3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
white_wolf45 15.02.20 10:33 pm

Your attitude to the Thalmor! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How do you feel about the arrogant navels of Skyrim the Thalmor?)))
108 Comments
Sort by:
w
white_wolf45 15.02.20

For example, I may be the only way to treat them))))

w
we get what we deserve 15.02.20

white_wolf45
You're not alone.These bastards oppressed Nordic People and nearly destroyed the Empire,and having no serious reason other than the extension site.

L
Len [02] 15.02.20

Well, kill. At me even the official order of elimination was discharged in the beginning of the game.

And I've been wondering HOW such glory my criminal face missed an appointment? So Eleven just had to know the appearance of one of their wanted criminals.

m
mad wolf 15.02.20

And I've been wondering HOW such glory my criminal face missed an appointment?

and what do you want to assume that someone was going to release after taking?

from front to knit a guest - it's ugly, the case can wait until the end of the reception.

L
Len [02] 15.02.20

mad wolf

Logical. But still it was delivered badly. Pointy release of hero in mind for a simple dust-that it is possible to arrange with any character. Know the story and so it should, but nevertheless stupid.

And Andremar pacing around markarth castle, not the least bit concerned that I'm the killer of their soldiers. He could ask the Jarl for my arrest. Or he to produce it. Or killers for me on the sly to bring in the end. As they in this approach, all blades have caught?

Although it is the fault of the Developers, not the Thalmor.

h
had-95 15.02.20

The thalmor comes to success, what else can I say. Maybe in the new game we will fight their rule. If the Empire loses a new wave with the Thalmor.

w
we get what we deserve 15.02.20

had-95
She'll lose it 100% because the Thalmor gear is much better.If bro,not the civil war story will not hurt,at least the main one. =(

h
had-95 15.02.20

GhostFun99
You do not forget about the superiority of the human race, not for nothing that the whole of the third era all taxied the Imperials.
But I think the writers of the elven dominion seem more dramatic turn. How did morwendon.

m
mad wolf 15.02.20

And Andremar pacing around markarth castle, not the least bit concerned that I'm the killer of their soldiers. He could ask the Jarl for my arrest.
This is on what grounds to claim? To publicly admit Skirental that the thalmor have a claim to Domacinu the thalmor profitable, and simply send them the Earl can (this wouldn KBZ does not hurt).
But the fact that the thalmor are not organized krupnomasshtabnye a covert operation silent liquidation GG - Yes, that bad.
But the game developers, and so little did the sensible combat quests, pity that the developers have not organized one for the thalmor - especially not with what.

w
white_wolf45 15.02.20

The thalmor very high opinion of themselves, think they are a great race ....as I passed a group talarski agents, they led the prisoner(most prisoners was a strange high elf)...they looked at me with contempt and the main be What are you looking at, let's get out of here and I started a conversation with him...after the mention of Talos, a fight broke out....killed two....and the third started to run from side to side shouting HELP (he's on the top screen) was worth to fight their greatness is nothing left and they begin to call for help. And the people of Skyrim rather than biting each other's throats it would be better to unite and gave the Thalmor a PI......(oops, what I was sold) what they deserve!

m
mad wolf 15.02.20

And the people of Skyrim rather than biting each other's throats it would be better to unite and gave the Thalmor a PI...
they may have given, if one recruited by the thalmor traitor did not redirect the dissatisfaction with the thalmor in dissatisfaction with the Empire.

S
Shedou 15.02.20

The thalmor who are not recruited. and Ulfric and Tullius was going to fight with the thalmor in the end. except that the Tid of the foreign Ministry with his betrayal

K
KARTER347 15.02.20

Good attitude. They are no worse than Ulfric with his tale.

m
mad wolf 15.02.20

The thalmor who are not recruited.
but that's the thalmor thought otherwise.
Ulfric during the war of the Empire with the thalmor a pussy to die like a hero, surrendered to the thalmor prisoner, they passed the plans for the defense of the capital, was recruited as an agent and after signing with the Empire of the world was allowed to go home - where he began loudly to resent the results of losing the Empire the defense of the capital, to stir up trouble for the independence of Skyrim from the Empire, by order of the thalmor to cut those who advocated for the independence of Skyrim from the Empire and deliberately violate the terms of an agreement with the thalmor truce, and tell stories about how he's a hero he dislikes the thalmor and how they are going to fight them after vses zabet Skyrim for the Empire and he is such a cool hero to obey.
And the Thalmor at this time studied the question enough ulfrik their weapons so as not to immediately lose the Empire, or you want to help Cool Cloaks the supply of weapons to slaughter the Nords Ulfric with Tullius Nords lasted longer.

w
white_wolf45 15.02.20

mad wolf
Chaos theory in action, and Ulfric media Chaos!

P
Peresmeshnik XD 15.02.20

Thalmor - game :S
But in General my attitude towards the Thalmor are very contradictory.
On the one hand they're cool,I like their motives and all,on the other hand they are all the same bastards(sorry,softer not to say),but this has some charm and appeal,so to speak...
In General I like them and I hate them at the same time H_h

G
Gronk22 15.02.20

I generally don't like elves. And those immediately killed.

K
KamikaDZe38 15.02.20

To the Thalmor are generally indifferent, until they start to whine tipo you are all heretics who worship Talos and all the second grade, have never been able to hold back, always killed them for their words and their arrogance! In General, it would be nice to make the possibility of joining the Thalmor in the game for Altmer or Bosmer

n
nsfolom 15.02.20

they got me very much what one Ankana is everywhere sticks his nose in their Affairs, and in the end also kill all he wants

Yes, and they are terrible

W
Winter is Coming 15.02.20

nsfolom

Spoiler,spoiler.

I would say,interesting education.Would like in future games to go there to learn about the culture.

Don't like their arrogance.