3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
white_wolf45 15.02.20 10:33 pm

Your attitude to the Thalmor! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How do you feel about the arrogant navels of Skyrim the Thalmor?)))
108 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juice_028 15.02.20

Without A Name
It gives all dovalina without exception))

I
Infiltrator 15.02.20

Understand it after the quest in the Embassy already they are hostile. And yet attacks on Talarski units .

E
Ease 15.02.20

Understand it after the quest in the Embassy already they are hostile. And yet attacks on Talarski units .
And after the bloody liberation of one of the sons Jorlanda Grey Mane from North of the fortress.

I
Infiltrator 15.02.20

Exactly. A quest in Whiterun give if I am not mistaken.

P
Phanatik 15.02.20

I their bodies Manal, and as they say, the pipes were loose.... head cut off

and generally all Althof for a couple of parts cut, I hate them O_@ ^_^

S
StoneMan13 15.02.20

I hate the thalmor as a faction, but do not hate all elves, though sometimes it infuriates them racist against other races. But when I see a thalmor, I just can't kill them. It I had as entertainment.
That would be the thalmor attacked the second house in Solitude, I would have some fun!

S
StoneMan13 15.02.20

And their dead bodies simply would postal. Especially elfs. )

I
Infiltrator 15.02.20

Corpses better revive spell ,even the use at the time.

T
Tyan 15.02.20

They are strong. The strong dictate the rules. Do not be surprised if TES 6 will be called a New Empire Altmeri, for example. Always altmeri and played. IMHO the best Russ.

T
Till Tier 15.02.20

No one and nothing razdrazhet me more than the Thalmor. They were oppressed and still are oppressed and all, believe that they are the superior race. Attacked the Empire without a good reason, although they have their own understanding of dignity and perfection. In General, any Talmore outside, but in Skyrim and ask for the sword.

D
Danstarius 15.02.20

I once saw once cut!))))) Bastards)))))

A
Alexs DoKer 15.02.20

I of course Talos is still tired but they are supposedly the coolest mages chush

H
Han361 15.02.20

they Theossie Nazis and racists I had them on the straps CUT!!! I would like to take all of Tamriel in a fist and to go to Somerset

M
Morfine 15.02.20

Cut,cut,cut... Those damn talmanova!

A
AyCtims 15.02.20

Rare creature,the thalmor. Especially hate the fact that they want to ban the worship of Talos,with a Fig they will be for someone to choose a religion?Urine all these creatures...

n
nestrbob 15.02.20

I do not belong to them,and when they met here.

G
Gaytama 15.02.20

And I love the Thalmor. Specifically created Altmark and killing innocent Nords

d
denk28 15.02.20

I hate the thalmor and at the same time admire him - a crank....
in General, I wish Vivec has returned and along with Dunmer saved the Empire from collapse slammed the thalmor and lizards and create a new Empire of humans and elves. (this is just a dream)

U
Ubivec Drakonov 15.02.20

denk28
Ashurkov don't touch.
And I violet the Thalmor would get on the sword plant and let it run.

d
denk28 15.02.20

Killer Of Dragons
,,Yascherikov don't touch'' they just ran into the Dunmer , and so is also good (power gain) . In General, I think the writers will do that in 8 or 9 parts will have on the side of the thalmor fight against lizards that half of the continent to control the will (of the Empire by that time it will not) and it will be a great war.
I APOLOGIZE FOR FLOODING .