3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 09.02.20 01:06 am

Will there be a third world war?

In connection with the situation around Syria,as events will develop in your opinion ?
Spoiler
216 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 09.02.20

In any case, inaccuracy will be may 7

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 09.02.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
And why do you think that a couple of downed airplanes of America's Navy will escalate into war on the world and affect Europe?
Local war (from the Latin. localis — local) — military actions between two or more States with limited political objectives with the interests involved in the military (combat) actions between States and territories — a small geographic region, usually located within the boundaries of one of the warring parties.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9B%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%B0
A couple of downed airplanes of America's Navy is not a local war, but only an armed conflict...
Which starts the same local war (where you have to start), on maloveroyatno which you wrote. Because shared borders no further after airplanes to sink a few ships, with which these same planes take off. Schaub, then no longer fly. Ships, submarines... and there you see, and the racket of the somewhere to this shot, with machines that are at each other did not shoot across the ocean then. And away - Bay right and wrong, then we'll understand.
What I think, from nuclear bombs to throw at each other will be? This is after the first airplanes for the seed in case poydut.

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
...develop into a war on the world and affect Europe?
Cho worried Europe? Or do you think PI#Dec neutral will bypass Europe if Vova and Donald on the buttons begin to press?

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
So forced down in Vietnam and Korea, the Israeli aircraft was shot down or what not began.

S

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
So forced down in Vietnam and Korea
American airplane, in the old days lost in Vietnam or in Korea conventionally, Vietnamese or Korean pilots and gunners Li-si-Tsin and the American airplane shot down today from a Russian slingshot under the Russian flag and Russian insignia, as they say in Odessa, two big differences still. Do not let the God you check this really.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

And a hero of Syria, Mustafa said.And as you may have noticed there koment popular,Yes Fig,can not live why.Do you think the Yankees are willing to die?

i
insel260 09.02.20

Rather, start a civil war, and later the third world.
Civil will begin, it is because of Syria. For the most part of means of the state, now goes to Syria. And where does the money from the state? Of course citizens of our country. Even the law (soon to take effect) is that the owners of private residential areas (gardeners) will be required to pay taxes for, attention, every structure on site. Ie: bath, toilet, shed, verandah etc. Now all this will be taxed.
If now, you can live in a private house, is not particularly spend on utilities, compared to the apartment, where you pay for everything! Then after a while, it will be impossible to live neither in the apartment nor in a private house. For now the money for communal food barely barely enough. Remain a penny out of pocket expenses and this at an average s/n of 25 thousand rubles.

Plus will increase taxes on vehicles, more expensive gasoline, more expensive insurance policies. Also lower pensions, lower wages (or go massive reduction), although it is already a couple of years go. In General, after 5 years, the population will be squeezed to such an extent that there would be demonstrations, riots, and eventually civil war.

As soon as the unrest in the country will join NATO, that would escalate the situation. After protests and riots that are sure to depress (because the national guard is not the cops-balls), the people will choose a new leader (no doubt liberal) and will start a civil war. At approximately the 30% stage of the war will interfere nation-allies and NATO (USA is the main enemy), that would crush Russia Nakorn. While China, India, Syria, the West will stand up for us, others are against it. Here is the third world.

Well, that's my assumption. So you want to live without conflict, get to the North pole, dig a hole in the snow deeper, to protect yourself from the shock wave T. Y. O.

S
StormX07 09.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
I read that Russia has already entered into a dialogue with the United States.
Perhaps we can all take back home solo swallowed. And I would not want.
After all, how many have spent money on missiles, humanitarian aid, the contractors, sanctions, etc
If all you throw-leave it to Americans will be a complete failure.

I wonder how much oil there is ? The poor Syrians are already not happy with what's underneath
found, taken away, and now is divided like a cherry pie.

W
Wing42 09.02.20

As for me, as nothing of the Russian Federation in General is mired in the Syria. The mistakes of the past nothing it is not taught - from one marsh called Chechnya-Afghanistan straight into another, called Syria. Really, what could go wrong?
Let's imagine that terrorism with Syria is finished. Hydra beheaded and burned. The country in corpses and ruins, but the situation is calm. And now it is time enlightened Europe cowardly to return refugees to their homeland. Will those back home? Not likely: why work hard to rebuild the country and rebuild a city when you can sit on the neck of the tolerant Europeans and get an allowance just like that?

KoRnEr
KoRnEr wrote:
Blasted to really yaderku, boring on all these clown politicians to watch
You forgot at the end of your comment apply to add. Without this, your sparkling image will be incomplete.

