3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIyshin 09.02.20 01:10 am

Beat the game without dying? Is it possible? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that to pass the game without dying a piece of cake(on the complexity of a novice of course),do you think it possible???Let's talk!!!
162 Comments
Sort by:
D
D2H 09.02.20

99% impossible!
rat of course makes sense, but One figure, slightly gape, a thread of crazy because of the angle spank!
even on the beginner, and long will it be

A
Artiom[Electrovich] 09.02.20

Very difficult, but theoretically possible!!! Here I am at the vet...play...like the one to fill it can't, but if you pick someone with armor...or to reload your weapon, kopatsya in something unnoticed of the situation, then out of the corner of can someone to get out and shoot so that 3 seconds is already a corpse...1 of the 99% that can take on the veteran and master never GRUNTING...!!!

s
stalker7162534 09.02.20

Think to fight with bots. Men over from the Second world war returned alive. But to beat the game, but still the first time, not knowing where the bot will come out... There's a chance but little.

F
Funki Shit 09.02.20

You can go through. It was the case,the master came to Pripyat, there popuppaste just leaned back when the bullets from the corpses collected anomaly banged... sorry but would go without a single death, although there was another Chernobyl.........

L
LeXa48941 09.02.20

without death?
and after one death you corpse finish the game?
the title of the topic is absurd
and download after podyhaniya - 8-e endings

L
LOPPY 09.02.20

2 times died on the newcomer in the first pass,tomorrow will start again some thread the other end otkapal

d
domiki 09.02.20

Just vkluchi trainer and dumb death!!!!!

g
ghost d0g 09.02.20

Why do you need it? Games are created to bring pleasure, joy bear. And when I bother, there's no buzz, imho! Just to think if only not to die, but would not have been shot! :-))

P
PG-FRAER 09.02.20

And rightly so ,the competition they do not desire to proggit, because it is necessary to enjoy the game and the competition will lose everything.

p
popolzok 09.02.20

I'm the 1%
The game was 5times.
Playing for the fifth time, I was invisible as a Chimera (books, mods and patches are not set) and fast as lightning!
So:
Free stalkers, Chernobyl veterans, join the ranks of the Masters of the area! To be immortal is our common goal and objective!

M
Masta A Se 09.02.20

2 popolzok
About diarrhea fun, but what about Chimera che subject - type in the Institute without dead aka Sam Fisher. Or at Chernobyl - there's also the APC, the helicopter, and the soldiers, the crowd, plus these crazy-ass mother(....)ers Monolith!

p
popolzok 09.02.20

Masta A Se, what kind of helicopter? I unpatched version of the game and the very first licensed. So what about the chimeras, I know from books only (and there are terrible tvaryugi).

M
Masta A Se 09.02.20

Have not read the books and therefore about the chimeras do not know, and with regards to the helicopter - so I have localization and is also unpatched and there he is, damn, turns and APC covers. (Plugins of course also a no-no)

p
popolzok 09.02.20

Ah! That's what you are! So to work around it easily! I'm under the wire climbed, where a pair of soldiers, so them as cyst and forward-in the sarcophagus!

M
Masta A Se 09.02.20

Thank you.

M
Masta A Se 09.02.20

Although I don't quite understand which wire... There is yet in progress 4 unit dobies - want it or not, but the Monolith 10-15 people saberes, but about soldiers in General are silent. So where do you take a couple of soldiers - the devil concept!

L
Lord_Alexandr_13 09.02.20

I'm on the master went to Chernobyl, and there flogged(from the helicopter did not have time to hide!!!)And after that moment never died.

M
MrSlim 09.02.20

When not thinking about the deaths was, 2 times pressing the to load the last save.

D
Demolition94 09.02.20

The author of the well annealed. When the game at least once on the Master... Well in veteran pass, the beginner will not even notice it. Apart from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant will be up to the *ops are easy. The station will have to sweat a little. Are there any difficulties hard.

H
Huan lopez 09.02.20

Sheath, but only on NAVESKE!