhere, but not in Russia. Amers him specifically salicylici and Putin will not dare to accept it. The way he had one in Iran. And not the fact that there will be. Amer established his reputation as a dictator that his people with chemical weapons travanulis and to contact him uncomfortable. I do not know, but he can be poisoned or it was a provocation, but the story he so enters. Then, you may find that not had any chemical weapons, but the Camera then, in the end will fulfill its purpose. I would place Assad's way out began to probe, and for one and their surroundings looked. If now specifically to press start, then in such case, most often, the military coup d'état.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 09.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
Privately, so as not to distract the others...
Spoiler
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Conflict - there. Local, that is, in a single place is, as the antithesis of the global. Local conflict ^_^ speaking in reference to the definition of Wikipedia, etc.
Turned a local conflict into a local war? Famously, heh, heh...
About the points - trolling on your part, but I have noticed you have a local Troll this 8)
My e... Every time the same thing - the provocation, exaggeration, trolling... I have the feeling that this is the only surviving Bastion of evidence of self-righteousness for the righteous sad PG. Type Cho to argue with him - he's a Troll.
Well, let me also write that you're a Troll. And Cho, we will be tossing these trolls like poop? By the way, I can manage without this defeatist labeling.
Baby, amazingly, in your light head for some reason or does not want to reach, one simple idea is all what are you doing in this den of democracy, in any way describing any party blah-blah-blah of the event, is in relation to you.
In other words, calling someone a mythical character and be ready to similar fantasies already in your address. What type of fruit of homosexual love Mature centaur and hurt the Orc, who as a child took away a favorite toy. Centork or Orkent? Would you like that?
You have your own problems with communication (otherwise why Troll), apparently, but it's not my business.
Exactly the same as you (otherwise, why at this point). And Yes, you're absolutely right - it's none of your business.
Let the Americans on their ships of the worried is a question for them -)
I Cho is not doponyali, are you for or against NATO? Because, I think, accoudee their ships the Americans how to be at one with thee side. Or are you a renegade?
Given how provocatively you to some address, not for you to resent the same to you Troll 8)
Honey, first of all, I would like to get anything else except your allegations, for example, quotes my heh, heh... appeals to what seems to you (but not enough to be a fait accompli) provocative manner.
Second, my innate gentleness of character, intelligentest and kindness make my character convenient (as they think) and most importantly, not meeting the mutual insults, and thus a safe target for his furious attempts. For God's sake, I don't mind - everyone gets what he wants.
Thirdly, the banter outside the law? Or, and this is also in the eyes so dull and mossy zealot (that's you thanks for the Troll, baby), equivalent to the provocation and is subject translocatie?

G
Gauguin 09.02.20

There will be conflicts but not a world war, as mentioned above.
VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
It is well known that Russia is doing in Syria supports the Assad regime
So that's good.

N
Nervios 09.02.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Where such turbid information about Assad ? Grandma on the bench whispered in your ear ? *It is your great USA is losing its credibility in the world* , something out there is trying to make on its last legs ...I'm careful monitor the emissions of the fake accusations of the USA in Russia , only empty words and no evidence , garden for children, something will come up , and the media are like hungry mutts do that. And that the us prevented a coup in Syria ? How are they to Russia was ? Who are they flying to Russia bombed ? You have many questions to ask ! Anyway USA Gopnik what is adequate to the country and the state for not a lot trezveyut ....And Yes, the question is on what grounds the U.S. is in Syria ? Who to invite ? Who are the United States that would decide the fate of Syria ? PS don't know what the conflict will end , but the USA clear already beguiled coast .

m
masha 09.02.20

The production of biomass.

A
AlterOwl 09.02.20

The third world, will not. The war with Russia, well, local. In the same Syria. Beat them contingent posbivat all aircraft, air defense crumble, sink a few ships and everything will stop. Pugalka comparison with the Second World war, Millions of Victims, of Slavery, of Destruction, now incredible best top Russia, I think. First... nearly 20 years, irremovable leader. Was re-elected. Started bad whisper. Then burned alive, 3 hundreds of children in Kemerovo. The people in all the cities almost always Rise... What to do? And here such gift from trump! For some reason I imagine they heard the news from New Rome on the pattern of strikes on Syria, just salakavala and perhaps slightly Bouncing! Off-Media received the corresponding order and away - War, bomb shelter, figure it is better to take an iodine radiation. And that's all. Works. People have forgotten about Kemerovo, forgot about the election. They would not apply to radioactive ash...

