3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIyshin 09.02.20 01:10 am

Beat the game without dying? Is it possible? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that to pass the game without dying a piece of cake(on the complexity of a novice of course),do you think it possible???Let's talk!!!
162 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demolition94 09.02.20

I was playing on master without a single weapon. Just fastom all. I would have failed, if would be health, and so on 1.0001 I just didn't have the HP to take away and there was nothing (don't know what I picked).

-
-BB- 09.02.20

Bezbashenyi
I reached the Sarcophagus without deaths. Why? My save don't work!
em turns to go have a day to play?? so even if I fly out there somewhere in the vicinity of the sarcophagus - re-take?? probably should have not what iron nerves!...
PS: the same Stalker glucoma toy constantly cheto not working X((

l
lexasutyagin 09.02.20

who says that on veteran is impossible without death to pass the loshara I proshol

F
FizzaRum 09.02.20

I'm on the penultimate level of difficulty passed with 2 deaths. First - Drunk on the basis of debt and fell from the roof, the second was a sniper of the Monolith the tower of the SVD. That is, be careful and smarter would have passed without deaths. So it is possible!

R
RusVolk 09.02.20

JIyshin

Many people say that to pass the game without dying a piece of cake(on the complexity of a novice of course),do you think it possible???Let's talk!!!

Yeah I passed the game without death so you just have to go for area

R
Raksh 09.02.20

ten times out....

M
MC Kebab 09.02.20

Well, if you went Stalker 30 times...

R
RadSiGER 09.02.20

Certainly possible

F
FizzaRum 09.02.20

No! No deaths is a piece of cake for a good player! But weak without weapons?) Only a knife for example. Here here a little bit to many I guess. And what about the deaths Duc again: it is Possible and not particularly difficult. But for the beginner. I recently started to replay on the last difficulty of the game + mod A-Life (a Mod that removes the attachment scripts have characters and they go as they wish and where) . For me to pass the ATP, three times I had to reboot.

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 09.02.20

Amk on fashion, but on the master I think you can, but it will take a very long time and will do so only specific special, who knows every Bush, and location of the Stalker. He probably would never go on the master without a single death, it is very difficult, death by 1, 2 bullets is hard((

And about the easy difficulty level, what to say?

G
Guility 09.02.20

guys, what market???
After I 05 patch five times in a row passed on the master, the latter by the way with only one death and that when climbed to the Colonel at the Bar, in principle, if your goal is to beat the game without deaths, not to have fun, then no problem...

A
AnIr 09.02.20

murderball, in the original play?

V
Vilandir 09.02.20

Pass a clean game without death is possible, but difficult. And under certain circumstances:
-perfect knowledge of the game, cards, stash, tricks, good position for shooting
- good reaction and developed Clickatell reflex
- a supportive environment
of Gramont wearing the artifacts and weapons
- the presence of a large number of first-aid kits and bandages
-and most importantly - luck is playing ( an undeniable fact - checked repeatedly).
Novya war these principles do not change.
But in General I go through the whole game without deaths was not possible. Maybe I loved to poke around the nose - for which he paid.

F
FizzaRum 09.02.20

Vilandir In the... Too many times Pomerol. Once you see a house, we decided to go to search. There at me the bloodsucker, I was stunned he had me Bang killed with a single blow.

S
Smailll 09.02.20

I went on Veteran without dying the whole game ! really! it is possible!

S
StarForce94 09.02.20

maybe 100%

A
Agent Mstitel 09.02.20

Not with the first passage, but it is possible. (there is, in fact, already proved).

T
T-34m 09.02.20

Possible! He not just passed and not the beginner and the veteran.Millet should be careful.
PS On veteran took 2 weeks for 6 hours a day=)But I got all the quests(including side)and he never died.

By the way, somewhere saw VIDOS how to get a Stalker for 10 (or 15) minutes.In Conte like.

M
M.P.0.0.1.3. 09.02.20

I'm in the Stalkers gallant, reckless, brazen like a locomotive, and that's why knocked often. And who boast about people's soups AMK. No one will believe! Starting for the third time, the more you know interesna to get into some kind of ass and try to get out of there alive. Sincerely, date, signature.

S
S.T.R.E.L.O.K. 09.02.20

there is a video where S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Shadow of Chernobyl run for 49 minutes, 39 seconds and with a correct (true) ending!!!