3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miserablejudge 14.02.20 01:14 pm

Brakes in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In short, what can I say - slow and that's it. The problem is not original and not new. Generally when I first downloaded San Andreas, I thought play I in it do not have so much hindered the game. But then I read about what you need in the sound settings to remove hardware acceleration. Helped. On my old graphics card( GF4 MX440 64MB) on minimum settings the game is almost flying. But when I put ATI RADEON 9550 256MB, then began a strange brakes, and not dependent on the configuration, i.e. whatever the schedule, I did not put inhibited equally, well, maybe there were some changes, but I did not notice them. I must put other drivers on the graphics card. Downloaded the latest from the official site, but no changes noticed. Maybe someone knows what drivers need, and they know the business, and where to download?
Configuration of computer:
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.70 GHz
768MB RAM
RADEON 9550 256MB
164 Comments
Sort by:
p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

In General it's just funny somehow , GTA 4 lag is less than SA)) I have Windows 7
comp AMD Phenom II X4 925 2,8 ghz
4 gb ram
Ati HD 5770 vidyuhi (fire wood last)
frame limiter was removed
in General such garbage , if you put Visual FX quality - LOW - fps then immediately about 100 skocic , put MEDIUM,HIGH,VERY HIGH - ALL the SAME! 55~fps (checked on level ground) and played a simple single-core , these lags were not , maybe a Windows 7 thing? + each time the Simplified crashes when booting up GTA

L
Laletingtaiv 14.02.20

weird I'm not a master it may be due just because of the wood due to the fact that the processor must put something one worked on the game for many reasons try it in task Manager find the process well, there is the type Sa GTA well, there will be a clear click, right click and choose set line and there put all the checkboxes except for CPU 0 if helped all

S
Sergeanur 14.02.20

Frame limiter on.

M
MR LUCKY AND CRAZY 14.02.20

proch you have litsuha? if not then it's clear I have a Shas litsuha is not powerful hardware but it gives an error so you want to play,but neh... if you have litsuha strange,if the pirates then nonstrange.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.02.20

There are several reasons.
1.Look not busy whether RAM other applications,maybe that's it.
2.You have to stand fashion.Can going to be.
3.Incompatibility Windows 7 the game,although vryatli,mn identity seven and Sanja standards is.Try it in compatibility mode to run.
4.You just then Magnus**W!!!!!

G
GTAman 14.02.20

The author, you 55 little? By the way, in SA there are places where the framerate sags regardless of the power iron.

_
_DaVe 14.02.20

pr0xXx

You need 100 fps, I do not understand? Why? 55 is not enough? You and 30 of throat enough, because your eyes do not perceive more than 24.)

U
Untitled__ 14.02.20

You and 30 of throat enough, because your eyes do not perceive more than 24.)
that's it. I think 55 fps is too much.

G
GTAman 14.02.20

because your eyes do not perceive more than 24.)
Eyes perceive something, but why more than 30, and those over 55 may need not ponimayu.

G
GastrOZ 14.02.20

The Crazy Grunge Girl
that's it. I think 55 fps is too much

It's not too much! I have NFS ProStreet minimum gives 1500 to 3000 frames!

G
GTAman 14.02.20

The sense in this. Only if CDA of this fact to entertain, nothing more.

_
_DaVe 14.02.20

FoX55Rus

This is stupid glitch. This can not be.
And 50 fps will only need shooters Ala CoD.

U
Untitled__ 14.02.20

maybe I am mistaken? this really cannot be. it's just unreal.

W
Wast46 14.02.20

Maybe you both numbers accidentally 2 extra zero attributed? Can't be at 3000 frames per second

G
GastrOZ 14.02.20

and even if it is that bad. none will overheat more

p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

Yes begins to slow down when going to some places , not just drops fps , even 20 , and it is such a strange lag well, as it all goes slowly and then very quickly , well it swims with the processor I tried to put 1 core on the other , does not help , the error is not present anywhere else , remains current to try to put windows xp as the second and check how it will be.. well this is clearly not made something not so , out of the blue stand , I put Visual fx quality - low - goes perfect (100~fps) and if you put medium or more - generally there is no difference - 57~ , and in some places under 20 is dropping even when a lot of smoke ..vidyuha it is likely but wood is all right and not broken up .. I suspect windows 7... and every time you go into the game ,changing the windows theme to the basic theme.. well, most likely there's some incompatibility.. In GTA 4 it was not such that up to 20 fps down , no matter what the graph

p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

no, not licuha me.. but this same version which I used to play on another computer and did not complain of such lags and the computer 5 times somewhere weaker than was) in General should not slow down the idea.. I tried even for fun, Vice city supply well , there's all the flies thought so too will be the same as in SA , the yab had to laugh

p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

Sergeanur with stop frame there's just brutally laggy , well I'm not on low settings of play , there is enough 25 frames see

p
pr0xXx 14.02.20

right now, the current that blew up the car , the fire Department showed up to put out , but I was 10 FPS !! nereal

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 14.02.20

pr0xXx, real, real we The Crazy Grunge Girl about 10 - 15 FPS know not by hearsay