3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIyshin 09.02.20 01:10 am

Beat the game without dying? Is it possible? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that to pass the game without dying a piece of cake(on the complexity of a novice of course),do you think it possible???Let's talk!!!
162 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lutz 09.02.20

Difficult but possible,I did two.Well, how many times have killed me.....

f
fedors 09.02.20

It seems to me(Yeon think of me as the most intelligent), it is impossible all the same when ever slap himself went and died...necesitati.even if you do not naravaraa and not to perform additional tasks such as to clean the area from monsters,but then there is no interest to play.

H
Hrolf 09.02.20

Pass quite real. The experience (through the game 4 times in different levels) I can say that is real 100 percent. Did not put any problems, type of immortality, armor changed, such as gloves, quests were done almost everything and survived. Hard to start and to resist the temptation to foul. Then the process drags out. The last time I played at the hard level.

D
Danila STALKER 09.02.20

In theory, Yes. But in practice, have not tried it(I see no reason to suffer). Some say that it is impossible(high complexity), but then the question arises: Heroes don't exist?(arrows)

H
Hrolf 09.02.20

And for good reason. Try an incredible feeling. I am quite serious. Tighten to the full, as much as to go to work do not want and need.

D
Danila STALKER 09.02.20

Well, if this weekend... And of course do not have time, and even sleep is necessary.

H
Hrolf 09.02.20

That is same interesting, played all week. Including weekends.

D
Danila STALKER 09.02.20

I mean, I passed a whole week? It must have been hard never to die..))

(Yes, perhaps I will have to return to the hard drive of a Stalker.)

H
Hrolf 09.02.20

Well, I say that I passed the game 4 times already. It was difficult in 3 times, while looking how to do all the quests, in the sense of where they are.

D
Danila STALKER 09.02.20

Continue to R. K. U. L. I. K. E. ?

H
Hrolf 09.02.20

Well.

V
Vladir 09.02.20

Right now I'm re-pass at the level of a beginner. And that he did not recall that I there extinguished... on the Contrary, even if the first time I almost always crawling on all fours listening to every rustle, now knowing where some of the ick out and th able - currencies krovososov insolently of crabbage in the ear with a knife.

H
Hrolf 09.02.20

On easy with a knife maybe you can, and then only with a half horn piercing takes. And even then not always. Plus, opponents are shooting white light as a penny. patronchiki have lying around the corpses on the full box.

D
Danila STALKER 09.02.20

On veteran or master did not Pasaules! Will tarello...

H
Hrolf 09.02.20

So I'm talking about patronchiki and stuff, only for fans of light level. And the rest opponents metche and dogs biting.

D
Danila STALKER 09.02.20

And in General need to be more careful - no liberties and jokes/experiments, then it should be easier=) And with an underground bloodsucker under the Radar, even horror - kills with two strikes!!

H
Hrolf 09.02.20

If you have a head - you will live.

P
Pasha St 09.02.20

Prrrrrrr, I'm on Master for 3-4 hours game walk with (download locations), and rarely die, only to carelessness and despair, i.e. did play, did, and Nai...with the gameplay, scale, etc.

[
[NII] 09.02.20

On the opener, I think, is realistic only if you play intelligently and carefully.
Here, Hrolf correctly writes.

d
diverseer 09.02.20

MMM....you know. For me personally it's hard because in addition to the complexity of the unrecognized master of none. If no mods kind of Real Damage and AMK with the increased damage from bullets, I think is possible. BUT rat in this case, the best option.
It is necessary to try, if you can inform and give you saves.