3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miserablejudge 14.02.20 01:14 pm

Brakes in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In short, what can I say - slow and that's it. The problem is not original and not new. Generally when I first downloaded San Andreas, I thought play I in it do not have so much hindered the game. But then I read about what you need in the sound settings to remove hardware acceleration. Helped. On my old graphics card( GF4 MX440 64MB) on minimum settings the game is almost flying. But when I put ATI RADEON 9550 256MB, then began a strange brakes, and not dependent on the configuration, i.e. whatever the schedule, I did not put inhibited equally, well, maybe there were some changes, but I did not notice them. I must put other drivers on the graphics card. Downloaded the latest from the official site, but no changes noticed. Maybe someone knows what drivers need, and they know the business, and where to download?
Configuration of computer:
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.70 GHz
768MB RAM
RADEON 9550 256MB
164 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urban Style 14.02.20

Create a new one .img file in the models folder for example gta4.img. With gta3.img throw in any file for example the car! in the file Data\gta.dat probevue download gta4.immediately after the img gta3.img! Broke to trying. maybe someone will try! Write a review!
Wouldn't it be easier not mayatsya with these mods?

N
Nitey 14.02.20

Yamamota, it is strange that you did 2.5 gig to cram in gta3.img, I have 2.1 gig is typed in, it no longer wants the files to insert(( And split manually is quite long and not so simple. I wanted to make a new one .img file, pulled out half of the old one, then delete what you pulled from it, then new inserted. in the end, the third files at all on the way lost.
And here is the program Clone IMG is competent, I advise you to use it to do single files with only txd files, else, with the rest to leave. Only performance increase I noticed, and machines to replace not very convenient when the files in different archives.
Urban Style, not, not easier. They whole point of GTA.

A
AlexMalk 14.02.20

A QUESTION TO EXPERTS !!!

how to kill brakes in GTA San Andreas,don't allow to pass the game without a wild juggling,this is most likely the main crux of my problem???
config of a computer:
WindowsXP SP2
single-core Intel Celeron 2000Ghz
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
monitor LG Flatron T710BH

Y
Yamamota 14.02.20

Nitey, you're right, the whole joke is that IMG Tool is not working with a difficult gig but 2 IMG Editor 1.5 copes only be pressed Rebuild ATO ALL! I created a file gta4 and threw all the cars
increase fps I saw but very convenient when all the cars in one pile and not scattered in 16 thousands of files :)

A
AKO-96 14.02.20

nobody who respond have me a problem with brake in the last mission where the fire station is necessary to get around the city for her poganyat but it Sweeta shot is impossible, even when there is a timer. I know it's accurate brake tacos a feeling that the fire travels at the speed of light REALLY NEED HELP I don't know of hopping times I tried but no way we can who saves

G
GRAIL 14.02.20

hi I have the same problem with sleds in short any graphics put the same brakes most brake least at 1024 by 768 but it still may not play. tell me what to do?
Configuration of computer:
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.00 GHz
768MB RAM ASUS A9600 256MB

P
PIVOMAN 14.02.20

I have a Pentium4 3.40 2GB Ram 512MB ATi HD 3650 graphics help to instruct . Splati unreal!!!

V
VeNoM225 14.02.20

Why game on my comp? My computer is P-4, 2.8 GHz, 1.39 GHz, 2,00 GB RAM video-128mb ATI Radeon 9600. The game basically works but often slows down and FPS drops, though like should work fine, what's the problem? Can fire wood to update, but have me on vidyuhi are norms firewood, maybe because of the sound?

V
Vanches 14.02.20

GTA pirates?

-
-Arsenal- 14.02.20

2.8 GHz, 1.39 GHz
oO either 2.8 or 1.39 defined already
maybe because of the sound
PPC OO

G
Grand Theft Aero 14.02.20

What is that comp 1 year?Rejoice that you have it started!How could she запуститься0_о It I love it at medium!

V
VeNoM225 14.02.20

Vances Yes, but perhaps there litsuha?
-Arsenal - 2.8 GHz, 1.39 GHz, Yes! In the system is exactly what is written.
Grand Theft Aero Not agree with you, it should work the other quietly for such a system is.

G
Grand Theft Aero 14.02.20

0_o At the lowest chtol?

T
Tomas. 14.02.20

The clip is perfectly adequate, 4 stump too, 2 gig of Opera more than you need. You can play at 1024x768 at normal conditions.

V
VeNoM225 14.02.20

Mr Scary
Well, the problem is that I play, and it sometimes slows down, and in some places constantly slows down, but not very strongly(although still as frustrating).

M
Mikku 14.02.20

Maybe the frame pin included?

T
Tomas. 14.02.20

By the way, Yes, try to cut down the Frame Limit.

V
Vanches 14.02.20

Vances Yes, but perhaps there litsuha?
VeNoM225 are You with oak collapsed ?Of course there are right now I'm playing it.
But if pirates,the all clear.On the pirates and not the same lag happened.
What about requirements on my old computer it was fine.(On the third stump,512 RAM,64 video memory,2GHz processor.)Of course with minimal settings.

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 14.02.20

Slows down and then sit in the car?

V
VeNoM225 14.02.20

Well the Rev limiter I tried to turn off, and the difference che is not visible((. Graphics is on medium.
globalmods Not, not just walk too slow.