3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 11.02.20 02:04 pm

Overclocking is all about overclocking v.6

In this thread discussing overclocking.

Before you ask, how to disperse a recommend to get acquainted with the materials given in the following link.

Materiel for the novice Overa
The benefits of overclocking. The first part, the theoretical
The benefits of overclocking. Part two R11; overclock the processor and RAM

Guide to setting the BIOS

Overclocking Core i7-3770K: learning to compromise

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Previous topic here
229 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUSUL1 11.02.20

People, and this is all normal, or windose blatantly lying with the frequency?
Percent in the profile at face value is 3.2/4 GHz
http://s011.radikal.ru/i318/1603/f9/4c7c71ad1ab5.png

n
nickSIA 11.02.20

SUSUL1
No, not lying. Windows distributes the load of the processor automatically. According to the schedule involves 3 core + Boost so 4.6 GHz. If you load all 8 cores, which is extremely difficult, will your 3.2/4Ghz

D
Digic_07 11.02.20

SUSUL1
I have the first revision, but spitalnik not heated, also it was similar, but the beta bios installed and more or less normal became

S
SUSUL1 11.02.20

nickSIA
I copy video to phone convert. Part of the cores turned off, so that in the tank to play, and Yes, 8 threads 3.5 holds when converting 3.2 GHz and under OCCT stresstest.
Surprised at just 4.6 4.0 application.

S
SUSUL1 11.02.20

Digic_07
Have you tried OCCT for a long stresstest during acceleration to drive?
I have a jump start at a frequency of 3.8 GHz on all 8 cores after the first fifteen minutes (of course stresstest ship percent much stronger real applications, because under the software such problems should not be)
Energosberegenie not disconnected

D
Digic_07 11.02.20

SUSUL1
I quickly checked and everything, the processor was not mine, for fun I put, now I have a phenom x6 1055t

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.02.20

DozoRRR
One figure, we're to take the trouble. You SHO sucks 4770К caught, sho me. Just me when 1,250 of 4.4, and 4.5 at 1.3 I even take couldn't. Like the VID 1,048

A
Amphetamine9999 11.02.20

I 4770К at frequencies up to 4700 running (depending on load)
The higher temperature seen 80 degrees, and working 37градусов
FREE - Deepcool Assassin
Mother - ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VI EXTREME
The pasta is put in the store never changed in 2 years

D
DozoRRR 11.02.20

Vinni-Pukh
WITH OTHERS! Yes, the fact that I failed I have already resigned, while missing him everywhere, and I think it will be long enough in games. Intel seems to have recognized that the power to increase especially will not be a priority on energy consumption, on overah flashed about this news. I vidyuhi now interested in, because my 780 begins to take positions before memory, overclocking keeps on @1267/6700 +/- performance level Ref. 780ti gives. Will wait for PA there if will sell, add on a GTX X70

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.02.20

DozoRRR
WITH OTHERS!
ATP! X70 good option, but I was once on 2011 it will be interesting to put X70,X80 want to put Ti definitely will not put.
Just a little sad when a piece of iron with overclocking potential gets shitty...

S
Saints Russia 11.02.20

The people prompt how to disperse percents that would not have double starts, just as soon as I increase the multiplier above 40, the computer starts when you turn on two times

d
devonl 11.02.20

People tell me, if you overclock the i7-5820k will suffice Noctua NH-D15 or any SVO it is necessary to put?

-
-SK.art- 11.02.20

Experimenting with overclocking svejesobranna pebble 4790к.
While stopped on this result:
http://i.playground.ru/i/26/04/46/10/pix/image.jpg
Interestingly, the vid from pebble pretty lousy - 1.070 V. However, this does not prevent him from working at a frequency of 4.7 GHz at relatively low voltage of 1.275 V.

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.02.20

-SK.art-
Interestingly, the vid from pebble pretty lousy - 1.070 in
Capacitors are more, so 4770К VID on one, but on the other 4790К.
PS On CL. week come to me with 5930К 1,080 VID-Ohm, 400 bachey, put on a X99 sabertooth , I will look that for an animal at Intel for 2011. Yes, and for one and 4 channel ддр4

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.02.20

Saints Russia
The people prompt how to disperse percents that would not have double starts, just as soon as I increase the multiplier above 40, the computer starts when you turn on two times
Usually, this problem, when a lack of voltage or overclocking RAM. Or RAM too much frequency , and the percent is not enough voltage for this frequency. Need to play,to watch.

S
SUSUL1 11.02.20

Vinni-Pukh
you seem like an avid overlocker, can you tell me why the BIOS when overclocking, field off coma, maybe the CPU frequency is reset to 0 MHz and send to edit settings of the BIOS?

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.02.20

SUSUL1
you seem like an avid overlocker
I'm a fan) helps Me a lot DartMaul via PM, because he many other stresses knows.
why BIOS overclocking, field off coma, maybe the CPU frequency is reset to 0 MHz and send to edit settings of the BIOS?
If this problem after the computer is turned off, I think the problem is the Mat Board, software, what mother?
GB sends a fixed BIOS ? What version of BIOS ?

S
SUSUL1 11.02.20

Vinni-Pukh
The mother of the one in profile - GA-870a-UD3P R2.0
Latest BIOS - FC
In General the GIGA BIOS is not very convenient. Due to the fact that he has memory channels have different settings I half day looking, as your memory Kingston 1833 to run on it to put 16GB on the stated frequency, while loading the XMP profile did not found=)
And install two sets with different toiminimi - that's all dances with a tambourine was=) (I had 2 whale по2х2 GB)
At MSI they are then immediately ran on my 1600

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.02.20

SUSUL1
I honestly don't even know how AMD is chasing, never drove, just know that being chased by an external frequency. I all the pitfalls , and basically do not know.
In General the gig to take to disperse it is not ice.

S
SUSUL1 11.02.20

Vinni-Pukh
Seduced by advertising on overah