3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 09.02.20 01:06 am

Will there be a third world war?

In connection with the situation around Syria,as events will develop in your opinion ?
Spoiler
216 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

[Denis]
Not passing propaganda and we can work.Although I do not understand what relation it has to the Communists.It is rather bourgeois in the best sense of the word.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Still further, Putin will not jump.We openly say:"you are still who you boogalouie.The main thing is voted.That is,votes are needed,that elections are not disrupted. And the one will win who should win.To get people possible with the help of the employer.And people with fear gets my vote

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

[Denis]
No you are wrong, Putin is the real majority.Let's see what happens in six years.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

If Putin is the real majority ,why are the polls conducted?Why should people be forced to go to the polls?And if I don't want to go?Why is my employer wants that his employees vote?

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

[Denis]
Don't know me, no one is forced to vote,I just remember the first 90 and second I see no alternative.A hundred years ago voted for Tuleyev.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

With the advent of Putin and I never voted.More precisely,for the first time voted.At work I had to report

D
D1_ 09.02.20

[Denis] wrote:
And people with fear gets my vote
True. A little bit more and will be put on the bench podostemum for the fact that the voice didn't give

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

D1_
Will not be planted.But the dismissal is guaranteed,especially if the worker retired.My mother-in-law thus forced to vote.And last year on may 1 at the Red Square kicked.

W
Wild Rider 09.02.20

Yes, there will be. Trump is a pussy to bomb Korea (although all went to the local war on the Peninsula), what Third World? But this whole situation with Syria is some kind of circus with horses. In fact minimum efficiency from these bombings, but a lot of noise in the press and Twitter for ordinary people, so that each party can save face. But a contract of some kind was behind the screen. Russia already entrenched in the region, and Assad's overthrow will not be. Probably somewhere we lost the position. Only now, even not necessary to guess, who will pay for the reconstruction of Syria.
http://www.rosbalt.ru/world/2018/04/15/1696581.html

i
ihappy 09.02.20

S wrote:
sizes, people in the subject to argue... and then climbs some Masha and not knowing what to say starts to groundlessly accuse, nonsense as well.
let them deny the fact and issues are - everyone here has their own point of view on what is happening wrong there.
I swear, the person go? - well of emotion, so alive.
Yes Troll it cheap. Do not pay attention.

i
ihappy 09.02.20

Wing42 wrote:
And why should Russia do to fight with anyone over Syria?
It's very simple.
If Syria wins the LIH, it is actually a victory for the United States.
This means that Syria will leave Russian military bases.
Pass through Syria gas pipeline, which will hit below the belt throughout the Russian Federation. And you will touch first and foremost.
And as a bonus, terrorism, etc. What for and you can be there, but because there have to be these bonuses are enjoyable.

Or do you say that military bases are not needed, and the gas doesn't concern you?

i
ihappy 09.02.20

[Denis] wrote:
With the advent of Putin and I never voted.More precisely,for the first time voted.At work I had to report
[Denis] wrote:
Will not be planted.But the dismissal is guaranteed,especially if the worker retired.My mother-in-law thus forced to vote.And last year on may 1 at the Red Square kicked.
He again started lying.
Tell Denis balabol, but as you have checked that you voted? And how the grandmother was forced to go to the rally? Kick in the ass you drove? Photo required? Or maybe your boss parochial, have access to classified information?
Oh, lies and does not blush.

i
ihappy 09.02.20

Wild Rider wrote:
Only now, even not necessary to guess, who will pay for the reconstruction of Syria.
For these contracts will still fight.

H
Hellhound_Anger 09.02.20

StormX07 wrote:
The blow was struck on April 14 from 3:42 to 5:10 GMT on objects of military and civilian infrastructure in the Syrian Arab Republic.
Funny, propagandzie know how to do my job, though, and constantly palyatsya. Channels: Russia 24, NTV, rent TV, channel, news sources such as RT - all the news is doing for Australopithecus.
I have uncovered video from the bombing on the channel Russia 24, as a fake, and where the insert was, this is an old video 3 years ago, Google: the Shelling of the Eastern neighborhoods. 12.02.2015. And this believed Russian.

At such moments we can say thank propaganda immediately clear where the smart people that check, and where stupid that you believe every word.
Propaganda did a great job, in this sense, as in the book "451 degrees Fahrenheit": Fill people's heads with numbers, fill with them with innocuous facts until they are sick, nothing, but it would seem that they are very educated. They even will have the impression that they think that they are moving forward, although they are actually standing still. And people will be happy, because facts that they are crammed with, is immutable. But don't give them any slippery stuff like philosophy and sociology. If they start to draw conclusions and generalizations, this leads to melancholy.
Well, Orwell, 1984, the telescreen worked very well over people, he was constantly told how everything is growing and developing, they always win vaniah, as enemies everywhere, that's just constantly something is missing, the streets are awful, food is terrible, living conditions are terrible, a thought police, and so on. They are in prison, with the hostages who manage them.
Speaking of the thought police, I understand now why You guys are here to actively support banditry. It is a condition of survival. I think one thing, say another. Similarly, did GG book 1984. He was afraid of the thought police, if they find out what he's thinking, and they find out, it will spray. You are doing just as well, because they are afraid of truth, afraid that You will dismiss, attract, find and be vaporized.

