3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIyshin 09.02.20 01:10 am

Beat the game without dying? Is it possible? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that to pass the game without dying a piece of cake(on the complexity of a novice of course),do you think it possible???Let's talk!!!
162 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marked_One 09.02.20

I think perhaps he tried, in fact it worked, just did is all screwed up and did the restart because of bad moments (like too many zayuzat Kits, spent cartridges, etc.) Now going through on Veteran (on the Master too Stupid), slip Locations without any deaths, not even slip and come into any fight and come out a survivor.

J
JIyshin 09.02.20

I kazhetsa that would go through the game without dying have a VERY big wish!!!While neighbor was cutting for three days and passed without udini of death(not counting death on the REACTOR)Although you never know)))

L
Leigon 09.02.20

una the opener may pass, and staler but on the veteran and master UNREAL

V
Vladozzz 09.02.20

You can cheat to pass. I 1 day the Stalker went with the cheat. Then removed the cheats, I got bored.=)))

M
Marked_One 09.02.20

I'm Veteran, all laboratories passed without deaths, now they are going to visit to Pirate, I think there is and will die a couple of times

d
drobilka 09.02.20

the newcomer easily. main run fast. and where does not run contrary not to run and camping. although sometimes it happens that the bot how to sit somewhere in the corner and not moving and finally you can not see it. and then he suddenly ochuhivaetsya in the back and how you gonna drive when you really don't expect and finally do not know about it. and so - even on master you can. I like without death (special beat) was a period in brain burner (there and back) and Chernobyl the hologram - the most difficult sections of the game IMHO. so if you really try you can the whole game first!

G
Gerold 09.02.20

Jeva6
I'm on the wizard to beat without death, without any cheats and mods!!!!.....it is only possible to nedobity careful!!!

Vladozzz
As I duck with cheats neinteresno to play....netak too complex a game to use cheats.....by the way that developed in the following patches want a new level of complexity to make the Extreme....

Белый128
If you will not watch you die!!!

G
Gerold 09.02.20

drobilka
Totally agree, the game master can pass without a death......and about enemies there is.....I mean, when I started playing for the first time ran sky everywhere and constantly dying was presignals but after playing a bit I became a little more cautious!!!....

M
Marked_One 09.02.20

So I'm so careful nowhere, before each turn (when in the zone 50 metres away there is someone not referred) look out... just the fact that there are the nits to the Shaft in the hotel... run and shoot is not bad)))
And to run dangerous Flucostat I don't like this fight.

G
Gerold 09.02.20

Белый128
And you act like I'm in Pripyat and vobshe everywhere desanimes Yes or no enemies....take a grenade and throw it to where they can be....in this way your lack of great much....but on the Pripyat river in the fairing and sarcofage I did....not reasonable and does not restart!!!

M
Marked_One 09.02.20

In I and to check run out, look where they are and then reinforced Gren feet

G
Gerold 09.02.20

there is another drawback when a grenade anivide they can run on you in such cases, I'll retreat and another grenade to throw....but if so then they past me I probegaet them in the head from behind shot...but the wizard, this rarely happens...it is easier to retreat!!!

M
Marked_One 09.02.20

Most often I throw from a distance, but in such cases, as in the Sarcophagus, where there is no place unfold first click the right mouse button, waiting to rise high, jump and throw (before the explosion there for a while) at the time of explosion get a Glock and shoot the first one who jumps out, and everyone who rides behind it all...

G
Gerold 09.02.20

Белый128

good takika!!

s
stalker7162534 09.02.20

JIyshin complete the game without death... do you think it possible???
IMHO. There's a chance subject to be very careful. But in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. in real life, like in a real fight, not everything depends on you. The bullet is a fool.
As a friend said Stalker campfire at cordon from the fate not go away.

W
WarWolf 2032 09.02.20

On Nove. easy, then harder. I have a friend he has the whole game in the jacket of the novice was held in the V 1.0000, where armor is not kasaetsya.

N
Nevermore 09.02.20

Damn calmly,STALKER is not a game where you often die,I play on average and for the whole game died 2-3 times

S
Sneke 09.02.20

Keeny is right, Stalker is not a game, the main thing to think! In principle, the computer can predict on all levels! but if people...

W
WarWolf 2032 09.02.20

in actore change the damage on the wizard ( to zero for example) and you can go though without a reservation! Here you have the game on master with no deaths!

S
Sneke 09.02.20

But not so interesting to play!