S
Sergey Sukachev 09.02.20

even the third world expected more than the output of the third half of life.. in a terrible time we live

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.02.20

Better third halva released than started a third war!

l
legusor 09.02.20

guys, if there will be a third world war, just know this:
the US military budget ~ 0.7 trillion $ / year + army NATO, the UN, many PMCs around the world.
the military budgets of Russia ~ 0.04 trillion $ / year. a single ally (backward countries, in which Russia vkidyvaet billions of dough to the media they called themselves allies and friends - not in the bill, like China, that cunning country, the rulers of which always your own personal self-interest in any international field).
it's like a war against a healthy person dying from the poison of cockroach, which are going to fall off the last foot. it would be better for such a war, of course, was not.
I'm still inclined to think that now there will be no nuclear war between America and Russia, and especially the third world, and even nuclear.
Russia completely destroyed the real economy and gave everything to the left over the hill. what is the meaning of the United States and Europe to fight against their own wallets in the form of one of the largest free markets? same thing with the nuclear bombing fallout nobody want because it's simple silly, because, suffer the environment die many millions of people, transnational trading corporations will disappear in many markets, the dough will not. but scare on TV around the world this way God forbid, for the mindless mass of consumers need to develop the right mood.
Naina in Syria, most likely, fulfills someone's money invested in his pocket for that matter.
PS. Latif 3 don't wait – it is not like nuclear war.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.02.20

legusor
Russia completely destroyed the real economy and gave everything to the left over the hill. what is the meaning of the United States and Europe to fight against their own wallets in the form of one of the largest free markets? same thing with the nuclear bombing fallout nobody want because it's simple silly, because, suffer the environment die many millions of people, transnational trading corporations will disappear in many markets, the dough will not. but scare on TV around the world this way God forbid, for the mindless mass of consumers need to develop the right mood.
GOLDEN WORDS!) Pushed well. For DENYUZHKU always needed, and the sense of a nuclear Apocalypse zero!

L
Luka_gg 09.02.20

Wing42 wrote:
Let's imagine that terrorism with Syria is finished. Hydra beheaded and burned. The country in corpses and ruins, but the situation is calm. And now it is time enlightened Europe cowardly to return refugees to their homeland.
HA! Wow, propaganda works well. It is well known that Russia is doing in Syria supports the Assad regime.
It's clear that dictators have always helped each other. Our tyrant could not well pass it over. It all began with the shooting of civilians in Syria. And the Syrians swore to take him, then and there were Russian!
Then we destroyed the Russian residential sector, a zero contribution in the fight against terrorism, destroyed civilians, reports of Syrians on the Russians kill civilians, and recommendations - to shift the country to the Russians. And of course it is understandable why carry humanitarian aid, the soldiers of Assad must be fed, and why did everything restore, Assad beggar the same.
And in General, bankrupt the country - Russia, few are capable of better, and entirely bad turn constantly troubled, so useful sanctions. I think the bandits will kill, certainly no war and never will. What the Russian war? With drawn on the computer babochkami. Yes, and with whom, with velichaishee country in the world in which CHILDREN live, the FAMILY, the PROPERTY is located, the money is all wanting to fight? With his fight? Oh, come on.
In conclusion. Russian Ihtamnet! Ie, something to discuss, because they again are NOT THERE! I really hope Ihtamnet s will make Americans. Because it is sheer banditry, the real Syrians pity, so much obliterated civilians Ihtamnet AMI. Let's will - Deystvitelnoe.
And the propaganda will tell You - there never was, is not ours, and silently accept 200 home.
Oh, by the way! Remember PMC Wagner, the Americans have already said - can you repeat. Remember RUSAL, the Americans said - can you repeat. Let us not forget the sanctions that are the pride of the dictator Vladimir Putin, which is so useful to him, the Americans said - can you repeat. HAHAHA!
And don't forget, You Deripaska to chip in, the poor fellow pressed lard! They fought together, their oligarchs from sanctions is necessary to save, will decades to plow them, to restore their capital now.
But damn, Shoigu told how zabombit terrorism, showed an excerpt of the game. And then said that all the troops brought. Ihtamnet. I'm not worried, believe kuzuryuu! However, I don't remember in which time displays, but Oh well.

W
Wing42 09.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
This is the most you can repeat, what you're telling me? Although, it doesn't matter. It is better to write, under what law (and you have me like the laws, I remember how you blacks and glinomesov defended) is your anti-state writings?

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Need to snack.

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
You're so vain, like he did not drink spirits, its just the guy quit, so he let the foam...

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

6.0 L
No, it was an accident )))

S

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Yes, and with whom, with velichaishee country in the world in which CHILDREN live, the FAMILY, the PROPERTY is located, the money is all wanting to fight? With his fight? Oh, come on.
But the man is right. At least in this.
Catch Plussa, the man deserved.
Rolemanser wrote:
You're so vain, like he did not drink spirits, its just the guy quit, so he let the foam...
Our urchin and then ripe. Just loves to hold candles and to peep through the keyhole.
Rolemanser
Have experience breaking up with guys? Since you're so confident about this writing.
Spoilering not drunk with honey.

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

Shlemazl, mouth cover, and then you have venom dripping, splattered botinochki that your grandfather went, and poison your holes in them will burn.

S

Rolemanser
Shlemazl? And will you permit me to address you in the same manner in which you allow yourself to do it for me?