I am glad ONE, everything that threatens Russia, it is only empty words, like pants imposed in dirty, smelly sucker on the street. Suddenly, the radar does not cover, suddenly the Emperor of Russia is scared of tweets after the US President, he gave the back - maybe now, he said.
And let you continue. So it was, is and will be. Sorry good, literate Russian population that suffers from the actions of the Tsar of Russia.
I wish usahow of the civilized world in the victory over the bandits that are terrorizing civilians in Syria.
PS do Not write to me. I understand that the farther you move away from the truth, the more hate those who speak it. I understand that it is Your job that is Orwellian 1984, You are afraid of the truth, Your opinion must be the same, You should rejoice in the fact that the propaganda says that says Big Brother. Otherwise You will spray. I am glad that these are empty words, and the price of them PENNY. It calms me down, and that soon, hunger and cold will make you think, I hope in the right direction. Rousseau will again ask them to feed, drink, clothe. The Americans will send rations, as it was previously.
P. p. S. I am only concerned about the issue, but You don't answer it, how can you be so monstrous people", and believe and support. After all, the TV says ONE thing, but actually completely different, look around, think. How can you not see it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

ihappy
The dick I need,that I to you something to prove? Don't believe my word,go to the forest

N
Nervios 09.02.20

Hellhound_Anger
I will write you one , humanitarian aid they sent us when the drunk Yeltsin...if you live in reality , you have to see after Yeltsin Russia has changed . all that you have written nonsense . I 2014 talk on forums , not a fairy tale read ... PS Refer to the appropriate people themselves analyze the situation from different sources, read information , compare information , don't trust the Internet all that write here , especially so as Hellhound_Anger and like him !

i
ihappy 09.02.20

Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Funny, propagandzie know how to do my job, though, and constantly palyatsya. Channels: Russia 24, NTV, rent TV, channel, news sources such as RT - all the news is doing for Australopithecus.
I have uncovered video from the bombing on the channel Russia 24, as a fake, and where the insert was, this is an old video 3 years ago, Google: the Shelling of the Eastern neighborhoods. 12.02.2015. And this believed Russian.

At such moments we can say thank propaganda immediately clear where the smart people that check, and where stupid that you believe every word.
Propaganda did a great job, in this sense, as in the book "451 degrees Fahrenheit": Fill people's heads with numbers, fill with them with innocuous facts until they are sick, nothing, but it would seem that they are very educated. They even will have the impression that they think that they are moving forward, although they are actually standing still. And people will be happy, because facts that they are crammed with, is immutable. But don't give them any slippery stuff like philosophy and sociology. If they start to draw conclusions and generalizations, this leads to melancholy.
Well, Orwell, 1984, the telescreen worked very well over people, he was constantly told how everything is growing and developing, they always win vaniah, as enemies everywhere, that's just constantly something is missing, the streets are awful, food is terrible, living conditions are terrible, a thought police, and so on. They are in prison, with the hostages who manage them.
Speaking of the thought police, I understand now why You guys are here to actively support banditry. It is a condition of survival. I think one thing, say another. Similarly, did GG book 1984. He was afraid of the thought police, if they find out what he's thinking, and they find out, it will spray. You are doing just as well, because they are afraid of truth, afraid that You will dismiss, attract, find and be vaporized.

I am glad ONE, everything that threatens Russia, it is only empty words, like pants imposed in dirty, smelly sucker on the street. Suddenly, the radar does not cover, suddenly the Emperor of Russia is scared of tweets after the US President, he gave the back - maybe now, he said.
And let you continue. So it was, is and will be. Sorry good, literate Russian population that suffers from the actions of the Tsar of Russia.
I wish usahow of the civilized world in the victory over the bandits that are terrorizing civilians in Syria.
PS do Not write to me. I understand that the farther you move away from the truth, the more hate those who speak it. I understand that it is Your job that is Orwellian 1984, You are afraid of the truth, Your opinion must be the same, You should rejoice in the fact that the propaganda says that says Big Brother. Otherwise You will spray. I am glad that these are empty words, and the price of them PENNY. It calms me down, and that soon, hunger and cold will make you think, I hope in the right direction. Rousseau will again ask them to feed, drink, clothe. The Americans will send rations, as it was previously.
P. p. S. I am only concerned about the issue, but You don't answer it, how can you be so monstrous people", and believe and support. After all, the TV says ONE thing, but actually completely different, look around, think. How can you not see it.
It should be able to.
Write the sheet to a text screen and at the same time, absolutely nothing to write.
A genius, undoubtedly a genius.

A
AlterOwl 09.02.20

Calm down. I understand that the person, the patriot, like you, with the change of power - nothing will change. Vocational school-approved education, it is in any system, and the economy the grass-roots. So...

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 09.02.20

Wing42 wrote:
And why should Russia do to fight with anyone over Syria?
By the way, very simple and necessary question. With the permission of the distinguished Wing42 I would like to add his question as a simple addition.
What personally gives you war in this region? Is there any material benefit for you personally from this military operation? And if not, is it possible this benefit after completion of the operation, again specifically for you personally?
Material benefit means a reduction in utility bills, the cost of motor fuel, the reduction of prices for food and stuff. One word - everyday daily expenses.
But if there is any benefit, then do we need all this military romp, worth a lot of money?

ihappy wrote:
Write the sheet to a text screen and at the same time, absolutely nothing to write.
Wants to hear - Yes hear! Wants to see - but see!...
http://www.stihi.ru/2008/12/14/1969

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
Wants to hear - Yes hear! Wants to see - but see!...
Therefore, this character does not make sense to conduct dialogues