3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miserablejudge 14.02.20 01:14 pm

Brakes in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In short, what can I say - slow and that's it. The problem is not original and not new. Generally when I first downloaded San Andreas, I thought play I in it do not have so much hindered the game. But then I read about what you need in the sound settings to remove hardware acceleration. Helped. On my old graphics card( GF4 MX440 64MB) on minimum settings the game is almost flying. But when I put ATI RADEON 9550 256MB, then began a strange brakes, and not dependent on the configuration, i.e. whatever the schedule, I did not put inhibited equally, well, maybe there were some changes, but I did not notice them. I must put other drivers on the graphics card. Downloaded the latest from the official site, but no changes noticed. Maybe someone knows what drivers need, and they know the business, and where to download?
Configuration of computer:
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.70 GHz
768MB RAM
RADEON 9550 256MB
164 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DaVe 14.02.20

pr0xXx

But this is another matter...
Something means. The pirates stripped down?
Because I have ENB on very high nastennyi + project oblivion and with this I have 20-30 fps on my system.

p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

_DaVe not , the pirates are not stripped down , all right , with radio , 4 bending the image weighs , used to play fine on an old computer

p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

_DaVe ENB by the way when you turn the whole screen full of smeared and squares , Blur off , what could it be? the same campaign glitch)

b
babosya07 14.02.20

I also have this problem intel core i5 2.2 gh ati radeon 5870 4 gb even on all the lowest settings above 43 fps does not podnimaetsya

K
Krollimikro 14.02.20

check for viruses!! I tell you that virus check!!! I helped

S
SANEKK 14.02.20

I also have this problem, 20-30 fps higher does not rise :D

U
Udalennyy 14.02.20

You vertical sync turned off?

p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

PortalX3 Yes , in catalyst control center climbed tried everything and anything( in General nonsense.. I think XP wouldn't.. then put a check

g
gtacriminalrussia 14.02.20

ATi and AMD as be are not officially supported but I would try to rearrange fire wood. All indicators - the wood slanting. Try the old version to put, for example, and then new again, if not help or XS.

p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

gtacriminalrussia well, there are new , OK I'll try , just afraid to rearrange and then there's just one problem was

g
gtacriminalrussia 14.02.20

Seven, as far as I know, doing a good backup, so if something breaks, you can always put a previous version.

Alternatively, you can on a separate disk to put Linux and run GTA from under him, which I do, the toy flies.

G
GTAman 14.02.20

OMG, GTA is from under Linux?

W
Wild Rider 14.02.20

GTAmanъ

Yes, my friend on Linux was and Weiss

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 14.02.20

FoX55Rus, what kind of nonsense... If NFS: ProStreet was you with such frames per second, you would could not play.

D
DruGun 14.02.20

you would could not play
Even as it could, it would just be unusual. The picture would be so... naplavnye. Another thing is that this fps can not simply be.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 14.02.20

Maybe you have in the Intro so much fps?

G
GTAman 14.02.20

Intel GMA Celeron 1.86 GHz 1GB maximum flying
Ha-ha, what a nonsense :) Yeah and who writes the configs?

Another thing is that this fps can not simply be.
And how many max fps might be? In my opinion, this is nothing but the performance of iron is not limited, no?

D
DruGun 14.02.20

I meant for ordinary users.

p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

In General, reset the wood and shit.. in short I scored while on the San Andreas.. and GTA 4 too, not all good , with 4 patch all the current shade of the Fig and 5-6 normal , BUT the brake textures to get how Lana.. waiting for new patch)

V
Vlad Lagutin 14.02.20

I gives 5 fps
Here is the config
pix.PlayGround.ru videokarta NVIDIA 8600
no mods