3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miserablejudge 14.02.20 01:14 pm

Brakes in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In short, what can I say - slow and that's it. The problem is not original and not new. Generally when I first downloaded San Andreas, I thought play I in it do not have so much hindered the game. But then I read about what you need in the sound settings to remove hardware acceleration. Helped. On my old graphics card( GF4 MX440 64MB) on minimum settings the game is almost flying. But when I put ATI RADEON 9550 256MB, then began a strange brakes, and not dependent on the configuration, i.e. whatever the schedule, I did not put inhibited equally, well, maybe there were some changes, but I did not notice them. I must put other drivers on the graphics card. Downloaded the latest from the official site, but no changes noticed. Maybe someone knows what drivers need, and they know the business, and where to download?
Configuration of computer:
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.70 GHz
768MB RAM
RADEON 9550 256MB
164 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomas. 14.02.20

Play at 800X600, it can help...

G
GRascm 14.02.20

Can slow down because of the mods!

G
GTAman 14.02.20

2 gig of RAM the game tries not necessary. But the processor and vidyuha weak. Drop FPS sometimes and I have (P4 3.0 GHz, 1 GB RAM, GF 6600 256MB).

But if pirates,the all clear.On the pirates and not the same lag happened.
The pirates do with it, except when the file radio singed. Then they will brake when boarding the transport.

maybe because of the sound?
Anyway, disabling hardware acceleration of sound FPS you can win. Proven system Celeron 2.6 GHz, 2х512 MB RAM, GF FX6600 128MB.

It is also recommended to cut off in the video driver settings all effects (antialiasing, anisotropic filtering, vertical sync, etc.) and experiment with the settings of the game.

Well, the problem is that I play, and it sometimes slows down, and in some places constantly slows down, but not very strongly(although still as frustrating).
There are some places where the FPS drop occur - for example, near Lakin Bella, which go to the mission Drive-Thru.

M
MAZAHAKA0909 14.02.20

Have the following computer:
Intel Pentium 4 2GHz
512 of RAM
Ati Radeon x1600Pro 512Mb
The game gives an average of 7-8 FPS.Is this normal????And what can be done to increase performance???

G
Grandshot 14.02.20

The RAM increase (To half. In some cases helps), Increase the paging file (Giga at 4, not to povadno was to slow), and all the way. Go for it.

S
SkyGame 14.02.20

For the RAM I don't expect,my old computer had the same 512ОЗУ and the game was given a decent fps,at least 30.

K
KroSSSovock 14.02.20

Gee. Previously had the same computer everything was fine. Right now I have very good. Well, so I can not help.

P
Pavel 15 14.02.20

increase its priority in the process

and buy a new vidio card at least 500 MB worth 3000 - 4000 R

U
Ureco 14.02.20

how to feliciati priority??

B
BrainKiller 14.02.20

I have
CPU Intel Celeron D331 2.66 Ghz
2048 MB RAM
ASUS P5QL
Sapphire X700 128MB Slows down terribly.
The Comp 3 Years
Was previously
Intel Celeron 2.6 GHZ
512 MB
Radeon 9550/X1050 128 was just perfect 30-40 FPS

D
D3n1s 14.02.20

I have a good computer and the game tormozit know how when use by the average or greater and when in some places there's finally a kick can not play a multiplayer game lags and when nitro go kick everything's blurry still, the mouse sometimes disconnects have ESCAP + enter or LMB to press people tell me please what do I do?????????? I'm the only one in your PC bad please popodrobnee

Computer:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual
Core Processor 4200+
2.21 GHz, 896 MB of RAM
Extension physical
so I copied the system properties

d
darth___vader 14.02.20

zhto see ISA vidyuhi

G
GTAfan073 14.02.20

In short:I recently decided to re-beat the game,pass, passed,everything was normal.When I'm in the story opened up Las Venturas and decided him to ride,the game became terribly slow down!FPS started to drop to 20 and sometimes up to 15!Most interesting is that in the first two cities, the game never slows down!Before when I took nothing at all inhibited!Help with this strange phenomenon,but it is uncomfortable to pass the game on with these brakes!

G
GTAfan073 14.02.20

And still:someone is such that when large clusters of machines(e.g. on the highway), the game starts to slow down?

U
Untitled__ 14.02.20

a large gathering of cars I slow down. most likely due to the fact that within a short period of time the game needs to capture a huge number of items. I have average FPS and 15-20, 've always been... and fashion is no set? texture, graphics, etc.?

G
GTAfan073 14.02.20

Of the mods I only have the new effects of explosions,four vehicles,and one CLEO script.There is another mod on a clean machine like.No textures are not replaced graphics mods there are now too...also I used to have a stable 25 FPS always was...

A
AndrewMulti 14.02.20

In the settings turn off the frame limit

G
GTAfan073 14.02.20

Turned off the frame limit.It did not help.In other cities consistently shows 30 to 45 FPS,and in Las Venturas FPS again drops sharply to 18.

A
AndrewMulti 14.02.20

Ask comp Why are you glitching? )))))

U
Untitled__ 14.02.20

well, you got the answer to your question...