A
AlterOwl 09.02.20

Nervios
Well, what ended. Gave Russia 20 hours, which would have brought their miserable ships from ports. That would not drown them, the U.S. has Struck. From the ships. The British and French Air. All filmed. Beautiful, spectacular. Porush base. The Institute where the dictator made his favorite Gaza that it will not hold. Russia was probably not aware that the Allies capture all the video... Said that of the 110 rockets have hit 240.012.001 rocket. Screwed up. And not only this lie, as a teenager with nagretoj ass - I told him while no one was looking... I gave vertuhaya foot in the eye and then the video where he just ran away... Why not hit by any plane the allies? Because I was scared and in his words do not answer. That to Kiev for 3 days... That Turkey is not the answer... the tomato That we will shoot down American planes. BA-La-Bo-ly!

W
Wing42 09.02.20

ihappy
And why should Russia do to fight with anyone over Syria?

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

AlterOwl
Where they almost rise? In your fevered imagination, and I'm tired of repeating who you are popsize can offer Ksenia who believes Russian geneticheskim scum?Or you need to be like neighbors brother killing brother,how do you not understand you Yankees do not need to figure,or do you understand? As one of your said in Lithuania will split into several principalities is the best option,and they say that in Lithuania,in America sit?Yes, the same Gaddafi was a dictator,Yanukovych is a thief but come the valiant warriors of light, and now in Libya and Ukraine and honey Yes milk river shore.Come on heat in the Russian civil war.And Yes I am not very happy with the current regime,but you are a thousand times worse than to bark,right to the West bowing to crawl you can not or anything.

L
Lobo 09.02.20

Hopefully that will not be otherwise humanity will not survive after a nuclear war.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

Lobo
If the West will continue to be so impudent,way to be.And so NATO to the borders endured,Georgia wants to join NATO endured,but the us missiles in the Crimea it is just borzota you can't tolerate.

M
MesyacMay 09.02.20

Masha wrote:
On the website PlayGround.ru it is prohibited to:
The creation of additional accounts. One person must have only one account.
sizes, people in the subject to argue... and then climbs some Masha and not knowing what to say starts to groundlessly accuse, nonsense as well.
let them deny the fact and issues are - everyone here has their own point of view on what is happening wrong there.
I swear, the person go? - well of emotion, so alive.

N
Nervios 09.02.20

AlterOwl
The facts in the Studio ! Firstly - we brought the fleet to a position where if that is comfortable to shoot . Where did you see in cases of conflict , everyone in the bunch was ? you a military strategist as I am a cosmonaut. Secondly - where did you get that Assad has chemical weapons . from the report of the Department of state from the Internet ? Thirdly which side is more to see who screwed up . and strikes as it is not professional. And at what here Russia ? Decided to mix in a bunch ? You dear mess in my head ! PS for reference .... I live in Western Siberia in Tomsk , Kemerovo me is estimated, three or four hours, if to go by bus. What I do not see an uprising !!! You have some sick imagination , and enough blurred websites on the Internet to climb , this is not good going ! ))

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
And if the Russian President is a dictator, lol, it's so good dictator, which the world has ever seen 8)
He is so good that even on a game forum banned name Breast.And why he have to be evil?We get to work is not necessary,the choice is not great between work and hunger.Well,you sell your property,well, will become homeless and die of hunger,Yes, shit it on you.You trouble will be less.He has another problem:need 5000 apartments to sell,to provide housing for people, for their own account.Even if you apolitico will argue in his address,he at you would pay attention,you will peck the others.
He's so good dictator that does not want to give up power 18.He is always more than 70% of votes given the fact that people are not happy with them.Because no matter how the vote goes,it is important how to count.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

[Denis]
What are you the poor guy is still on death is not nibbled to death? Arms,legs, evil by the FSB, not chipped,no? Miracles.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

[Denis]
And Mrs. Merkil not tell how much power,what don't you scream fascist,Astapovo.Just say everything you just blatantly not what can not clowns,but don't worry maybe with the help of the West will come to power, a man who calls you genetic scum,then I hope your happiness will know no bounds.

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

S
Mary sometimes likes taking illegal drugs, and under their action, to write various messages. You are here curses love, and she love writing nonsense...

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Just say everything you just blatantly not what can not clowns
You're a freedom fighter,the word and the independence eh?The snout you will quickly close,just try to speak at the March of dissent.In the 2008m at one of these March of the pensioner and veteran riot police in the car dragged.And showed it only on Ren-TV.First,Russia and NTV said nothing about it.
In 2004 in Beslan, the majority voted against Putin.And officially more than 70%.Then on 1 September, the militants seized the school.March 25 in the shopping center cherry burned children,and on 18 March was handing out coupons for free viewing in theaters this shopping center.So shut your mouth when the ass sitting on the ground.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

[Denis]
I'm not a fighter for freedom,a March and consonants and consonants is not a paid event. Only get paid from different pockets,again I say who you can offer.On account of the Breasts agree as grass man,is our channels do not paint,although I did not vote for him.And marches over in Ukraine every five to ten years marching,well, what came up? Yes, e-my President fishing rod asks samolisov you want to live in Ukraine?A great indicator.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
I voted Breast.